Author Topic: Soccer question  (Read 1141 times)

THERapist Ben

• Lil Geezy
  • Sexual psychology
Soccer question
« on: May 06, 2009, 09:50:30 AM »
Give the Canadian and Euro's a separate forum for soccer talk. I fucking hate coming to the sports section and  seeing threads "Barcelona vs. Madrid" and whatever fag towns they have. Whose with me?
She so wants it bro.....

Portugoal

Re: Soccer question
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 09:54:46 AM »
I don't care much about NBA, baseball and ice hockey, so I'm all for a soccer forum.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 10:09:31 AM »
Kind of ironic that a Westcoast rap message board should have a forum solely dedicated to a sport that isnt even relevant in the U.S.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 11:27:54 AM »
Kind of ironic that a Westcoast rap message board should have a forum solely dedicated to a sport that isnt even relevant in the U.S.

UK owners so why not ?

Personally i think its a good idea as i have no interest in the american sports.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

'EclipZe

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 11:59:46 AM »
I don't really see the extra value of doing this... it's fine as it is imo.

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 12:06:52 PM »

UK owners so why not ?

Personally i think its a good idea as i have no interest in the american sports.

UK owners, so of course the owner can do whatever they want.  But then why make the message board dedicated to American music.  Why should Soccer get its own special little forum while all other sports share one. Particularly....when this board is, for the most part,  dedicated to American culture. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 12:14:48 PM »

UK owners so why not ?

UK owners, so of course the owner can do whatever they want.  But then why make the message board dedicated to American music.  Why should Soccer get its own special little forum while all other sports share one. Particularly....when this board is, for the most part,  dedicated to American culture. 

The sports board is only dedicated to whoever makes the most posts of a certain sport.

Mainly because the majority of the football/soccer threads are in the sticky anyway.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 01:03:39 PM »

UK owners so why not ?

The sports board is only dedicated to whoever makes the most posts of a certain sport.

Mainly because the majority of the football/soccer threads are in the sticky anyway.

But the Sports forum is only one part of the larger WCC forum (WestCoast Connection).  So yes, WCC is dedicated to WestCoast Hip Hop. Not sports

Raphael

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 01:36:16 PM »
im with you dawg life is harsh enough as it is and now i have to scroll down to read my favorite threads :'(

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 01:50:08 PM »
As long as it's not called Soccer, I'm all for it.

kemizt

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 02:04:58 PM »
what the hell...you are tripping seriously...theres a sticky thread to limit the amount of FOOTBALL threads!!! it hasnt got its own sub section at all theres one thread to discuss FOOTBALL in general...granted a few more threads pop up from time to time but who cares?? the real question is why did you click on a thread called "question about soccer" if u dont like the sport :grumpy:

but while we on the subject why has wwe got it own whole forum in the sports section when its not a sport 8)

tempo2

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 02:57:04 PM »
soccer = football = sports

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 03:47:15 PM »
what the hell...you are tripping seriously...theres a sticky thread to limit the amount of FOOTBALL threads!!! it hasnt got its own sub section at all theres one thread to discuss FOOTBALL in general...granted a few more threads pop up from time to time but who cares?? the real question is why did you click on a thread called "question about soccer" if u dont like the sport :grumpy:

but while we on the subject why has wwe got it own whole forum in the sports section when its not a sport 8)

i dont see a problem with Soccer having its own sticky thread. But the thread starter was asking for its own FORUM! LOL.  Like there should be a Westcoast Rap, Outbounds, Keystyle, G-Spot, Train of Thought, Entertainment, Sports, and Soccer forums. LOL Cmon.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 04:56:35 PM »

UK owners so why not ?

of course it shouldnt...if you actually read what the guy wrote i think he wants a seperate thread for canadian "soccer"...last i checked barcelona and real madrid are "soccer" teams

the main problem with this is he's the only person who gives a fuck about canadian "soccer"...hes welcome to start a thread about it...but i couldnt even name a canadian player let alone team and im sure most of the posters here who follow the sport are the same

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2009, 05:04:37 PM »

UK owners so why not ?

of course it shouldnt...if you actually read what the guy wrote i think he wants a seperate thread for canadian "soccer"...last i checked barcelona and real madrid are "soccer" teams

i guess the confusion is where he asked for Soccer's own forum.