Author Topic: What's good dubcc  (Read 409 times)

Jaydc555

Re: What's good dubcc
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2009, 08:41:29 PM »
You know you're crazy when king tells you you're crazy.its the pot calling the kettle nigger.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2009, 08:48:39 PM »
LMAO @ that nigga Jay

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2009, 10:35:46 PM »
Here's niks day.wakes up next roccy.smiles.goes down on him to make sure he's awake while roccy tells him repeatedly your the best person alive.gets changed out of lakers pjs and into lakers uniform.walks into kitchen finds floydness asleep beside the fridge surrounded by food wrappers.nudges her awake she hits him then tells him to make her breakfast.puts funnel in her mouth breaks open 12 eggs and pours in raw pancake mix with a 4 liter of homo milk to wash it down.goes and sells diamonds.gets home goes on dubcc for 8 hours then watches kobe highlights in slow motion watching for the perfect crotch shot.floydness is hungry again.feeds her a child.

lmao

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2009, 11:38:00 PM »
You know you're crazy when king tells you you're crazy.its the pot calling the kettle nigger.

lol. you're like the brother my dad didn't tell me about

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2009, 01:41:09 AM »
Here's niks day.wakes up next roccy.smiles.goes down on him to make sure he's awake while roccy tells him repeatedly your the best person alive.gets changed out of lakers pjs and into lakers uniform.walks into kitchen finds floydness asleep beside the fridge surrounded by food wrappers.nudges her awake she hits him then tells him to make her breakfast.puts funnel in her mouth breaks open 12 eggs and pours in raw pancake mix with a 4 liter of homo milk to wash it down.goes and sells diamonds.gets home goes on dubcc for 8 hours then watches kobe highlights in slow motion watching for the perfect crotch shot.floydness is hungry again.feeds her a child.

lmao

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2009, 01:41:28 AM »
a)keep your head up brotha

b) y'all dudes are killin me with the jokes lol

c) fuck my life

/end