Author Topic: IV Life  (Read 1747 times)

Soopahigh

Re: IV Life
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2009, 06:54:50 AM »
ok so you mean that these songs were not supposed to be part of tha eastsidaz/iv life album but only miscellanous track for a compilation ?

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2009, 08:35:49 AM »
Mafia iv life is still doin they thang on 104 and main..del dog is ballin harder than most ballers with 26's on a phantom...they really ain't trippin off music right now....

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 11:29:38 AM »
ok so you mean that these songs were not supposed to be part of tha eastsidaz/iv life album but only miscellanous track for a compilation ?

soopa i think that the owner of the CD-R is one of those guys who runs ftpe or other bootleg sites. they have only some compilations like the fake crooked I album or the supposed J-Flexx Death Row Album

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 12:05:27 PM »
Correct. Del Dogg was fucking crazy. Anyone remember what he did to Mack 10? LOL.

Nah, can't remember, what did he do? What happened to that Eastsidaz/IV Life album?

Crisstyle is still alive. Del Dogg apparently kidnapped Mack 10 and left him naked on the highway. I believe the Eastsidaz/IV Life album never happened. I'm not positive though.
Im pretty sure that was Big Wy from the Relativez who did that lol

Soopahigh

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009, 12:15:41 PM »
Correct. Del Dogg was fucking crazy. Anyone remember what he did to Mack 10? LOL.

Nah, can't remember, what did he do? What happened to that Eastsidaz/IV Life album?

Crisstyle is still alive. Del Dogg apparently kidnapped Mack 10 and left him naked on the highway. I believe the Eastsidaz/IV Life album never happened. I'm not positive though.

i think that too

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 06:53:47 PM »
Unfortunately IV LIFE is NO MORE! But I'm in the process of trying to get my crew back together. Us getting so close & not succeeding, kind of discouraged everybody but me. I tried to simply explain that "When you fall off a bike you just get back on & keep riding!", But they refuse to see that right now, maybe you guys can help me. I have spent countless hours trying 2 get these guys 2 recognize we were the talent, but the situation kind of rubbed them the wrong way. So basically I've got 2 set the tone, REMEMBER I said that, so when they do show up, if they show up, you guys will know I had 2 get it started. I had 2 regroup my troops, but now Im almost ready. I was trying 2 figure out what way I could bring more 2 the table than just music, cuz every FUCKING body is doin that. Well I have, but I will need the support from all of yall. Remember what I said on Savior 2 the Streets, "But without the fans the hardest arstist aint nothin!" well this is SOOOO true I need ALL of YALL. This is really the fuckin problem with the West, no "TRUE UNITY" with other artists,no full support from the supporters, or the FUCKIN Coast as a whole. Everyone "PROFESSES!" it to be, but the proof is in the pudding!! But I am, and have always been The People's Artist, & I SWEAR, if everyone helps me I will show them why I am DESTINED for GREATNESS, & you'll find out that the greatness does'nt have SHIT!! to do with RAP, its MY MUTHAFUCKING Compassion for the art form and the passion I posses for ALL of YOU!!!! Thats what makes me GREAT!! UNDERSTANDING that without YOU GUYS I'd be rappin to myself, Ya DIG ME! I've got about 20 songs done and I did 2 mixtape songs that I may debut here if U guys DEMAND IT!!! And BELIEVE ME THEY R HARD! I technically dont believe in doing mixtape songs anymore unless its a beat I really like or if I saw a way I could do it better than the Original, In my opinion every mixtape song I've ever done was just as good as the original if not BETTER! But I SWEAR I will do some things none of these artist are doing in terms of GIVING BACK!! What do you guys have to lose?, U support these other dudes and they aint talking about giving SHIT BACK!! But I will show EVERYONE why I WILL be the next legend, And its simple, BECAUSE I LOVE THE PEOPLE, all RACES, COLORS, No MATTER Where YOU'RE FROM!     

SUPPORT ME! SUPPORT THE COAST! AND IN DOING SO YOU SUPPORT YOURSELF. REMEMBER IF U DONT PUT MONEY IN THE BANK THERE WONT BE ANY FOR U TO WITHDRAW WHEN U NEED IT!    Life is soooo simple why do WE complicate it?????

