Author Topic: CHEESIEST RAPPERS TODAY LIST !!!!  (Read 481 times)

westside159

Re: CHEESIEST RAPPERS TODAY LIST !!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2009, 04:32:21 PM »
The Blue Carpet Treatment is what he gets all over the world ,  what do you get the Cardboard box treatment ? Huh What you mean , come again ...    :'( :'( 

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2009, 04:37:22 PM »
LOL.ok there "westside" your defending a rapper that fell off a long time ago and is a proven hater.Not only that but a proven snitch.He probably couldn't even step foot in long beach anymore.Ask tray deee and crooked I what they think of snoop.How do you explain someone who constantly gets arrested but never goes to jail?cough snitch cough.

westside159

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2009, 04:41:30 PM »
fell off ? fell off what ?  a curve ?    His last album went Solid Gold brotha , checc ya data ... thats the wrong info your given out here , we want facts please ... :-X

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2009, 04:42:46 PM »
So selling means quality music?I guess Britney spears is among the greatest artists of all time by that logic.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2009, 06:43:40 PM »
So selling means quality music?I guess Britney spears is among the greatest artists of all time by that logic.

calm down

be a good little boy go sit in the corner and play your dreamcast

Moe

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2009, 07:27:01 PM »
The Blue Carpet Treatment is what he gets all over the world ,  what do you get the Cardboard box treatment ? Huh What you mean , come again ...    :'( :'( 
lol, groupie