Author Topic: Angels and Demons was...  (Read 141 times)

bez

Angels and Demons was...
« on: May 26, 2009, 04:49:04 AM »
terrible.

I would wait to see this on DVD, honestly.

The book is alos a million times better and they fucked up the movie by leaving out important stuff from the book. Just terrible.

Jaydc555

Re: Angels and Demons was...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 07:13:28 AM »
Books are always way better then the movie.Ever read the bourne books?The movies were good but the books were amazing.Hannibal the book was much different then the movie.I think the worst I've seen is the count of Monte cristo.One of my favorite books of all time the movies do it zero justice

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 07:53:51 PM »
i didnt really compare it to th ebook because i knew itr would pale in comparison. the first film was soo bad that this was liek the Godfather in comparison lol

only 2 films i can think of that wer better than the books wer The Green Mile and Stand By Me (The Body).

conqueso34

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 08:58:39 PM »
this is exactly why i was gonna wait to read the book.

i read da vinci code then saw the movie and thought it was bad

so would you guys recommend that i read the book after seein the movie? i think thats what im gonna do

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 10:42:43 PM »
i didnt really compare it to th ebook because i knew itr would pale in comparison. the first film was soo bad that this was liek the Godfather in comparison lol

only 2 films i can think of that wer better than the books wer The Green Mile and Stand By Me (The Body).

You think the Godfather book was better than the film?

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 07:42:13 AM »

You think the Godfather book was better than the film?
no no i was sayin the Godfather because thats seen as one of the greatest films ever and just saying that i thought the Da Vinci Code was one of the worst. highlighting the extremes just lol

but im quite undecided on which i find better between the book n the film (Godfather). The extra stories in the book were awesome, but the film still was near perfect.