THE PEOPLE'S ARTIST  THE HARDEST ARTIST 2COOL!! 8) 8)          myspace/opnmynededent

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2009, 07:02:59 PM »
I dig what you say loco..I met you at the green house..well you are tight..seen you on cali swangin too..

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2009, 07:05:08 PM »

My bad. I was told Del Dogg did something to Mack 10 though. Lol.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2009, 07:56:06 PM »

yea back in the day Nima asked Mack about it in an interview and Mack stopped the interview lol

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2009, 07:58:22 PM »

yea back in the day Nima asked Mack about it in an interview and Mack stopped the interview lol

LMFAO! Whatever it was, it must have been a traumatic experience. I don't know who had it worse, Nima or Mack.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2009, 02:07:04 AM »
i'm glad u're still doing music too cool and i'll be looking for your mixtape if it ever drops.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2009, 07:55:11 AM »
what up Too Cool...good to hear you still in the game...to answer your question HELL YEAH we interested in some new music from you...im still dumbfounded at how IV LIFE was grinding hard with the mixtapes building up all the anticipation and then just completely disappeared...lot of people were comparing the formula to early Death Row (legendary veteren producer & raw hungry lyrical MC's)...that IV Life and Tha Eastsidaz was and still is HIGHLY ANTICIPATED...I still bump that Cali Swangin' (Remix) and the Snoop Dog Radio Drop often...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 07:57:58 AM by BC Powda »

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2009, 06:34:50 PM »
First 2 set the record straight Dog DID NOT kidnap MACK 10 that was a crazy rumor that some how got floated around in the streets. To MOB NAW! my Gee Im NOT doing any more mixtapes, Im actually against them. Like I was saying I'll do a certain song that I may have really been impressed with the beat or if i feel I can do the song better than the original, I'll do it, but other than that, I wont do anymore mixtapes. Look at it this way why do a bunch of songs 2 someone else's tracks, when you cant recieve publishing, ITS THAT SIMPLE! And I know it can do good for exposure & promotion but I can do that with all original tracks, as long as they're top quality, RIGHT? Now heres where its going to get UGLY!!, believe it or not mixtapes are another reason why music sales are down. The ECONOMICAL issue is a given, but go back before everybody was doin FUCKIN mixtapes, the situation wasn't quite this bad, But thats the problem, OVERSATURATION!!!!!! And lets be honest the fans have NOOOOOO problem getting all this shit for FREEEEEEEEE!! but that also takes away from the value. I love to simplify SHIT. Look at it like this, if you had a beautiful bad ass woman and EVERYDAY!! you had sex with her, eventually after a while of getting it in excess you would start to get tired of her. ITS THAT SIMPLE! Remember Im the one who said this so if it happens and sales start to rise make sure you guys tell em The CRAZY NIGGA with the Raspy voice said that shit FIRST! BUT I do have 2 mixtape songs I like, that I will give you guys. Also why dont you guys HEAVILY!!! request for Nima to do an "AUDIO!" interview with me. You"ll find Im one of the most interesting MUTHAFUCKAS you'll ever hear. Look at all my posts' You can tell Im not the average "DUMB ASS NIGGA!" who can rap! Im pretty ARTICULANT!! I guarantee it'll be one of the most GREATEST interviews you guys will ever hear. And also In closing I've got alot of that shit we were supposed to drop(DEUCES,TRAY'S, & FOES, THE NEW BREED etc.) so if I get alot of good feed back I'll starting dropping a few of those around for FREEEEEE!! ;D BUT bug the hell out of Nima and the staff for me to do an interview. I'm REALLY going to be doing them a favor after they release it. So get on their ASSES!! I SWEAR I APPRECIATE ALL of the support, and trust me, "I AINT DONE YET!!" Im gonna fuckin move some MOUNTAINS! OH YEAH! 1 more thing                    FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!                                       

THE HARDEST ARTIST 2COOL!! 8)  myspace.com/opnmyndedent

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2009, 06:38:51 PM »
I completely agree with that statement about mixtapes.you have artists like Charles Hamilton dropping mixtapes every month for free why the hell would anyone pay for his album.the mixtape fan base is pretty much exclusively from the internet and their not going to go buy your album they will just download it for free.Too much free product is given away.Mixtapes are an effective tool when used sparingly but its so excessive now.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2009, 01:30:49 AM »
What's the deal, Nima? Get on that interview with Too Cool. It sounds like he's got some interesting things to say.