Author Topic: My Video Interview w/ Bishop Lamont: Talks Em's RELAPSE, Dre's DETOX & More!  (Read 2023 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't really reflect on Jimmy that much because he plays a background figure and I don't know much about him but he's got to have some credibility, no?

There is an art to releasing music to gain the best financial outcome.  If you release too much like Charles Hamilton - no one gives a fuck and doubt your ability to create.  If you release too little - let's say Dr.Dre you risk the chance of eventually alienate your fan base.  What time of the year matters, how many years between albums matter.  For example, Kanye should probably wait a year or two before he drops another album. 

At the same time by just his ethnic background how is an old jewish dude going to know what's hot?  Especially hip-hop.  Sure, people can do statistically information, comparing data and logistics about market trends, localization, etc.   At the end of the day the music has got to support the weight.

Of all the singles only We Made You is getting radio play.  I'm not sure what that says.
I'll have to hear Relapse 2 which is sounding more like the album they (EM & Dre) would have liked to release. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
Is anyone bringing the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement back?  :D

Sign me up....

me too