Author Topic: Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, and now.....  (Read 631 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, and now.....
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2009, 06:26:49 PM »
bill from kill bill just died too. how did billy mays die though

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2009, 07:31:21 PM »
bill from kill bill just died too. how did billy mays die though

from TMZ:

Todd(Radio host) also said Billy told him he "hit his head on the overhead luggage compartment" when the US Airways airplane blew its front tires while landing in Tampa yesterday.

His last interview: http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/28/billy-mays-last-interview/

The Watcher

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2009, 07:54:14 PM »
celebrities everywhere are probably nervous as hell right now

thats like what, 5 "celebrities" in 2 weeks?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2009, 08:04:55 PM »
^ Carradine died on the 3rd

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2009, 08:48:12 PM »
Its kind of fucked up that people die everyday, yet its only a tragedy when a famous person dies.
Let's be real though. 95% of people in this world don't amount to shit and don't benefit/influence the world in any way. Most people are just a waste of life. Anytime when someone with talent dies or someone who made a contribution in the world passes away, we should be a little upset because there are more fuck ups brought into the world than good people.

Not to say Billy Mays was a saint or anything lol, but that's just how I look at it.

And yes, those people are better than you average Joe because they put their skills to use to make the world a better place. If everyone pitched in a little in this world, society wouldn't be nearly as fucked up as it is. Wouldn't you agree?

The reason the world is in the position it is in now is because most people are selfish, conniving and will step on each other just for their own gain. MOST people.
Gotta agree there.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2009, 10:04:25 PM »
Take pollution as an analogy. Most people in the world don't recycle, pollute the environment and are ultimately destroying the earth. A small percentage of people go out of their way to recycle and commute to work just to reduce their overall pollution. Whether they recycle a million cans a year ot just 10 cans a year, they are still trying to do their part to save the world. Meanwhile, 99% of people still throw away glass, plastics, and other recyclables in the trash and drive SUVs, thus destroying the world. Those who recycle are more valuable to us because they are doing their part to help everyone and they set an example to others.
I know you're just using it as an example but research has shown that it actually costs more money and resoruces to recycle material rather than just disposing of it and creating new material. Penn & Teller even did an episode on this on their show "Bullshit." Recycling causes more pollution. If I remember correct, the only thing that makes sense to recycle is aluminum

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2009, 10:28:30 PM »
R.I.P. Billy Mays!!!

herpes

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2009, 11:01:42 PM »
Mays = G.O.A.T.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2009, 11:23:46 PM »
Jeff Goldblum is not dead!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>