Author Topic: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip  (Read 3619 times)

6souls

• Lil Geezy
  • High Priest of BD
Re:NIK Thinks He Is A Crip
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2002, 06:21:52 PM »
Ya'll best not be dissin' on the almighty C-Walk.

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2002, 07:26:17 PM »

It iz funny how far tha snoop/eastsider influence has gone tho. I mean, we got muhafuckaz in other cuntries callin eachotha "Cuzz" like itz jus tha thang tah do lol. *shakin mah head*. If they only knew...haha

UMM BUT HEY, In New Zealand the two biggest local words are BRO and CUZ everyone say that. However, i doubt that anyone knows Cuz is a gang related word. I didnt knwo that before i came onto this board.

So if u went into Auckland and u heard teh Samoans and Tongangs sayin Cuz ud thinj theyre bangers where they are just using the word in teh same context as friend, homie or wuteva.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2002, 03:25:00 AM »

It iz funny how far tha snoop/eastsider influence has gone tho. I mean, we got muhafuckaz in other cuntries callin eachotha "Cuzz" like itz jus tha thang tah do lol. *shakin mah head*. If they only knew...haha

UMM BUT HEY, In New Zealand the two biggest local words are BRO and CUZ everyone say that. However, i doubt that anyone knows Cuz is a gang related word. I didnt knwo that before i came onto this board.

So if u went into Auckland and u heard teh Samoans and Tongangs sayin Cuz ud thinj theyre bangers where they are just using the word in teh same context as friend, homie or wuteva.

i doubt anybody frum here would think they bangin n shit lol. But itz cool, im sayin...theres people sayin tha shit, in otha cuntries..jus cus they heard snoop say tha shit. Hell, thea is people in THIS country sayin tha shit jus cus they seen it on tv. Not knowin that muhafuckas have, and still do die by usin a word like that. Bet them Samoans n Tongans heard that shit sumwhere tho. Samoans bang fah real down here in suthern kali and i think also in northern kali. And we got Tongan Crip gangz fah sho too. And shit does spread, kinda crazee that way...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2002, 04:13:40 AM »
Piru Crip fa shizzle...claimin both red & blue ! ::)

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2002, 04:40:23 AM »
YO......... if NowIKnow thinks he's a crip then Murrow (Incognito) is a muthafuckin sellout!! Incognito used to be true to himself and his love for hip-hop.  Then Trauma unfairly made fun of him, giving the same tired, abbreviated remark, "Incognito is trying to be black."  Then next thing you know Incognito starts putting all this giutar pics up, talking about 70's rock, etc., all in an effort to aspire to Trauma's alien standards of what it means to be white.  I say fuck all that.  Hip-hop is the best music.  And I'm going to listen to and love the best music that is available.  If I copy their style it's because their style is the most intriquing and naturally I'm attracted to what stimulates the mind.

Now..that being said.  Incognito isn't a sell-out.  He's the homeboy.  But don't go talking shit on NowIKnow, saying he wants to be a crip.  NowIKnow is true to himself and true to his interests.  He doesn't need you or anyone else offering him old-fashioned, outdated, abbrievated descriptions of what it means to be white!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2002, 08:33:48 PM »
Damn Murrow...How damn immature are u? This has got to be one of the most pathetic and immature threads I have ever read...Tryna diss me, but where is that getting u? U think you're hard now or sumthing? Well listen up you damn rocker... I never claimed crip...I was fuckin kidding for God's sake...Why didn't u post up the whole convo you pussy ass? I said I was kidding...I'm not a crip, nor do I claim to be one...BUT a lot of my homies are real crips, and my cousine is in a crip gang as well...And Nima, you fat Andre The Giant lookin muthafucka, quit sendin out our convos kid...

Once again, I dont know how making this thread benefited you at all. I hope you feel better about yourself now that you put me on the spot like that...I bet you feel REAL big now that u got a few people to say 'lol'...Whatever man...PeAce
« Last Edit: October 18, 2002, 09:56:55 PM by Now_I_Know »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2002, 01:36:05 AM »
YO......... if NowIKnow thinks he's a crip then Murrow (Incognito) is a muthafuckin sellout!! Incognito used to be true to himself and his love for hip-hop.  Then Trauma unfairly made fun of him, giving the same tired, abbreviated remark, "Incognito is trying to be black."  Then next thing you know Incognito starts putting all this giutar pics up, talking about 70's rock, etc., all in an effort to aspire to Trauma's alien standards of what it means to be white.  I say fuck all that.  Hip-hop is the best music.  And I'm going to listen to and love the best music that is available.  If I copy their style it's because their style is the most intriquing and naturally I'm attracted to what stimulates the mind.

