Author Topic: The Game Confirms New Album Title  (Read 1667 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: The Game Confirms New Album Title
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 06:08:48 PM »
Wow I had no idea my joke would cause a uproar  ;)

Lol, look Game does have a lil obession with Hov, like him or not. Shit is funny as hell. We all know it would make Game's day and career if Jay decided to work with him, period.

And as far as Ice Cube being his favorite rapper, I only heard Game say that after his falling out with Dre. He got Eazy E tatted on his arm and was worshiping Dre there for a bit so this Cube thing is new lol.

On a serious note though, musically I enjoy Game's albums and I am looking forward to the new one. But he is still bi-polar. Chillax people lol.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, 06:13:09 PM »
i would make a $50,000 bet that if Jay-Z's Album was not called "The Black Album"; actually make it a million, that no way in HELL would Game's album be The R.E.D. Album.

your just fooling yourself if you believe that Game just came up with that with no ties at all.

I agree with you.  Game has had a prolonged imaginary relationship with Jay-Z since the Documentary.  He keeps name dropping Jay or Beyonce and talking shit to get attention and Jay has only responded once.  Dope Boyz is lame rip off of Jay-Z's Roc Boyz.

i thought of that relation between "Dope Boyz" & "Roc Boyz", but people Game stans would think i was taking it too far. ;D

i heard that Game might be getting a Dre beat too. he might have a whole song on the album dedicated to finally getting a Dre beat since The Documentary. :laugh:

If you don't like the nigga so much why are you in every game thread.....my fault keep doing your job Hater....Jay-z been bitten Biggies dick for years but I guess that's cool......U bitch ass niggas just mad the west is winning....and Game sold more than your favorite rapper.....lol....get over it bitches.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, 06:38:24 PM »
i would make a $50,000 bet that if Jay-Z's Album was not called "The Black Album"; actually make it a million, that no way in HELL would Game's album be The R.E.D. Album.

your just fooling yourself if you believe that Game just came up with that with no ties at all.

I agree with you.  Game has had a prolonged imaginary relationship with Jay-Z since the Documentary.  He keeps name dropping Jay or Beyonce and talking shit to get attention and Jay has only responded once.  Dope Boyz is lame rip off of Jay-Z's Roc Boyz.

i thought of that relation between "Dope Boyz" & "Roc Boyz", but people Game stans would think i was taking it too far. ;D

i heard that Game might be getting a Dre beat too. he might have a whole song on the album dedicated to finally getting a Dre beat since The Documentary. :laugh:

its funny ive read a few threads recently , i think one may have been about bishops flow or something and u was chatting about game stans in there and it seemed no game fans were eve saying shit in that apart from you and now u in here again chatting about game stans, i dont see any stans in here.

Maybe you're mad because game dissed gunit or split with dre, i dunno but truth is, everything game has dropped is better than anything off 50 since grodt. Sure LAX is a dissapointment and a whole bunch of tracks just put together and its basically games massacre or whatever u wanna call it but documentary and doctors advocate are great albums and full of heat top to bottom.

Its a name of an album, u think jigga names his album black album without any previous influence? Does that make him a stan of whoevers work he was influenced from...

As for game, regardless of whatever the name of an album was influenced from, its a dope title since he loves to rep his 'blood' and its just an album title, its nothing more.

We'll see how the album comes out but fact is, game knows how to make dope albums and has put out a dope album without dre aswell as with him, so i know im looking forward to games next cd when it drops. Rather that than another bullshit banks album or if 50 still on the same shit his been on ever since grodt dropped.

Y'all need to get past minor things such as an album title and judge the music, thats the main thing...and game only failed possibly once in regards to that.

I find it hilarious you mentioning game stans and the cat who sounds like the biggest stan in here is you.

pz

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2009, 06:43:39 PM »

its funny ive read a few threads recently , i think one may have been about bishops flow or something and u was chatting about game stans in there and it seemed no game fans were eve saying shit in that apart from you and now u in here again chatting about game stans, i dont see any stans in here.

Maybe you're mad because game dissed gunit or split with dre, i dunno but truth is, everything game has dropped is better than anything off 50 since grodt. Sure LAX is a dissapointment and a whole bunch of tracks just put together and its basically games massacre or whatever u wanna call it but documentary and doctors advocate are great albums and full of heat top to bottom.

Its a name of an album, u think jigga names his album black album without any previous influence? Does that make him a stan of whoevers work he was influenced from...

As for game, regardless of whatever the name of an album was influenced from, its a dope title since he loves to rep his 'blood' and its just an album title, its nothing more.

We'll see how the album comes out but fact is, game knows how to make dope albums and has put out a dope album without dre aswell as with him, so i know im looking forward to games next cd when it drops. Rather that than another bullshit banks album or if 50 still on the same shit his been on ever since grodt dropped.

Y'all need to get past minor things such as an album title and judge the music, thats the main thing...and game only failed possibly once in regards to that.

I find it hilarious you mentioning game stans and the cat who sounds like the biggest stan in here is you.

pz

Oh I enjoy Game's music. I bought all his albums. Sometimes the decisions and moves that he makes humors me, but I will definitely check out the album.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2009, 06:55:24 PM »
Everybody knew he wouldnt stop after LAX and thats a good thing cause I love his first 3 efforts
Lets wait and see for The R.E.D. Album

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2009, 06:56:50 PM »
Everybody knew he wouldnt stop after LAX and thats a good thing cause I love his first 3 efforts
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2009, 07:38:18 PM »
LOL @ people taking full offense, i like Game's music.

he just has a thing for Jay-Z & yeah, Jay-Z bit off Biggie; thats like saying 1+1=2.

i probably like Game more than Jay-Z lmao, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Game has a thing with Jay-Z.

