Author Topic: Tim Duncan = The Best PF Ever  (Read 825 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Tim Duncan = The Best PF Ever
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 11:32:55 AM »
Garnett, no. But spice you know u can debate Karl Malone. He would have had 3 or 4 titles too if not for MJ and Hakeem. Duncan won his titles in an era that was kind of weak between 02-07..After the Lakers 3 peat the league was weak, I mean shit the HEAT Won a title..Not taking anything away from TD he is amazing, and def could be the best PF of all time, but to say it CANT be Debated is a lil obsurd...IF you talk to alot of Older NBA players PF's especailly i bet alot would say MCHale was the best PF of all time...I think its TD or Malone..

The Best of 3 Worlds

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 11:38:30 AM »
IMO Malone is the only other PF that should be in this debate but I would take Duncan over him any day

DIP DIP SET SET

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 11:39:35 AM »
IMO Malone is the only other PF that should be in this debate but I would take Duncan over him any day

at least u can admit that. I would take TD too, i was just saying u gotta give malone some credit. Hed have titles if he didnt run into MJ 2 years in a row. AND WHAT ABOUT BARKLEY??? DOMINAnt!!!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 11:42:40 AM »

at least u can admit that. I would take TD too, i was just saying u gotta give malone some credit. Hed have titles if he didnt run into MJ 2 years in a row. AND WHAT ABOUT BARKLEY??? DOMINAnt!!!!!

If it wasnt for MJ, then Malone and Reggie would have several rings no doubt

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 11:44:48 AM »

Barkley > Malone
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 11:49:14 AM »
Kevin Garnett is better

you don't really believe that do you?

sad thing is, he probably does. But to be real, KG is not even in the conversation.

If there is any argument for a PF other then Duncan, it would the Mailman or Barkley. The thing is, TD will have just as good a career as those two...+ all the MVPs, Finals MVPs, Championship rings.

both me and NIK have said KG > TD

Youre only hurting your already weak argument by saying that NIK agrees with you.

Virtually every NBA analyst out there says Duncan is the best ever....with some saying Malone.  Not a whole lot of people picking Garnett LOL. Well wait...you and NIK said it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 11:53:25 AM »

2 yrs in a row?  Only one year he ran into MJ.  And its hard to say Malone would for SURE have a title if it wasnt for MJ.  There's no guarantee they would have beat whoever else came out of the East. You also gotta realize, Malone had the luxury of playing with one the greatest PG's and the best assist man of all time in John Stockton.  Alot of why Malone is regarded so highly is because of the amount of points he scored over his career...credit John Stockton with a lot of that. Screen and rolls to the rim.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 11:54:00 AM »
Kevin Garnett is better

you don't really believe that do you?

sad thing is, he probably does. But to be real, KG is not even in the conversation.

If there is any argument for a PF other then Duncan, it would the Mailman or Barkley. The thing is, TD will have just as good a career as those two...+ all the MVPs, Finals MVPs, Championship rings.

both me and NIK have said KG > TD

Youre only hurting your already weak argument by saying that NIK agrees with you.

LOL

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 11:57:54 AM »

2 yrs in a row?  Only one year he ran into MJ.  And its hard to say Malone would for SURE have a title if it wasnt for MJ.  There's no guarantee they would have beat whoever else came out of the East. You also gotta realize, Malone had the luxury of playing with one the greatest PG's and the best assist man of all time in John Stockton.  Alot of why Malone is regarded so highly is because of the amount of points he scored over his career...credit John Stockton with a lot of that. Screen and rolls to the rim.

nah he's right Utah lost back to back Finals against the Bulls in 97 and 98...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 12:15:03 PM »

exactly. Hate when people try to correct when u r right

The Best of 3 Worlds

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 12:57:02 PM »

damn im trippin...

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 01:01:22 PM »

I'll make it up to u by continuing to correct you when you're wrong the next 100 times  ;D

By the way. You forgot to capitalize "exactly".  ;)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 01:15:16 PM »

I'll make it up to u by continuing to correct you when you're wrong the next 100 times  ;D

By the way. You forgot to capitalize "exactly".  ;)
yup u got me!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2009, 02:56:59 PM »
^^^^ true but I dont think this one is debated ... as of now  the only position you can debate on when it comes to the GOAT is the Center one ...  Magic, Jordan, Bird ( LBJ might/should be in the conversation when he retires) and Timmy are unquestionable imo

who the fuck is better than Kareem?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 03:01:42 PM »

2 yrs in a row?  Only one year he ran into MJ. 

LMAOOOOOOOOO

how ironic, you tried questioning my basketball knowledge in this thread and then followed it with that post. hahahahahahaha