Now..that being said.  Incognito isn't a sell-out.  He's the homeboy.  But don't go talking shit on NowIKnow, saying he wants to be a crip.  NowIKnow is true to himself and true to his interests.  He doesn't need you or anyone else offering him old-fashioned, outdated, abbrievated descriptions of what it means to be white!!!!!!!

DAMN murrow got smashed on
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2002, 11:46:36 AM »
Damn Murrow...How damn immature are u? This has got to be one of the most pathetic and immature threads I have ever read...Tryna diss me, but where is that getting u? U think you're hard now or sumthing? Well listen up you damn rocker... I never claimed crip...I was fuckin kidding for God's sake...Why didn't u post up the whole convo you pussy ass? I said I was kidding...I'm not a crip, nor do I claim to be one...BUT a lot of my homies are real crips, and my cousine is in a crip gang as well...And Nima, you fat Andre The Giant lookin muthafucka, quit sendin out our convos kid...

Once again, I dont know how making this thread benefited you at all. I hope you feel better about yourself now that you put me on the spot like that...I bet you feel REAL big now that u got a few people to say 'lol'...Whatever man...PeAce

ayo.....is tha cousin yur talkin about Israeli?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2002, 01:27:23 PM »

ayo.....is tha cousin yur talkin about Israeli?

Yea...He lives in Mexico though...and he slangs...He vists Cali like every once in 3 months...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2002, 08:09:20 PM »

Yea...He lives in Mexico though...and he slangs...He vists Cali like every once in 3 months...

What? He reps a Crip set in Mexico?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2002, 08:55:02 PM »

What? He reps a Crip set in Mexico?

Like I said, he comes down here for a few months every 3 months or so...So you can say he lives in Mexico AND in Cali...I think his job is to smuggle drugs over the boarder...PeAce
« Last Edit: October 19, 2002, 08:56:19 PM by Now_I_Know »

Murrow

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2002, 09:27:33 PM »
Man...get yo  - 78 ASS out of here.  I have a real life.  I work, go to school and have many important things than to argue.  Everyone hates you and you deserve it.  Everyone clowns you everywhere, so you can't impress anyone.  Your website is really the funniest site I have ever seen.  Quoting all this good should about yourselves; by yourselves...LOL.  

Quit rapping right now, cause your terrible at it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2002, 09:46:06 PM »
Man...get yo  - 78 ASS out of here.  I have a real life.  I work, go to school and have many important things than to argue.  Everyone hates you and you deserve it.  Everyone clowns you everywhere, so you can't impress anyone.  Your website is really the funniest site I have ever seen.  Quoting all this good should about yourselves; by yourselves...LOL.  

I really dont know what your beef with me is...I never did anything to u...I guess u're just jealous...I asked u nicely on AIM to stop attacking me on threads and making threads about me for no apparent reason earlier today...Why are u doing this? Why are u making threads dissing me on this board?...Did I make threads dissing the fact you're close minded when it comes to hip-hop?  and do I make threads about how you don't listen to anything besides Afthermath and Rock music? No, I don't diss people for no reason, so please get off my nuts...It's not my fault you weren't feeling the "One Love Compilation"...

And really, how are you gunna diss my website when it's still under construction? And I'm not even the one designing it...I don't even have access to that site...And don't diss my rapping, cuz you are jealous...Don't tell me to quit rapping, just cuz the songs I make are not profesianal studio quality music like you are used to hearing on your favorite label, Aftermath...Now please get off my dick, you're not my testicles...PeACe
« Last Edit: October 19, 2002, 09:47:17 PM by Now_I_Know »

Murrow

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2002, 08:36:12 AM »

and do I make threads about how you don't listen to anything besides Afthermath and Rock music? No, I don't diss people for no reason, so please get off my nuts...It's not my fault you weren't feeling the "One Love Compilation"...

Hey listen, your pretty shaloow with your disses.  Stop hitting me up on AIM on your knees and saying stop making me look like a fool on the board.  I know it was bad, but I was bored, and I'll try and stop.  Byt judging from my avatar, you can't say I just listen to "Aftermath & Rock Music."  I've heard a wider variety of music right now than you'll ever care in your whole life...so peace.

LOL...I never even wanted to be on your compilation.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2002, 12:20:45 PM »

and do I make threads about how you don't listen to anything besides Afthermath and Rock music? No, I don't diss people for no reason, so please get off my nuts...It's not my fault you weren't feeling the "One Love Compilation"...

Hey listen, your pretty shaloow with your disses.  Stop hitting me up on AIM on your knees and saying stop making me look like a fool on the board.  I know it was bad, but I was bored, and I'll try and stop.  Byt judging from my avatar, you can't say I just listen to "Aftermath & Rock Music."  I've heard a wider variety of music right now than you'll ever care in your whole life...so peace.

LOL...I never even wanted to be on your compilation.

Seems like what I said got to u more...Only because what I said was so damn true...