Game stans are by far the funniest thing on the board; this mother fucker just wrote me some essay about how Game makes better music than 50 & how he sold more than Chamillionaire all because i hurt his feelings! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you don't see any stans? LOL YOU don't see any stans? :laugh: Al3000 is another HUGE stan & in your clear rage over my comments you failed to see that i was talking in general about stans and not this thread. ;)

LOL, i'd rather you call me a Slaughterhouse stan than a Chamillionaire stan. i fuckin like praise them lol. i don't have a biased view for Cham, i knock his shit all the time & i don't have biased view of Game; your just CLEARLY upset. ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2009, 07:41:00 PM »

i want to hear more of a Docter's Advocate feel to "The R.E.D. Album".

a real strong westcoast feel; that goes beats, lyrics, etc. 8)

L.A.X. was a big disappointment to me; seemed like he just threw a bunch of big name rappers just to slap their name on it too.

it had some dope shit, but most of it was weak; imo.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2009, 07:48:55 PM »

he just has a thing for Jay-Z & yeah, Jay-Z bit off Biggie; thats like saying 1+1=2.

i probably like Game more than Jay-Z lmao, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Game has a thing with Jay-Z.

Game stans are by far the funniest thing on the board; this mother fucker just wrote me some essay about how Game makes better music than 50 & how he sold more than Chamillionaire all because i hurt his feelings! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you don't see any stans? LOL YOU don't see any stans? :laugh: Al3000 is another HUGE stan & in your clear rage over my comments you failed to see that i was talking in general about stans and not this thread. ;)

LOL, i'd rather you call me a Slaughterhouse stan than a Chamillionaire stan. i fuckin like praise them lol. i don't have a biased view for Cham, i knock his shit all the time & i don't have biased view of Game; your just CLEARLY upset. ;D

lol why would i be upset, i just find your comments hilarious just like on anything related to eminem, you seem to love his shit regardless of anything he drops. As for dropping an 'essay', i type quick, probably took 3-4 mins max to type. Nuttin but a minor.  ;)

As for stans, u named one...some AL3000 dude, i dont even know dude nor check his posts in general apart from the one he posted in here but it seems to me that dude just got bored with your comments like i did, though he did sound a lil on the groupie tip but u just keep dropping this game stans shit but i see none! U claiming im a game stan?!? lmao, how many game threads you seen me in recently? lol, i like games music but i never been on a groupie tip or callin' out stans in every thread...and i dunno what you're talking about chamillionaire for homie, i like dudes music, ultimate victory is fire.

I just pointed out a point, aint nobody upset here, ima grown man, maybe some of y'all cant take criticism. Go bump encore for abit and clear your head.

pz

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2009, 07:55:48 PM »

lol why would i be upset, i just find your comments hilarious just like on anything related to eminem, you seem to love his shit regardless of anything he drops. As for dropping an 'essay', i type quick, probably took 3-4 mins max to type. Nuttin but a minor.  ;)

As for stans, u named one...some AL3000 dude, i dont even know dude nor check his posts in general apart from the one he posted in here but it seems to me that dude just got bored with your comments like i did, though he did sound a lil on the groupie tip but u just keep dropping this game stans shit but i see none! U claiming im a game stan?!? lmao, how many game threads you seen me in recently? lol, i like games music but i never been on a groupie tip or callin' out stans in every thread...and i dunno what you're talking about chamillionaire for homie, i like dudes music, ultimate victory is fire.

I just pointed out a point, aint nobody upset here, ima grown man, maybe some of y'all cant take criticism. Go bump encore for abit and clear your head.

pz

it's hard to not assume your a Game stan based off of a strong defense for him lmao.

but hell yeah, i'm about to straight bump some Eminem! 8)

cuz i'm the only one who i liking that album...right. :D

i didn't mean to make the Cham reference though, my bad. :-[ that was meant for Al3000 who said, "your mad he sold more than your favorite rapper". :P

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2009, 08:02:18 PM »

pz

it's hard to not assume your a Game stan based off of a strong defense for him lmao.

i didn't mean to make the Cham reference though, my bad. :-[ that was meant for Al3000 who said, "your mad he sold more than your favorite rapper". :P

We kool, im just bored with the game hating and the calling of game stans when there seems to be more people knocking game in here for naming an album than anyone being a groupie. Thats why i defended him ;-) I like his music, i didnt think LAX was dope as i said, im in no way a stan. lol

pz!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2009, 08:04:15 PM »

pz

We kool, im just bored with the game hating and the calling of game stans when there seems to be more people knocking game in here for naming an album than anyone being a groupie. Thats why i defended him ;-) I like his music, i didnt think LAX was dope as i said, im in no way a stan. lol

pz!

+1 my G. 8)

i should chill anyway, it's about the music on the disc; not what he calls it.

i just have to point out that it's all a Jay-Z reference lol.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2009, 08:05:22 PM »
Let's all hope it's dope so we can all get along and nod our heads to ill music.  It's unlikely to happen but maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised ... unlike the feeling I felt when I listened to LAX but like the feeling I felt when I listened to Spanglish and Bang Along.  ;)  
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2009, 08:11:15 PM »

pz

pz!

+1 my G. 8)

Big ups to both of yall. I would be lying if I said I felt bad for the Game comment lol, but it was a joke people. And anyone that knows me in this forum knows I am about the music at the end of the day.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2009, 08:13:56 PM »

pz

pz!

+1 my G. 8)

Big ups to both of yall. I would be lying if I said I felt bad for the Game comment lol, but it was a joke people. And anyone that knows me in this forum knows I am about the music at the end of the day.

for sure my G! 8)

it's all about music & i don't hope for weak music out of Game; i just hope it isn't L.A.X. Part II.