Author Topic: Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss!  (Read 2136 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss!
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2009, 12:01:59 PM »
hah damn joe said this?

Him pulling the race card is about as bad as Fat Joe telling Ricans to buy his album during the 50 beef or they weren't real Ricans. :laugh:
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2009, 12:21:40 PM »
hah damn joe said this?

Him pulling the race card is about as bad as Fat Joe telling Ricans to buy his album during the 50 beef or they weren't real Ricans. :laugh:

Yeah basically lol. Just to try and drum up some more sales for Elephant In The Room.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2009, 12:23:04 PM »
damn thats sad jus like the rest of the rappers he records wit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2009, 12:48:11 PM »
So, he's pulling the race card?  Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttt

Most of what Cannon wrote is bullshit.

He's basically saying a person can't disrespect a black women because their black.  Such beautiful logic there.   Biggie is cool and Pac is cool cause their black but you know a white guy calls a black women a bitch and he's racist.   Get the fuck out of here!   If he wants to bring up Em's general misogamy and it's prevalence across all rappers then yeah I agree.  It's true Em generally depicts a great vehemence towards women but that's his problem. 

I'm sick of idiots saying what hip-hop is about.  Get the fuck over yourself.  Hip-hop has moved on and became a global phenomenon.  It's adapted to the world, to different people, and to many different cultures.  It's far beyond whatever limited conception he believes it was.  He lost for this shit.  As a matter of fact, while I love Nas, that fucker did too for stating Hip-Hop is Dead as if he's some fucking leader.

I'm not going to even touch the sales comments.

^^^CO-Sign....

Everyone is trying to take shots at Em.... tryin to get a piece of the pie I guess...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2009, 01:32:10 PM »
Either he played right into Eminem's hands ( no homo ) or it'll be a surprise to Em that one of his Mickey Mouse celebrity targets has responded. Nick Cannon doesn't want it with Em though, there are WAY too many words that rhyme with "Nick".

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2009, 07:46:04 PM »
Nick Cannon doesn't want it with Em though, there are WAY too many words that rhyme with "Nick".

Lol

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2009, 08:35:29 PM »
Mariah a ebony queen? fuck out here with that shit
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

catman3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2009, 11:02:15 PM »
I'm not saying he shouldn't be but he shouldn't cloud the issue. He should address it as "Eminem is pathetic for dissing my wife, Mariah Carrey. He needs to get over it. It's been (?) years." Not "Eminem is dissing a black woman, even though it's so far from obvious that she's black that I have to write a summary breaking down her racial background for the average person to know. Let's all get this guy for being racist." I'm sorry but it's laughable coming from a Nick Cannon. I get what dude is doing and he's not wrong for doing it but he should of cut it down a couple of paragraphs.

catman3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2009, 11:02:54 PM »
I'm not saying he shouldn't be but he shouldn't cloud the issue. He should address it as "Eminem is pathetic for dissing my wife, Mariah Carrey. He needs to get over it. It's been (?) years." Not "Eminem is dissing a black woman, even though it's so far from obvious that she's black that I have to write a summary breaking down her racial background for the average person to know. Let's all get this guy for being racist." I'm sorry but it's laughable coming from a Nick Cannon. I get what dude is doing and he's not wrong for doing it but he should of cut it down a couple of paragraphs.

catman3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2009, 11:29:32 PM »

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2009, 11:54:53 PM »
nick Cannon lost.

So did Em for even having to take time to diss Cannon.  Em is a tool

DIP DIP SET SET

herpes

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2009, 12:36:13 AM »
Whats the purpose of dissing Nick Cannon ?

Jaydc555

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2009, 12:43:53 AM »
For the same reason nik hangs out with roccy.to feel better about yourself

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2009, 01:43:47 AM »
What is Nick Cannon gonna do: retaliate with rhymes? LOL

Em is kinda puss for attacking him and his wife when they really have no way of coming back at him. Then again, Em has made a fortune out of doing this so it shouldn't be a surprise.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2009, 06:27:07 AM »
yeah because this is the first time Eminem has attacked celebrities. ::)

did you guys even listen to his old shit?

he dissed celebs all the time & he knew damn well they werent going to respond, but now he is a pussy for doing it? alright. :laugh: