Author Topic: LMFAO NIK getting OWNED left right and center  (Read 810 times)

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Re: LMFAO NIK getting OWNED left right and center
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 10:10:19 PM »
Well, no one likes a spoiled little prick who touts themselves as a big shot. Pretty stereotypical douchebag which most people take pleasure in tormenting. Maybe one day he'll have to forge his own way and be humbled like a real person, maybe not.
prolly not but one day when the rest of us grow up and leave dubcc,  NIK will still be here chatting to youngsters about how hes the legend of DubCC and how Kobe was the greatest ever...Shit prolly till hes an old jew who cant even walk anymore he will have 2 or 3 million posts by then, maybe even more :-\
LMAO. Classic 8)

herpes

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 08:43:33 PM »
NIK = JCC = Jew Coast Connection = Jewish Community Centre

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Dave Smith

• Lil Geezy
  • He's Big, He's Bad, He's Dave Smith.
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 05:10:32 PM »
fuck NIK.

herpes

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 02:08:55 PM »
NIK = Dubcc

8)

Thats nothing to be proud of

you post here, ya dumbass... :-*

I know I do, I don't need to think a computer message revolves around me dumbass.  Now stop trying to talking to a grown man, I think I can hear you mom telling to take the trash out.

Roccy

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2009, 02:24:43 PM »
NIK = Dubcc

8)

I know I do, I don't need to think a computer message revolves around me dumbass.  Now stop trying to talking to a grown man, I think I can hear you mom telling to take the trash out.

you're a grown man alright..LOL..go quote me in some other threads, and ask me if i'm retarded. thats what grown men do.
how it really goes down..

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2009, 02:26:11 PM »
Roccy shouldn't nik be taking you out on a leashed walk right now?

Roccy

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2009, 02:27:54 PM »

hes got your mom right now, after hes done, i'm taking her for the night...you dont mind right? you're used to it.

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2009, 02:45:59 PM »
My mum would never fuck a Jew or a retard oh sorry I mean Muslim I always get those two confused

herpes

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2009, 02:47:02 PM »
NIK = Dubcc

8)

you're a grown man alright..LOL..go quote me in some other threads, and ask me if i'm retarded. thats what grown men do.

Awwwwwwww, he's sticking up for his bestest friend in the world.  On the real I got to give you props.  A retarded kid using a computer all by himself.  Hell you'll probably move out on your own before elior will.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2009, 02:48:34 PM »
Fuck you man. I spit my Gatorade all over my monitor lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2009, 02:48:46 PM »
NIK = Dubcc

8)

Awwwwwwww, he's sticking up for his bestest friend in the world.  On the real I got to give you props.  A retarded kid using a computer all by himself.  Hell you'll probably move out on your own before elior will.

lol, get some pussy man..you're mad at the world.

herpes

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2009, 02:52:53 PM »
NIK = Dubcc

8)

lol, get some pussy man..you're mad at the world.

I'm not mad at the world, everything is actually going along nicely.  LOL @ elior telling in you in advance not to acknowledge when anyone mentions the fact he still lives at home.

herpes

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2009, 03:57:20 PM »
LOL @ Roccy calling elior up and asking what he should say in regards to elior still living at home with mommy and daddy.