Author Topic: CREW TOURNY: K.I.N.G.S Vs. Elite  (Read 606 times)

ToNe1904

Re: CREW TOURNY: K.I.N.G.S Vs. Elite
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2002, 08:09:13 PM »

Aiight fine dude, I see wachu saying, dat waz my bad......Im just pissed at some other shit rite now (gyrl problems)......

itz coo homie. no beef man. peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

TimeLock

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2002, 08:50:02 PM »
K.I.N.G.S. cut down Elite with precision to their defeat/
make 6 feet ground provisions, then deliver them beneath the earth deep/
grim reaper's left with the decision, what typa after life they'll meet/
with my futurifial vision, i see the devil u'll greet/
K.I.N.G.S. punch with lines 1000 beat downs per second/
strongest Army of words, combine we one lethal weapon/
TimeLock has ties, with the All Seeing Eyes, I'm known to Rip emcee quick by their surprise/
i come from a generation of K.I.N.G.S., the gifted the wise, we see thru all ya lies/
the dictionary speaks of ELITE, as being the best, but yall weep and get beat, every time the K.I.N.G.S. u test/
K.I.N.G.S. leave you in a mess, depress, suicidal, and bordering on cardiac arrest/

.:TimeLock:. AKA .:Son of Time:.

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2002, 08:57:28 PM »
Yall scared to see tha retreat of Elite, so close-yah-eyes and prepare for yah flows-demise/
Went frum "junkiez to alcoholics" wit yah spits cus u see more "lows-then-highs"/ (1)
Got name changes all-around, Elite a group of "trippin jokers" known as "fallin-clownz" who bring more wackness to a verse then that CSN's "Holllllllllaaa-sounds"/
I-Bo, wit yur cute squiggly lines in yah verse i guess yah dad-rode-dickz, damn homie itz a bit feminine for sum battle-shit/
Couldnt even stand out if yah teamed up wit Doggy in collabo-spits, yah attacks are only "seen and not felt", so now yur names "Shadow-Kicks"/
On tah Prince Tech, wit dat ugly fukin flag-in-yah-post, i throw a jab-to-yah-nose, shit yah pants when seein KINGS so now yah saggin-tha-most/
Yah brag-and-yah-boast, but i "cut deep thru yur soul" when im "stabbin-yah-ghost"/
Was yah lickin Dogg'z mom before u spit? Cus i see "crabz-in-yah-flowz", tha "male cheerleader" for Elite, a "fag-among-hoes"/
Did i say "fag" without mentionin San-Francisco? My bad 7th, i guess theres nothin wrong wit dancin-disco, but i dunno about u sharin pants-with-sisqo ( :-/ lol)/
A verbal shot to yall chests, take yah breath, itz tragic-yah-crews-weezin when yur lyrikally challenged im "spittin sicker" then Magic-in-flu-season/
A Crew fulla weak mindz, Sikotic...u hardly-Elite-trick, dont even rep for yur crew u less "active" then Barkley-at-Freaknic/ (2)
Once again i "served-yall-shrimpz" like Sizzler-waiters, didnt even hafta go full out, im waitin for round 3...save mah best diss-fah-later..../

Explainations:
(1) Junkies get high, Alcohol makes u low...a depressant
(2) Charles Barkley gotta white wife. So he would be "active" at Freaknic. Dont know wha Freaknic iz...then thassa shame. LOL

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2002, 01:36:59 AM »
if neither sikotic or tha7th aint spitting, heres a backup verse

¤Elite Breakin Up Dust When Facin The Wack Foo's KINGS/
¤Possessin Mad Skillz, So We Beez The Lords Of The Rings/
¤We Blast On KINGS, In Diffrent Ways And Diffrent Places/
¤Rearangin Head-Structures When We Be Knocking Their Faces/
¤I Claim That Femcee's A "Biter", Cuz In The Ring, She "Shews" Like "Tyson"/
¤KINGS Already Warned By Their Parents: "Tone, Dont Aim To High Son"/ 1*
¤How Come The Second Tme-Brother Dont Know The Due-Date/
¤Yall Gets Served On A Plate Even Quicker Than Burger King/
¤Fakin Royal Status With Iron Chains And A Fake Diamond Ring/
¤Your Wack Flow's Aint A Thang, So Aint A Damn Thang Changed/
¤Ya'll Steppin To Elite, Yall Gettin Your Asses Rearanged/

NoT = "Nick Of Time"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2002, 03:06:12 AM »
Dogg Jones second verse dont count,

Tech step up

Let the people bear witness/
When Tech exhibits strength and fitness,
names get crossed off my hitlist/
Rhymes that penetrate Cali and boundries oversees/
Watch your crew evaporate like water at 100 degrees/
Its time to play-ball, Your whole crew got shook and AWOL/
You can catch the Kingz meeting at ya local gay-hall/
Time, I seen ya pic, looking like a black Ally McBeal, weak, sick and feeble/
Get short changed with Deegos and Elite Desert Eagles/
You fuckin wit Lansky and Siegel, Gotti and Luciano/
Shake up Time Lock's lil skinny frame, turn to Tone and load the ammo/
This aint theatrics/
Ill knock this Flip back, punchlines that'll leave ya doing back flips/
I set the Tone and raise the bar/ Your best verse is sub-par/
Forget protection, Im fuckin you bitches raw...../

so accept M Dogg's, Dogg Jones first, Mine, and both of I bo

cuz im assuming 7 and Sikotic aint gonna spit??

