Author Topic: Guru Gang Starr says Southern Hip hip is not "Hip Hop" Pseudo Hip Hop  (Read 449 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
gangstarr is probally saying that the new downsouth #### isnt hip hop , like mike jones , flo rida , soulja boy ,  etc  the hot garbage #### ...      

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
gangstarr is probally saying that the new downsouth #### isnt hip hop , like mike jones , flo rida , soulja boy ,  etc  the hot garbage #### ...      

Why drag Premier into it?  ???
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
oh its hip hop grand-pa just not as you know it...the south are the ones keepin the shit alive if anything...im actually at a point where i dont wanna hear anything about the 30+ brigade cus this aint no east vs south thing in my eyes...its people who have had their prime,had their fun hating on the people doing it now...and of course some internet fans an fans from that era who latch on....but you throw  stuff coming out the south on in a club full a young folk and its a madness!!...i aint denying these been some garbage put out but that goes throughout hip-hop...for every wack south artist you name i could name an east one...its a pretty ignorant statement from someone who should know better

KyleEshna

• Muthafuckin' OG
oh its hip hop grand-pa just not as you know it...the south are the ones keepin the shit alive if anything...im actually at a point where i dont wanna hear anything about the 30+ brigade cus this aint no east vs south thing in my eyes...its people who have had their prime,had their fun hating on the people doing it now...and of course some internet fans an fans from that era who latch on....but you throw  stuff coming out the south on in a club full a young folk and its a madness!!...i aint denying these been some garbage put out but that goes throughout hip-hop...for every wack south artist you name i could name an east one...its a pretty ignorant statement from someone who should know better

you broke the board...  >:(