Author Topic: Haystak says no respect for Eminem "Will tell him to his face" WTF!!  (Read 624 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG

Another Fat rapper talking out of his all day snackin ass. This is comedy who is this guy, I mean...I'm no dummy when it comes to hip hop but I aint heard #### from shinola from this guy. I'll have to look him up to see if he has any lyrical skills. Everyone wants to make a name for themselves.

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
What the !!! I just listen to fat reject from 'wigger way college' damn...Whitey Ford, just with more meat. He's all threatening Eminem knowing if Em hit his tilt o world fat ass he would just bounce back like some rubber #### from the Matrix movie. When you pull up his name in youtube, damn Tim Mcgraw shows up in his column. WTF!!!

Lucifuge

and he is??
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Jaydc555

Who cares

sofdark

who the fuk is this?

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
who the fuk is this?

Ask Worldstarhiphop.com. Their giving him all the attention, I just wanted to know if any of you know who he is. I heard the name and one of his songs bonnie and clyde but whatever. He spits weak ass raps thats all I know.

Jaydc555

He's just another mediocre white rapper.he's been around for a while now I don't know why all of a sudden he decided to diss em now.

Moe

who is haystack?

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
"'Long as there's Haters, them haters gon' hate" - Loon E

I used to be a fan of Haystak, it's a damn shame it went out as the world's biggest hater....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Haystak says no respect for Eminem "Will tell him to his face" WTF!!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 02:01:10 AM »
On some real shit,em dont want it with stacks...10 a key in this bitch.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 02:10:19 AM »
haystak is dope as fuck..... i dont like hes beefin with eminem tho... eminem is dope as fuck.... not understanding this dissing shit.... hopefullly haystack drops this shit before t hurts his image as real

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 02:18:52 AM »
haystak is dope as fuck..... i dont like hes beefin with eminem tho... eminem is dope as fuck.... not understanding this dissing shit.... hopefullly haystack drops this shit before t hurts his image as real
how can this hurt his image..he got the souf on his side....same as the boss...plus we move units down souf no matter what.we dont need the west or the east...even thow we got majior love from the west....em aint damaging noooobodies career come on mayne be forreal..

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2009, 03:03:53 AM »
Why the fuck do you guys always post bullshit like this. Who the fuck is this guy and why do we care. What the hell is he to Em?

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2009, 06:15:49 AM »
how can this hurt his image..he got the souf on his side....same as the boss...plus we move units down souf no matter what.we dont need the west or the east...even thow we got majior love from the west....em aint damaging noooobodies career come on mayne be forreal..

LOL, really dude??? Haystak is not movin units like that, I assure you.....
and Haystak has also built a nice little racial profile for himself, so he's moving even less units... Eminem won't even respond to Haystak because he won't even know that Haystak said anything.... he's way too small time for it to matter.... Haystak is hatin in hopes that Em will shine a little light on him.... and he can have his 2nd chance at a major label deal.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!