Author Topic: Crooked I Calls Out Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre, "None Of Them Dudes Wanna Reach Down"  (Read 3027 times)

YoungCrookedI

Anyway, I don't think Tray Deee was elligible for bail (not 100%) because of his prior cases and him being a "danger to the community".

There you have it the biggest Snoop dickrider & Uran victim is talkin like heīs movin everyday with the dpg camp in real life...why da fuck someone like t.i who bought weapons for a war getīs 1 year prison???( i know this ainīt the same case like tray deeeīs but itīs harder...) ask yorself that...itīs about money & power and a person like snoop has this unfornatly,itīs a shame that this is the westcoast leader he ainīt a leader,HE IS A BLACKBALLER!!! bail or sentenced he can help him to get out of jail.

AND TO THE CROOKED I HATERZ,CROOKED DONīT NEED THE HELP FROM THE OGīS,ALL HEīS SAYIN DONīT BLOCK HIS WAY TO GET THE GIRL.

NIMA = Falk WANNA BE Columnist (Google Falk)

P.S: If youīre talkin about me then quote me punk.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 10:46:15 AM by YoungCrookedI »

Scrappy Doo

Anyway, I don't think Tray Deee was elligible for bail (not 100%) because of his prior cases and him being a "danger to the community".

There you have it the biggest Snoop dickrider & Uran victim is talkin like heīs movin everyday with the dpg camp in real life...why da fuck someone like t.i who bought weapons for a war getīs 1 year prison???( i know this ainīt the same case like tray deeeīs but itīs harder...) ask yorself that...itīs about money & power and a person like snoop has this unfornatly,itīs a shame that this is the westcoast leader he ainīt a leader,HE IS A BLACKBALLER!!! bail or sentenced he can help him to get out of jail.

AND TO THE CROOKED I HATERZ,CROOKED DONīT NEED THE HELP FROM THE OGīS,ALL HEīS SAYIN DONīT BLOCK HIS WAY TO GET THE GIRL.

You mean Mixeryrawdeluxe Falk ?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
There you have it the biggest Snoop dickrider & Uran victim is talkin like heīs movin everyday with the dpg camp in real life.
Nah, you are the biggest dickrider of the forum.
You stupid ignorant fuck...Snoop isn't a leader because he don't try to bribe people with millions to get his friend out?
I really wanna know what the fuck you are using...people just can't be so fucking fucked up.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Damn dude you sound bitter. Do we know each other? You seem to have a personal problem while I don't even know who is behind this YoungCrookedI name. All i said was that after someone gets sentenced you can't bail him out, when did this become about Snoop? It's all good.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!

HAHAHAHA you're not in the position to call anyone a dickrider  :laugh:
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Why is this becoming a fight thread? No need for that, state what your opinion and move on. :)

Donno whos behind youngcrookedi name, I used to know but this aint him for sure.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YoungCrookedI

1st:  Im glad that i donīt know you nima
2nd: I know what the fuck are you talking about, like i said bail or sentenced he can help him to get out of jail and speacilly if youīre got    
       the money then itīs not a problem to move like that.
3rd: Damn I didnīt know that nima got his own fuckin Stans around here.

YoungCrookedI

You mean Mixeryrawdeluxe Falk ?
::)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yes i ment that too theyīre blockin some artists and crooked is in that cirlce too...man even Tray deee ainīt fuckin with snoop...snoop aka the bonney suge knight refused to pay tray deee a mil and then tray deee decided to go to bervilly hills with his guns to visit this fool snoop and now tray is in prision and guess what who can help him and doesnīt help him??

Yeah, i understand what you are sayin', Snoop fucked over a lot of people. One thing i still don't get is what you mean about that Snoop can help Tray Deee?

Snoop can help him,he can pay the fuckin jail and then heīs out on bail.Tray can record with snoop anotha Eastsidaz album to pay his bills in that way.
why dont crooked i bail em out ::)

because tray deee is from snoopīs camp...fuckin idiot.
thanks i didnt know that i just ride crooked i dick

Okka

2nd: I know what the fuck are you talking about, like i said bail or sentenced he can help him to get out of jail and speacilly if youīre got the money then itīs not a problem to move like that.

It doesn't work like that.

Jaydc555

Well who knows if snoop could have helped get a reduced sentence for him.I mean the guy who punched Dr.dre went to jail for a year or so and young buck stabbed him and just got parole.money talks.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah even wit snoops help he wouldnt be able to get him a out of jail free card
those who know the specifics about the case or any case (in a situation like this) know money can help but theres also the law in which you have to fight

Yes i ment that too theyīre blockin some artists and crooked is in that cirlce too...man even Tray deee ainīt fuckin with snoop...snoop aka the bonney suge knight refused to pay tray deee a mil and then tray deee decided to go to bervilly hills with his guns to visit this fool snoop and now tray is in prision and guess what who can help him and doesnīt help him??

Yeah, i understand what you are sayin', Snoop fucked over a lot of people. One thing i still don't get is what you mean about that Snoop can help Tray Deee?

Snoop can help him,he can pay the fuckin jail and then heīs out on bail.Tray can record with snoop anotha Eastsidaz album to pay his bills in that way.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YoungCrookedI

those who know the specifics about the case or any case (in a situation like this) know money can help but theres also the law in which you have to fight

yes you have to fight with the law,nobody said that itīs easy,but like the homie said young bucl stamped that punch guy down and is walkin free...money talks.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yes you have to fight with the law,nobody said that itīs easy,but like the homie said young bucl stamped that punch guy down and is walkin free...money talks.
just 4 being gang affiliated u get 7 years never mind young buck with a fork tracy dangerous aka tracy dee shot his gun in broad day light u cant walk away from that u clown :loco:

Okka

just 4 being gang affiliated u get 7 years never mind young buck with a fork tracy dangerous aka tracy dee shot his gun in broad day light u cant walk away from that u clown :loco:

And like i've already said, Tray Deee been in jail before and is a know gangbanger. Money ain't gonna help in a situation like this.