Author Topic: Pac collaborated with Alanis Morisette  (Read 1279 times)

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Pac collaborated with Alanis Morisette
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2009, 10:09:06 PM »
what was the story behind Rukas anyways

I'm not sure as I left the hitemup.com forums before it got hacked and a lot of the old people that been around including myself since the old pacup forum days got fed up with the way Jon started running things.

Posts were getting edited and a lot of young kids came in with dumb questions or posts about hes alive and dumb shit like that.

I moved on to dpgrecordz.com forum and kronik made me a mod so I decidicated my time over time. Helped push kronik and Toons to host the Welcome to Chuuch Vol. 1 for free download... We were even in process of setting up a downloads section with rare DPG stuff.

Its a shame we lost hitemup and dpgrecordz fourms..

Yeah, I came in around the time Hit Em Up went away. Worked with Rukas a few years ago, he doesn't do shit on Street Hop. Basically just raps now while Rahim gets it. It wasn't hacked, but Jon basically sold the site to an advertising company as I was told from an unnamed source - I was also told by others some company managed to re-register the domain creating a clone site. Whatever happened to Kronik from the DPG Forums? He was set to expose Daz in 2005/2006, but nothing ever came of it.

kronik straight disappeared. nando or Toons might know some more about it than I do. Daz never did release that 50 cent diss... 

I know a lot of the old mods from the site came here and I stopped posting for a long time just checked to see what was going on.

Honestly these last few years been pretty boring except for the past month..  8)

My friend prank called Kronik once. It was HILARIOUS. I'll post it up here sometime.

LOL, did he pretend to be Whoo Kid and offer him a job.. lol

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2009, 10:11:28 PM »
what was the story behind Rukas anyways

I'm not sure as I left the hitemup.com forums before it got hacked and a lot of the old people that been around including myself since the old pacup forum days got fed up with the way Jon started running things.

Posts were getting edited and a lot of young kids came in with dumb questions or posts about hes alive and dumb shit like that.

I moved on to dpgrecordz.com forum and kronik made me a mod so I decidicated my time over time. Helped push kronik and Toons to host the Welcome to Chuuch Vol. 1 for free download... We were even in process of setting up a downloads section with rare DPG stuff.

Its a shame we lost hitemup and dpgrecordz fourms..

Yeah, I came in around the time Hit Em Up went away. Worked with Rukas a few years ago, he doesn't do shit on Street Hop. Basically just raps now while Rahim gets it. It wasn't hacked, but Jon basically sold the site to an advertising company as I was told from an unnamed source - I was also told by others some company managed to re-register the domain creating a clone site. Whatever happened to Kronik from the DPG Forums? He was set to expose Daz in 2005/2006, but nothing ever came of it.

kronik straight disappeared. nando or Toons might know some more about it than I do. Daz never did release that 50 cent diss... 

I know a lot of the old mods from the site came here and I stopped posting for a long time just checked to see what was going on.

Honestly these last few years been pretty boring except for the past month..  8)

My friend prank called Kronik once. It was HILARIOUS. I'll post it up here sometime.

LOL, did he pretend to be Whoo Kid and offer him a job.. lol

Haha nah. He acted like he was ordering up a pizza, and Kronik kept talking about what time it was. LOL.

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2009, 10:56:11 PM »
they + Suge and Snoop would open a restaurant.

lol, i'm sure that investment would last a couple of months.  i'd feel sorry for alanis for not knowing what she were getting into.   ::)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2009, 01:52:24 PM »
i remember his australian GF
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2009, 02:19:38 PM »
Sorry everybody, but for those who don't know, the track "Afterlyfe"(aka "The Afterlife") by Tupac and Alanis Morrisette doesn't exist. Actually, the so-called track is actually just a clip of Tupac from the "Smile" a capella pasted over Morrisette's unreleased track "On My Own." Untouchable webmaster "G" created the "track" and it has been hyped as one of the rarest(because no one has it, because its not a real song) Tupac songs since the first word of it. Apparently, "Afterlyfe" was even listed as one of the tracks on the new "Still I Rise" album, by Amazon.com. G says it started off as a joke and then people took it too seriously because it connected with what Pac said on "In His Own Words." He also says that that unreleased Alanis Morrisette track was to be released on her "Jagged Little Pill" album, but obviously didn't make the cut. So for all the avid Tupac fans out there with all the unreleased cuts, you can cross this one of your list.

However, something tells me that G Litt did this so that the track could never be sourced.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2009, 02:22:17 PM »
she did what?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2009, 02:23:10 PM »
she did what?

Created a fake mix and acted like Afterlife was fake.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2009, 02:25:30 PM »
so it is fake or isn't lol

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2009, 02:29:36 PM »
He was pretty fond of her, he mentions in one of his last interviews that, they + Suge and Snoop would open a restaurant.

Read at another interview with a producer that Pac really would have loved to make a duet with her.

Some years ago, there were rumors of an unreleased track, with the 2 of them, Afeni even confirmed it.

he prob collab'd some dick and pussy and they had a duet in a hotel suite.. those hippy bitches notorious black dick lovers..wtf am i sayin?? ALL white girls notorious black dick lovers..

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2009, 10:49:46 PM »
she did what?

Created a fake mix and acted like Afterlife was fake.

How many times did they do that...

& ppl got hella confused with their bs...

& they cming telling everybody to believe tehm