Author Topic: Hey ^ReLentLess^  (Read 880 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: Hey ^ReLentLess^
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2009, 04:20:24 PM »
I live in vancouver which considered widely in the top 10 places to live in the entire world.I get to see a city and its just a short drive to see some beautiful sites.Enjoy breathing that shit you call air.

Hey, leave L.A. outta this, she did nothing to u.

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2009, 04:21:37 PM »
Ha ha I mean no harm.but when someone disses Canada they are asking for it.lol.

Bananas

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2009, 04:23:42 PM »
I live in vancouver which considered widely in the top 10 places to live in the entire world.I get to see a city and its just a short drive to see some beautiful sites.Enjoy breathing that shit you call air.

Vancouver is beautiful, I loved living up there. LA is pretty cool too though, but in a different way.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2009, 04:26:10 PM »

LA >>> Van

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2009, 04:26:13 PM »
Yeah except its feeling like la lately.last week some guys held up. A jewelry store in the middle of the mall and same day someone got stabbed in the very same mall.then last week their were 6 shootings within 24 hours.nik and the Munich mafia must have been doing big things up here

Bananas

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2009, 04:31:58 PM »
Nah, Vancouver will never feel like LA. And that's a good thing. That was one thing I always laughed at, whenever something bad happened they would start comparing it to major US cities, like "you have no idea". But Vancouver is still one of my favorite places on earth, I would move there after being done with LA, and if I could get citizenship. Where do you live at up there?

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2009, 04:35:46 PM »
Yeah canada is just a difference place its a total different vibe.the quality of living is pretty amazing.I mean all within an hour I can go to a major city,go to nice beaches and lakes,go hiking in the mountains.The city is nice but unless you have major money its not a great place to live.I live in the north van area.I just moved here from surrey if you know where that is.

Bananas

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »
Yeah canada is just a difference place its a total different vibe.the quality of living is pretty amazing.I mean all within an hour I can go to a major city,go to nice beaches and lakes,go hiking in the mountains.The city is nice but unless you have major money its not a great place to live.I live in the north van area.I just moved here from surrey if you know where that is.

yeah, lots of asians in surrey. north van is awesome. horseshoe bay was my little weekend trip place to go drinking.

Jaydc555

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2009, 04:48:50 PM »
Yeah lots of Hindus too ha ha.I used to go to agassiz and Harrison hot springs a lot until I made war with half the town and got banned from the district ha ha ha

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2009, 05:52:52 PM »
props to all y'all even your bitch ass elane,got love for dubcc and my city

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/TunjeDpGY9E" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/TunjeDpGY9E</a>

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2009, 04:36:59 PM »
LOL,i didnt even have to click on in to know what was inside this thread. you proved my last post right.

lets break down elaines every post he has ever made:

some random picture,gif and then some sort of butchering of the english language.

prove me wrong bitch boy.

btw arent you the one thats pic got posted lookin like the 13 yr old version of big pun?

Dead on. Relentless is the homie, failed thread.
I got a bird's eye view

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2009, 04:51:21 PM »
krasnoe is such a bitch. i've been barely posting and my karma is steadily dropping. U MAD DOGGIE?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2009, 09:10:45 PM »
LOL,i didnt even have to click on in to know what was inside this thread. you proved my last post right.

some random picture,gif and then some sort of butchering of the english language.

btw arent you the one thats pic got posted lookin like the 13 yr old version of big pun?

Dead on. Relentless is the homie, failed thread.
lol,good look homie. the lil dude tries he just doesnt have the tools.

all bitchassness aside what the niners 09 season look like homie?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2009, 09:13:09 PM »
krasnoe is such a bitch. i've been barely posting and my karma is steadily dropping. U MAD DOGGIE?
lol,word. dudes furious. his work ethic is on point though,i think hes got mine down 20 or so if i had to guess.

The Watcher

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2009, 09:16:26 PM »

this fags pic has been posted? someone up it, PLEASE.

take some of the heat off of you and your oswald cobblepot girlfriend?

oswald cobblepot? lmao this site is killin me!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden