Author Topic: Soccer question  (Read 1142 times)

Portugoal

Re: Soccer question
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2009, 06:26:52 AM »
I consider anyone who calls soccer football an inferior human being, including everyone in Great-Britain 8)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2009, 06:33:59 AM »
I consider anyone who calls soccer football an inferior human being, including everyone in Great-Britain 8)

how do u live in a country where prostitution is legal and still be a virgin at 35???...

fuckin euro-fag

Portugoal

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2009, 06:35:54 AM »

how do u live in a country where prostitution is legal and still be a virgin at 35???...

fuckin euro-fag

you can be so random sometimes. where in the world did that comment come from?

Elano

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2009, 07:14:29 AM »
FOOTBALL will never be replaced as the number one sport. Ever.

AMEN.
And that's the end of the thread

Elano

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2009, 07:15:29 AM »
^most popular sport in the world, easily.

until Basketball takes over

unlikely us white folk are no good at it :P

I think the Brazilians would same the same goes for soccer  :-X

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Heres a wee question for you to ponder. How many fans go to the staples center to watch the Lakers? Or how many people from Boston go to watch the Celtics when they play? Now compare those attendances to the population of those 2 huge cities of millions of people.

Now my country has around 5 million people which i think im right in saying is a fraction of the amount of people in LA or Boston, but EVERY WEEK 2 teams from my country attract 60, 000 people. And i dont have the correct figures, but im pretty confident that we are talking about millions of people worldwide watching a team from Scotland. INfact i would be confident in saying more people in the US watch my football team every week rather than the Lakers or the Celtics. My team has supporters clubs in probably every major state in the US, china, japan, dubai, singapore, every state in Australia, most countries in south america and most countries in Europe. And this would be the same for every major football club in the world. Funny, i've never seen a Los Angeles Lakers supporters club anywhere, never seen a group of hundreds, possibly thousands of basketball fans descending on a pub in the middle of the night to watch a game due  to the time difference. I think all you shermans need to face the facts, FOOTBALL will never be replaced as the number one sport. Ever.

Rant over, cant believe i even dignified the typically ignorant yank cunts wi a reply...

calm down. it's just a sport.

says the dumb fucker that wanna be fucked in the ass by the whole AZ.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2009, 07:45:02 AM »

fuckin euro-fag

you can be so random sometimes. where in the world did that comment come from?

just a random observation on your abortion of a life/.....fuck off and die

my patience with this board is running VERY thin...and its because of fucktards like you and certain AmeriCUNTS either talking complete breeze or making generalization's that group me and the other chill euros(mostly brits but shouts to k.dub lunatic an any others im missing) with fags like yourself

football was called football while the whole of ur faggy country was hiding in attics from men in funny helmets...it was called football before America was called America so dont fuckin try tell me anything cus its a PAR!!!!

and i dont even like fuckin u.s rap no more it died a painful death about 10 years back...

in short FUCK IT IM OUT(not jus cus of this thread,i been thinkin this the last few weeks)...FUCK FAGS SHOUTS TO THE COOL HEADS(no matter the nationility,real rec real alie?)

catch me on a proper rap board ADIOOOOOOOOS KUNICHIWA BLESS SAFE!!!! 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2009, 08:51:27 AM »
Yo Mauz, you've probably answered this before, but why do you call it "soccer"?

kemizt

Portugoal

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2009, 09:54:59 AM »

For two reasons:
1. During my one year stay in the U.S. everyone called it soccer. When I think English, I associate that sport with the word soccer;
2. I dislike British tourists. Whenever a British tourist asks me the way, he sure won't end up at the right place. For me to call soccer football would mean I somehow don't mind being associated with British people. That's like a republican who cheers for a royal family. It just isn't right.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2009, 10:11:14 AM »

For two reasons:
1. During my one year stay in the U.S. everyone called it soccer. When I think English, I associate that sport with the word soccer;
2. I dislike British tourists. Whenever a British tourist asks me the way, he sure won't end up at the right place. For me to call soccer football would mean I somehow don't mind being associated with British people. That's like a republican who cheers for a royal family. It just isn't right.

LOL

kemizt

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2009, 02:00:14 PM »
Mauzip's a closet Anglophile.

Portugoal

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2009, 03:17:24 PM »

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2009, 12:12:22 AM »

Heres a wee question for you to ponder. How many fans go to the staples center to watch the Lakers? Or how many people from Boston go to watch the Celtics when they play? Now compare those attendances to the population of those 2 huge cities of millions of people.

Now my country has around 5 million people which i think im right in saying is a fraction of the amount of people in LA or Boston, but EVERY WEEK 2 teams from my country attract 60, 000 people. And i dont have the correct figures, but im pretty confident that we are talking about millions of people worldwide watching a team from Scotland. INfact i would be confident in saying more people in the US watch my football team every week rather than the Lakers or the Celtics. My team has supporters clubs in probably every major state in the US, china, japan, dubai, singapore, every state in Australia, most countries in south america and most countries in Europe. And this would be the same for every major football club in the world. Funny, i've never seen a Los Angeles Lakers supporters club anywhere, never seen a group of hundreds, possibly thousands of basketball fans descending on a pub in the middle of the night to watch a game due  to the time difference. I think all you shermans need to face the facts, FOOTBALL will never be replaced as the number one sport. Ever.

Rant over, cant believe i even dignified the typically ignorant yank cunts wi a reply...
College "REAL" football in the states at prominent programs have up to 100,000 ( yes some venues/stadiums) and NFL teams can have a sell out capacity of 60,000 , which they sell out weekly or every home game (see Green Bay Packers) U fail and so does soccer in the states. It's so lame :loser: :loser:

Yes, and the population of the US must be about 300 million people, Scotland's population is 5 million. Surely the big sports crowds in the US shoud completely dwarf that of Scotland...But it doesn't. More than 100, 000 people came to watch my team at one point...In a country of 5 million, in a city of 500K. More than a fifth of the population of a city. Crowds in South America also reach the hundreds of thousands, crowds in Australia (Where football isn't even the 4th biggest sport) reach 70, 000 for big games.

The amount of people who watch the World Cup final is probably the same as the superbowl, the nba finals and the world series put together. No one outside of America gives a fuck about any of your sports, face it.

Again, Football will never be replaced as the number one sport. Ever.

The Maestro

Elano

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2009, 12:25:25 AM »
Mauzip's a closet Anglophile.
and an asshole

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2009, 01:34:52 AM »

1st off, its called a typo genius.

2nd, do some research....Boston doesnt have a population anywhere NEAR 5 million people lol

3rd, if you want to compare....compare Football to Soccer. Not Basketball. Basketball is played in arenas, not stadiums. An arena typically wont support 60,000 people lol.  Football games and even boring ass baseball typically see anywhere from 50,000 to 70,000 people. Depending on the size of the stadium. For years, the Green Bay packers would sell out their stadium that held 50,000+ people...even though there werent 50,000 people in the town.

4th, by you making it a point that such a tiny country like yours fills up a soccer stadium with ease on every game...really only goes to show that there isnt shit to do in your country.

now go ahead, run along kicking your little ball with your hands in the air like a little sissy bitch...and enjoy the sport that we only find fun at the age of 5.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2009, 02:19:02 AM »

1st off, its called a typo genius.

2nd, do some research....Boston doesnt have a population anywhere NEAR 5 million people lol

3rd, if you want to compare....compare Football to Soccer. Not Basketball. Basketball is played in arenas, not stadiums. An arena typically wont support 60,000 people lol.  Football games and even boring ass baseball typically see anywhere from 50,000 to 70,000 people. Depending on the size of the stadium. For years, the Green Bay packers would sell out their stadium that held 50,000+ people...even though there werent 50,000 people in the town.

4th, by you making it a point that such a tiny country like yours fills up a soccer stadium with ease on every game...really only goes to show that there isnt shit to do in your country.

now go ahead, run along kicking your little ball with your hands in the air like a little sissy bitch...and enjoy the sport that we only find fun at the age of 5.

LMFAO +1