Author Topic: So I haven't smoked weed for a week  (Read 3266 times)

herpes

Re: So I haven't smoked weed for a week
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2009, 01:56:24 PM »
He's too shook to come back in this thread.

Al Bundy

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2009, 02:21:21 PM »
yea weed and drinking all day is for the fools who are 25 playin a second hand dreamcast in 2009 while living with there moms...

why'd you have to bring the dreamcast into it? i still got mine and i have my own apartment lol

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2009, 03:43:55 PM »
Good for you but smoking quitting smoking weed shouldn't even be considered a step in life. Smoking helps me study, relieves stress and helps me have a good time. But I will stop smoking one day, once I start vaping  8)

herpes

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2009, 04:00:03 PM »
Good for you but smoking quitting smoking weed shouldn't even be considered a step in life. Smoking helps me study, relieves stress and helps me have a good time. But I will stop smoking one day, once I start vaping  8)

One day you will grow up and realize you don't need weed to relax.

Cali Climate

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2009, 04:04:38 PM »
Yeah not getting any sort of swerve on for days at a time feels good. Too bad it's also hard as a motherfucker.

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2009, 04:16:06 PM »

the same day ull realize u dont know shit about how my body and mind works. we're all different tom weed doesnt turn all of us into bums

Roccy

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2009, 04:21:42 PM »

the same day ull realize u dont know shit about how my body and mind works. we're all different tom weed doesnt turn all of us into bums

leave tom alone, hes weak minded.

just a matter of time before he responds, with the same diss..over..and..over..again.

how it really goes down..

Cali Climate

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2009, 04:24:55 PM »
Look rocc if he keeps dissing you with the same thing over and over again why do you keep replying in the same way, wouldnt that make you as equally weak minded?

herpes

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2009, 04:38:59 PM »

I wasn't a bum.  I worked full time, went to school, and worked out religiously.  Now if you wanted to call Elior a bum that would make sense.  But one day you will wake up and say I don't need this shit.  But you're 18-19 right now.

Jaydc555

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2009, 04:51:20 PM »
Rooney gets his swerve on every time he drive his car...into people and lamp postal

herpes

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2009, 04:54:26 PM »
Rooney gets his swerve on every time he drive his car...into people and lamp postal

Well you would crash into a lamp post if you couldn't see over the steering wheel lol.

herpes

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2009, 04:57:46 PM »

leave tom alone, hes weak minded.

just a matter of time before he responds, with the same diss..over..and..over..again.

Weak minded lol, at least I don't do follow everything another man does like you do with elior.  If it wasn't for the fact you're retarded you life would be just as big a failure as elior's.  So keep calling me weak minded lol.  And how does not needing outside substances to have a good time make someone weak minded.  That is the dumbest fucking thing I have read on these boards, and trust me your boyfriend elior has said a lot of stupid shit over the years.

And btw why do you got a pic of your whorish mother sucking something off in your post.  Is incest whats hot in the mentally disabled community ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2009, 06:12:15 PM »
Lennie uses weed as a retard tranquilizer.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2009, 09:46:05 AM »
Weed doesn't relax you it just makes you retarded to the point you don't know what the hell to think.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2009, 09:52:44 AM »
Lennie uses weed as a retard tranquilizer.

LMAO!!!!