Author Topic: [VIDEO] G-1 in Studio Mixing music for Long Beach artist "West Coast"  (Read 138 times)

Dopeisjay

G-1 In Studio mixing some tracks for Cali Artist out of Long Beach
West Coast, they also speak on DJ Quik.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
G-1 In Studio mixing some tracks for Cali Artist out of Long Beach
West Coast, they also speak on DJ Quik.

props homie. something new from G-1. I got G-Ones Ginuwine "I'll Do Anything" Remix.. Homie, he is a genius!

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Matty

lol funny vid. the track playing sounds pretty sick especially as you hear how the bass is being mixed. g-one is that dude 8)

jungleboy can you hook up that ginuwine remix? [EDIT] got it (192kbps quality) damn i never heard this before!!! :o absolutely crazy!!!!!! is that rob bacon on it too? g-one solo productions seem to be hard to come by, any others you guys know of that aren't so well known?

a full 320kbps rip would be good there's something slightly rough about the one i got although it might just be like that....
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 02:18:04 PM by Matty »