Author Topic: Kobe's stinking it up NIK  (Read 1263 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Kobe's stinking it up NIK
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2009, 06:02:36 PM »
^ Lebron would be lost playing in the triangle. You think Lebron would have lead a team with a starting lineup that included Luke Walton, Smush Parker, and Kwame Brown past the 1st round in the West? I think Lebron is great but it's a huge stretch saying he would do a lot better had be been in Kobe's situation.
What?  You guys have/had Lamar Odom (Scottie Pippen) and the greatest bigman in the league Andruw Bynum....What are you talking about?

Instead LeBron just plays on the best team in the league with the worst roster (out of the top 4-5 teams), toss in 30+ 8+7+ crazy blocks a game (All better stats than Kobe) and better team record than Kobe.  Am I missing something?

Oh ya Did I mention LeBron just became the first player since Larry Bird in 1984 to average 30+10+7+ in a playoff series?  And the only other player to do that in the history of the league was Oscar Roberton. 

And yea I do think LeBron woulda done better with those players you mentioned since its obvious he makes the TEAM around him better than Kobe does.

LMAO, again, you ignorant jackass, Kobe led Kwame, Luke, and Smush to their most successful season of their NBA careers...and stop shitting all over Cleveland, Lebron is playing on the team in the league with the best team-defense. and all-star point guard and an all-star center and a great supporting cast...

Lebron became this, LeBron became that...lets at least wait until LeBron actually wins something that matters for a change before you gobble his nuts so viciously.

Ok, so if Kobe gets props for leading those guys to theplayoffs and helping them have the best years of their careers, how come Lebron doesn't get any props for helping Mo Williams or Delonte West have the best seasons of their careers.  Mo himself said the game is easy with Lebron cause he is always open and Lebron always finds him.

nd if you haven't noticed, Lebron is the BEST defender on the best defensive team.

Also, who is this center who is currently an all-star that is on the Cavs?  If its who I think you are referring to, he would be third string on the Lakers.  He can't jump at all, does most of his damage far away from the basket, but is still a serviceable and very smart player.  But all-star?  Come on......

The title suggest Kobe is stinking it up.....not true.  He didn't have a great first round, but did what he had to do aside from one very bad game where he deflected the criticism to his teammates.   Lebron DID have a better first round, but you can hardly call that Pistons team a playoff team.

We will see when they play each other.........

how is Mo Williams having a career year when he's had better statistical seasons with Miluakee? Ilgauskas played in 2 all-star games and has been playing a major role with the team. I dunno what you're on about and why your mission is always to downgrade Kobe and depict him as a player who's on LeBron's level, but that shit will have to stop after we sweep the Cavs in the Finals...PeACe

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2009, 04:09:49 PM »
LOL @ Kobe Beef's measly 15 points in a skunkery, while LBJ is pwning
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2009, 08:54:57 PM »
Yeah this year Lebron has been the best player in the world and that has continued throughout these playoffs.  The guy is only 24, that is really absurd.

DIP DIP SET SET

dexter

« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2009, 08:24:44 AM »
stop hating on Kobe losers

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2009, 09:16:11 AM »
Kobe will never have the killer instinct and the drive Jordan had.

LMFAO...and he followed that up after saying:

LeBron has a better shot of going down as the best EVER than Kobe does.

:stupid:

it's true man, Lebron is only 24 and already has an MVP award
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2009, 09:06:22 PM »
Game 7 NIK? LMAO
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2009, 01:03:47 AM »
Yeah this year Lebron has been the best player in the world and that has continued throughout these playoffs.  The guy is only 24, that is really absurd.

he didnt seem to be the best player in the world when he played against Kobe ???

teecee

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2009, 10:39:46 AM »

he didnt seem to be the best player in the world when he played against Kobe ???

His team beat Kobe's on numerous occasions before this year, right?  The year Kobe won MVP, how did he do against LBJ?   hmmmmmmmmm.....

IF both teams make the finals, that will HELP settle the debate right?   of course it won't you already have your excuses in order...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2009, 01:12:08 PM »

His team beat Kobe's on numerous occasions before this year, right?  The year Kobe won MVP, how did he do against LBJ?   hmmmmmmmmm.....

IF both teams make the finals, that will HELP settle the debate right?   of course it won't you already have your excuses in order...

Kobe SHUT DOWN LeBron both times this season...he couldnt play his game against Kobe. did you watch? I'm not talkin about the Lakers winning, I'm talking specifically about LeBron's performance with Kobe guarding him....anyone who saw the matchups will clearly see who the better player is...PeACe

dexter

« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2009, 10:51:44 AM »
KOBE! 89-70