Author Topic: Not only is Kobe a rapist but he is a dirty player  (Read 636 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Not only is Kobe a rapist but he is a dirty player
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 10:55:22 AM »
What's funny is all this Laker hate ain't even for the Lakers, it's to NIK. Whatever though, once the Lakers beat the Rockets...

this board revolves around me 8)

for real, though, anyone who thinks that was dirty is a fuckin pussy. this is playoff basketball, you bitch made punks..i feel bad for the new school fags who don't know what playoff basketball was like back before the officiating in the NBA became pussified.

Thats fine and all, but if happened to Kobe youd run on the court like a paniced girlfriend to make sure he was ok.  The Lakers arent exactly viewed as a "tough" team LOL.

who cares what we're viewed as...we didn't lack any toughness Wednesday night, that's for sure.

and Kobe gets elbowed on every possession......in the face. Artest is a pussy for letting an elbow to the chest get to his head like the mentally weak retard he is. "my homie was playin ball and next thing u know someone broke off a leg from a table and threw it...the leg went through his heart and he died"....LMFAO! some "South Park" shit, foreal.

lol Kobe is fuckin soft, obviously. If he was gettin beat up like that in games (elbowed on every possession) he'd have quit a long time ago.  You act like Kobe is the Lakers equivalant to Charles Oakley lol.  He's as soft as most of the Euro players.

what the fuck are you talkin about, moron? kobe is known as the toughtest competitor in the league...he gets beat up more than any player in the league and plays through injuries that other players take seasons off for..at least if you're gunna hate then be on point with it, you jackass.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 11:14:40 AM »
What's funny is all this Laker hate ain't even for the Lakers, it's to NIK. Whatever though, once the Lakers beat the Rockets...

for real, though, anyone who thinks that was dirty is a fuckin pussy. this is playoff basketball, you bitch made punks..i feel bad for the new school fags who don't know what playoff basketball was like back before the officiating in the NBA became pussified.

Thats fine and all, but if happened to Kobe youd run on the court like a paniced girlfriend to make sure he was ok.  The Lakers arent exactly viewed as a "tough" team LOL.

who cares what we're viewed as...we didn't lack any toughness Wednesday night, that's for sure.

and Kobe gets elbowed on every possession......in the face. Artest is a pussy for letting an elbow to the chest get to his head like the mentally weak retard he is. "my homie was playin ball and next thing u know someone broke off a leg from a table and threw it...the leg went through his heart and he died"....LMFAO! some "South Park" shit, foreal.

lol Kobe is fuckin soft, obviously. If he was gettin beat up like that in games (elbowed on every possession) he'd have quit a long time ago.  You act like Kobe is the Lakers equivalant to Charles Oakley lol.  He's as soft as most of the Euro players.

what the fuck are you talkin about, moron? kobe is known as the toughtest competitor in the league...he gets beat up more than any player in the league and plays through injuries that other players take seasons off for..at least if you're gunna hate then be on point with it, you jackass.

he's looked at as a competitor....but not as a tough guy lol. He's a rich Italian kid.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2009, 12:17:38 PM »

he's looked at as a competitor....but not as a tough guy lol. He's a rich Italian kid.

rightttt...he's not known for his toughness and playing through terrible injuries consistently. LOL. slap yourself.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2009, 12:29:52 PM »

Lmao, that shit was beyond classsic. "It went through his heart and he died right there on the court! I know what it's like to play in a tough game!"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2009, 12:39:40 PM »

Lmao, that shit was beyond classsic. "It went through his heart and he died right there on the court! I know what it's like to play in a tough game!"

you never know wtf is goin on in artests nutty ass head. mike tyson, anyone?

herpes

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2009, 08:49:33 PM »

you never know wtf is goin on in artests nutty ass head. mike tyson, anyone?

Artest being nuts >>> living at home with mommy and daddy like you do.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2009, 09:04:49 PM »
Kobe raping that bitch, Not True

Ron Artest starving his dogs and beating his wife.....Fact

;D 8)

herpes

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2009, 09:11:50 PM »
Kobe raping that bitch, Not True

Ron Artest starving his dogs and beating his wife.....Fact

;D 8)

Were you there when Kobe raped that poor girl ?  And Ron's wife is still with him.  Kobe had to buy his bitch a huge ring to keep her from banging Karl Malone as revenge.

OchoCinco

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2009, 09:19:32 PM »
That wasnt a flagrant on Artest but atleast it came in garbage time so it didnt mean anything to the game. But ye Lakers showed up and gave it to em.

westsiderider323

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2009, 09:47:33 PM »
all this kobe hatin is not gonna help the rockets win shit  ::)

dexter

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2009, 10:55:27 AM »
Kobe is very good
Artest  ???
Kobe did not RAPE that Gold digger 8)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2009, 01:34:33 PM »
Kobe is raping Artest tho.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2009, 01:35:23 PM »
and he's ass raping Battier as well.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

dexter

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2009, 11:09:58 AM »
Kobe is no rapists
That White Trash whore had Sperm from (3 )  :laugh:THREE males when the so called rape kit was perfomed

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2009, 11:55:05 AM »
I'm willing to accept Kobe as a rapist after what he did to Battier and Artest...LMAO@hand-in-the-face. :nawty: