Author Topic: Soulja Boy Warns Rappers, "I Done Ended A Lot Of N****s Careers" [LMAO]  (Read 231 times)

Elano

Soulja Boy Tell 'Em recently spoke on the opposition he has faced within hip-hop and claimed to have ended the careers of several rappers who challenged him.

While not naming anyone in particular, Soulja Boy described the negative attention he's received since becoming a force in rap music.

"You always gonna face different chapters that you go through in life, period, with whatever you're doing," he explained in an interview. "Haters come with every job and whatever you're doing in life, so you just got to do what you do. I just outshined all my haters. I done had beef with a lot of different artists, I done had a lot of artists done had different opinions about my music but at the end of the day though, it's gonna take a whole lot to stop me. I done ended a lot of n*ggas' careers, you feel me? And before I get out the game, I'ma cause hell." (Rolling Out TV)

Blasphemy

LOL! That's sad, bitch nigga is trying to gain another buzz since his crappy single isn't cool anymore. Fucking hate that song, mother fucker played it I took my Louisville slugger and I bashed his fucking stereo until it was a piece of plastic.I'd say he needs to get shot, but then his fans would say "OMG BUT HE IS SO REAL!". Sigh, ps:Source?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
+1 to anyone who names an artist whose career Soulja Boy ended.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

+2

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Well, he thinks he exposed Ice-T, LMAO.

thisoneguy360

This guy is fuckin delusional

OG Hack Wilson

that fag
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Moe

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
he totally destroyed Nas, GZA and Bow Wow...

oh my god, this prick is ridiculous..soon his house will be ambushed by guys with AK's again

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
sad.

Sikotic™

Re: Soulja Boy Warns Rappers, "I Done Ended A Lot Of N****s Careers" [LMAO]
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 10:52:40 AM »
As much as I despise him, I'll give him this: at least he's young and acting stupid in a young and stupid man's game.

It makes much more sense for a kid like Souljah Boy to say stupid ignorant shit like this than say a Rick Ross or other niggas that should be way older and more mature than lowering themselves to that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 10:56:11 AM »

Soulja Boy ended his own career
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

Cali Climate

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 11:34:14 AM »
As much as I despise him, I'll give him this: at least he's young and acting stupid in a young and stupid man's game.

Exactly. This isn't habitat for humanity, it's a game of how many escalades you can cop and ho's you can fuck. Might as well be the best piece of trash you can be.

Portugoal

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2009, 11:41:35 AM »
Soulja Boy Tell 'Em recently spoke on the opposition he has faced within hip-hop and claimed to have ended the careers of several rappers who challenged him.

While not naming anyone in particular, Soulja Boy described the negative attention he's received since becoming a force in rap music.

"You always gonna face different chapters that you go through in life, period, with whatever you're doing," he explained in an interview. "Haters come with every job and whatever you're doing in life, so you just got to do what you do. I just outshined all my haters. I done had beef with a lot of different artists, I done had a lot of artists done had different opinions about my music but at the end of the day though, it's gonna take a whole lot to stop me. I done ended a lot of n*ggas' careers, you feel me? And before I get out the game, I'ma cause hell." (Rolling Out TV)

Elano, if it wasn't for you there would be 95% less threads on this forum about Soulja Boy. Do us all a favor and stop promoting your favorite rappers.