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ToNe1904

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2002, 11:22:26 AM »
Ay fuk that.

If u make rules, u gotta either stick to em. Or make sure everybody knows that yur not gonna follow them. The rule said....5 verses BEFORE FRIDAY. well, BEFORE Friday means...12 midnight on Thursday. Elite had 4 verses then, we had 3. They spit 2 more today (ON FRIDAY). So if we're DQ'd then they needa be DQ'd also. We prolly coulda had 5 verses up but we figured after midnight, it was tha deadline...!

So sumbody gotta fix this prollem. I aint tryna get cheated out tha shit.

get at me...

Hittman

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2002, 11:26:38 AM »
BOTH Teams Are DQed Due To Verses Not Been In On Time....

ToNe1904

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2002, 11:29:52 AM »
BOTH Teams Are DQed Due To Nobody Posted Verses....

lol if thas how u wanna handle it. Its more fair then ONLY us bein DQ'd. Or u can jus rate our first 3 rhymes against theyre first 4...since thas the only rhymes that made tha deadline. That way theres not a crew champ by DQ...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2002, 12:08:29 PM »
just wanna say a couple things:

Melanin Deficient Vs. APL=187
Due Date - Tuesday 14th May = means rhymes must be spitten BEFORE 14 may.. (23th may, 23:59:59:99)

da_notorious_mack spitted 2 rhymes 10:00, 10:18  - APL should be disqualified

Blade spitted 19:08, witch witch means 19 hours to late, board time... Melanin should be disqualified too

all the other crws should be disqualified because of the same reason (inclusive us)

so i think you should rate the rhymes thats spitten and make a final after all, OR also disqualify Melanin witch means that there are no winners in this contest

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2002, 12:17:33 PM »
what type of shit is this? even tone knows that it would only be fair that elite moves on up,elite had more rhymes in before the deadline.

Logic. really though, how are you just gonna give the title to melanin when they only beat a begginer crew, and not even they spit all 5 verses before the deadline. look at ibos post for the explanation

Hittman

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2002, 12:23:50 PM »
just wanna say a couple things:

Melanin Deficient Vs. APL=187
Due Date - Tuesday 14th May = means rhymes must be spitten BEFORE 14 may.. (23th may, 23:59:59:99)

da_notorious_mack spitted 2 rhymes 10:00, 10:18  - APL should be disqualified

Blade spitted 19:08, melanin should also be disqualified, witch witch means 19 hours to lat... Melanin should be disqualified too

all the other crws should be disqualified because of the same reason (inclusive us)

so i think you should rate the rhymes thats spitten and make a final after all, OR also disqualify Melanin witch means that there are no winners in this contest

Thats Was Round 1....

Dont Bitch Because You Lossed....

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2002, 12:30:40 PM »
K if im correct, if it says "DUE" 14th, it means one can spit ON the 24th....its the last day....

and according to the board time, i spat my verse in the battle against APL @ "May 14th, 2002, 7:08pm"

And in the round 2, logic said "Verses Must Be Before Friday 24th May"  so that clearly says , BEFORE the 24th...and we spit b4 it....peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2002, 12:35:02 PM »
melanin are a bunch of pussyz anyways, they just tryin to use all this deadline bullshit to keep us away from them, cuz were like pittbullz locked in a pound and their like lil pussy catz walkin in front of our cages and beggin the pound owner dude (logic) not to let us loose on their bitch asses

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2002, 12:43:12 PM »

Thats Was Round 1....

Dont Bitch Because You Lossed....

im not bitchin.. im sayin that you're switching rules from game to game... that was round 1, and this was round 2... aint mutch diffrence... you accepted it in round one, and i thaught that you also would accept it in round 2, but obviously, you didnt...

you can not change the way you judge situations without notifying us...

you're the judge, fine, but i think that you handled this situation really bad, and i think that Melanin would agree... either you jiúdge this or that way...

and Blade, i checked,... Due To = Before....

ToNe1904

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2002, 12:44:28 PM »
what type of shit is this? even tone knows that it would only be fair that elite moves on up,elite had more rhymes in before the deadline.

Logic. really though, how are you just gonna give the title to melanin when they only beat a begginer crew, and not even they spit all 5 verses before the deadline. look at ibos post for the explanation

it doesnt matter who had MORE at the deadline. Neither crew had enough. I agree with I-Bo in that...We should jus have tha verses rated and averaged that were in BEFORE the deadline. So that we dont have a crew champ by DQ. Elite doesnt deserve to move on anymore then KINGS does. If Melinan takes it...well...fukit. Itz nuthing against Elite, but it wouldnt be fair for u to move on...and us be DQ'd when neither of us made tha deadline.