Author Topic: "Prank cleared by Eminem beforehand" - MTV insider  (Read 1142 times)

OchoCinco

Re: "Prank cleared by Eminem beforehand" - MTV insider
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 09:02:56 PM »
YOU FOOLS. EMINEM WAS AWARE THAT BRUNO WAS GOING TO LAND ON HIM. HE WAS NOT AWARE THAT BRUNO WAS GOING TO HAVE HIS ASS HANGING OUT

exactly, that's what i'm saying.

that's why he was EXTRA mad & didn't move, because he didn't think it was going to be that.

Yeah.  I'm not sure why some people still aren't getting that.  It's spelled right out in the first post of this thread.  And it makes sense.  That explains why the camera man knew to keep the camera on Em.  And also why Eminem didn't initially move when Sacha descended.  Em didn't know that Sacha was going to be bare-assed.

cause of his reaction at the start.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 10:20:13 PM »
Paris Hilton would have been a funnier target though.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 11:51:15 PM »
^ Paris Hilton wouldve tossed dudes salad.

:laugh:

+1

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 11:56:07 PM »
eminem enjoyed it ;D

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 12:47:38 AM »
Why anyone likes Eminem these days I will never know :-X

DIP DIP SET SET

Blasphemy

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 05:38:24 AM »
nah it was a set-up from the start to when Em acted mad and walked out. Look at the start em sits there for a few seconds without even moving letting that dude put his balls in his face, i think if em wasnt aware that that wasnt going to happen at all then he would of pushed him off as soon as possible or put up some sort of fight.

yea i mean come on Em could of course she this guy is coming straight for him and had no reaction? lol everything was staged...i mean his cd just came out last week and now hes the most talked about thing on the net today...

Speaking of which, I was in the store the other day, I had Relapse and TMMLP in my hand (I have a ton of albums, but still buying CDs to support the artist/other reasons).So I'm thinking the old album from 2000 or the new 1. lol I put back relapse XD. Now just imagine someone else who watched the awards, but had little knowledge of eminem before hand. TMMLP? or Relapse were he is talking about his dad molesting him or "We made you".Now He thinks about the award show....and he says

"Man fuck this shit" and goes on to Grab The Chronic & Doggystyle. lol

MediumL

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 07:33:19 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 11:22:56 AM »
YOU FOOLS. EMINEM WAS AWARE THAT BRUNO WAS GOING TO LAND ON HIM. HE WAS NOT AWARE THAT BRUNO WAS GOING TO HAVE HIS ASS HANGING OUT

exactly, that's what i'm saying.

that's why he was EXTRA mad & didn't move, because he didn't think it was going to be that.

Yeah.  I'm not sure why some people still aren't getting that.  It's spelled right out in the first post of this thread.  And it makes sense.  That explains why the camera man knew to keep the camera on Em.  And also why Eminem didn't initially move when Sacha descended.  Em didn't know that Sacha was going to be bare-assed.

cause of his reaction at the start.

i guess, but he knew something was going to happen, just not what & from the point of view Em had of Bruno he didn't see what he was wearing; so when it all took place & he landed on Em, in the position he fell & with his attire; Em just flipped.

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 02:03:01 PM »
So Eminem gets a pass for crossdressing and now for "Agreeing" to get Tea-bagged on MTV?

Sometimes this rap game dont make any sense. If The Game was crossdressing and gettin tea-bagged on tv you would never hear the end of it.

Plus I heard that track Insane where Eminem talks about suckin his Step Dads dick and gettin raped...I guess to each his own but I aint fuckin wit him.

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 02:08:00 PM »
So Eminem gets a pass for crossdressing and now for "Agreeing" to get Tea-bagged on MTV?

Sometimes this rap game dont make any sense. If The Game was crossdressing and gettin tea-bagged on tv you would never hear the end of it.

Plus I heard that track Insane where Eminem talks about suckin his Step Dads dick and gettin raped...I guess to each his own but I aint fuckin wit him.
says the insane clown posse fan

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2009, 02:14:50 PM »
Im more of a Crooked I fan than I am an ICP fan. I listen to Crooked I, Canibus, and Tech n9ne mostly. So my musical taste has nothing to do with Eminems Gay antics.

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2009, 03:20:52 PM »

http://www.rapradar.com/qa/rr-exclusive-eminem-speaks-on-mtv-stunt-and-robbery-rumors.html

R Exclusive: Eminem Speaks On MTV Stunt And Robbery Rumors
Wednesday, June 03 2009 8:48:27 pm PDT B.Dot Q&A

Three days ago at the MTV Movie Awards, Sacha Baron Cohen caused a firestorm as "Bruno" when he landed ass first on Eminem. Many speculated for the days whether the stunt was staged or real, with everyone speaking except the man himself. Breaking his silence, Em spoke exclusively to Rap Radar about the entire "ordeal".

RR: Can you clear up the Bruno stunt at the MTV Awards? Was it staged or planned?

Eminem: Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards. I'm a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag.

Was it executed the way you agreed to, and if not, do you hold MTV or Sacha responsible and will you take any kind of action?

I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going "nuts" so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it.

After you left the ceremony, where did you go?

After the ceremony I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about 3 hours. Especially after I saw it on air.

There is a report today that your hotel room was robbed and thieves got 60K and your laptop while you were at ceremony. Is that true and if so what would someone find on your computer?

The only thing was that I lost a Nike watch that we were looking for. The rest it is made-up like half the other stuff out there.

How do you think the show with Jay-Z went and how did it feel performing "Renegade" again?

[/b]
I love performing with Jay. It's the third time we've done the song together live and it's always fun. It was an honor to share the stage with him again and to work with his band.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 05:09:59 PM »
Theres no way in hell he agreed to be TBagged on live television at an award show, if he did agree to the stunt he blantantly didnt expect it to go down the way it did, hes just saying it was staged to save the embarrassment

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 05:34:46 PM »
I was wrong, I thought it wasn't staged.  It was amusing either way. 

I think Em did sign up.  It would make sense that he'd poke fun at himself.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 05:51:59 PM »
Theres no way in hell he agreed to be TBagged on live television at an award show, if he did agree to the stunt he blantantly didnt expect it to go down the way it did, hes just saying it was staged to save the embarrassment

exactly.