Author Topic: Kobe: Doin' Work  (Read 914 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kobe: Doin' Work
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 02:07:09 AM »
anyone got a dl link?
I missed it  :(

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 08:25:38 AM »
anyone got a dl link?

You honestly didn't miss anything.  The entire thing is Kobe narrating a rerun of Lakers vs. Spurs.  And him trying to present himself as a decent guy.  Very phony and contrived, and even worse, very boring.

dexter

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 10:34:03 AM »
just like your fag ass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 11:46:17 AM »
anyone got a dl link?

You honestly didn't miss anything.  The entire thing is Kobe narrating a rerun of Lakers vs. Spurs.  And him trying to present himself as a decent guy.  Very phony and contrived, and even worse, very boring.

what is he supposed to do, present himself as an asshole? you realize what a piece of shit human you are, right?

only God can judge me...what do you think that means? LOL. you're a straight female. stop thinkin you know everything when you don't, cuz it can only do harm...PEACe

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 12:23:42 PM »
i watched this, i have to say its great seeing kobe's competitive spirit, trash talking and showing his leadership ability. As opposed to hearing him when he gets in front of the cameras and has to play mr up tighty whitey

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 12:38:40 PM »
anybody got a link to watch this?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 01:00:40 PM »
anyone got a dl link?

what is he supposed to do, present himself as an asshole? you realize what a piece of shit human you are, right?

only God can judge me...what do you think that means? LOL. you're a straight female. stop thinkin you know everything when you don't, cuz it can only do harm...PEACe

It's like I don't even need to argue with you.  Do you even grasp the fact of how massively you just contradicted yourself?  My guess is that you are completely oblivious. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 01:41:11 PM »
^judging people is a piece of shit thing to do. it's a negative emotion and deserves to be swatted away. Kobe wasnt doing anything negative when you judged him...now, i am not judging the person you are, i am telling you what a shitty (and feminen) thing it is to judge people you dont know (especially over nothing). thats all....PeACe

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 01:50:23 PM »
Ummmm you judge people all the time

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 02:43:28 PM »
Ummmm you judge people all the time

not really...you all can be great people who just have some hang-ups with tryna talk shit all the time, but that doesn't make you of lesser value in my eyes. it just makes you blind. calling a man a "phony" when you have no idea who he is would be considered stooping pretty low in my book...PeACe

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 03:06:51 PM »
If someone cared they could probably do a page of quotes from you to put your foot in your mouth

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 07:57:06 PM »
^i am not a hater... you are the ones who judge character. i simple respond and let the truth be known. if you came at me in a positive way i'd most likely have no problem with you.

HANDLIN BUSINESS 818 STEEZ IN HOODLAND PILLS

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 01:41:41 PM »
only God can judge me...what do you think that means?

^judging people is a piece of shit thing to do. it's a negative emotion and deserves to be swatted away. Kobe wasnt doing anything negative when you judged him...now, i am not judging the person you are, i am telling you what a shitty (and feminen) thing it is to judge people you dont know (especially over nothing). thats all....PeACe

you realize what a piece of shit human you are, right?

Elior stays losing

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 03:21:17 PM »
only God can judge me...what do you think that means?

you realize what a piece of shit human you are, right?

Elior stays losing

alright...let me rephrase...you present the character of a piece of shit for judging people who you know nothing about. now, i have something to base that on. you judging Kobe as phoney because he keeps it professional is completely different and it stems from hate, which is a low emotion. im sure you understand damn well what i mean, but you look for ways to make this into a competition so I can "stay losing" and you can feel more manly about yourself. good job.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 04:29:39 PM »
its all over you tube if people r still tryna watch it. imo they should of done it over a cavs game

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.