Author Topic: There is an  (Read 310 times)

polepositon

There is an
« on: November 03, 2013, 05:50:17 AM »
Official wrestling thread. But, no official nfl thread.
Hmmm.

Smh. It figures.

Sccit

Re: There is an
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 12:12:05 PM »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 12:15:15 PM »
We don't need one. Most NFL threads get a good amount of responses. There's probably only like 4 wrestling fans that are active posters.

polepositon

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 01:19:41 PM »
Yea. But, everyone hates on Baltimore Ravens.

Wow. I didn't even realize I had on purple n black while talking bout this.

Oh. There is a thread according to Nic.

I don't search. But, thx.

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 03:51:43 PM »
We don't need one. Most NFL threads get a good amount of responses. There's probably only like 4 wrestling fans that are active posters.

Yep, which was why I made the MLB thread.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 03:55:52 PM »
Fuck the Ravens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 08:03:41 AM »
The NFL is big enough here that any topic can hold it's own and there doesn't need to be a thread to hold everything together. All the topics are big enough to be their own threads. If it was all one thread like I've seen in other boards, then I think that'd kill a lot of conversation.

What's weird is that the Oakland Raiders have their own thread, but it's in the G-Spot?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=302696.0

I might start an official Raiders thread here, but I don't think it would do well until they are a true playoff team, and for some reason the Raider thread is G-Spot is doing okay. I guess only the Raiders.

polepositon

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 08:20:23 AM »
really. one thread would suffice. but, really....if these got damn Ravens don't stop the bs. Fuck. I don't even think I'm going to watch anymore games this season.

well, I am lying. I will. But, there is a chance to still win the division. Or, even wild card. I am so disappointed. Very. This is not the BI. regardless of injuries...key injuries, the next guy should be able to step up.

ugh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 08:23:47 AM »
If we had a sticky thread for every sport, there would only be five threads in the entire section lol.

polepositon

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2013, 08:34:59 AM »
okokok. lol

def should be a Ravens sticky thread. They are the defending champs.   ;D

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 05:08:04 AM »
really. one thread would suffice. but, really....if these got damn Ravens don't stop the bs. Fuck. I don't even think I'm going to watch anymore games this season.

well, I am lying. I will. But, there is a chance to still win the division. Or, even wild card. I am so disappointed. Very. This is not the BI. regardless of injuries...key injuries, the next guy should be able to step up.

ugh.
Blame it on Flacco.  Yes in flacco I trust & he's the raven's best qb ever but he ain't the best qb in the league.  But being the highest paid qb was more important than taking less to keep the championship core around.  Ray retired & that's some giant shoes 2 fill.  Flacco passes too much & throws lots of long bombs when he don't really need to & usually fails.  They don't give Rice the ball enough sometimes.  I know they won't repeat.  Which all the refs, league, & cleveland fans who refuse 2 get over 1995 are all creaming themselves now.  3 years don't compare to 12.  1 of my favorite statements happens to be,' PEOPLE HATE THE RAVENS CAUSE THEY HATE THEMSELVES  ;D
okokok. lol

def should be a Ravens sticky thread. They are the defending champs.   ;D
I doubt it.  I don't think that there are any people in this forum who are from maryland.  I'm from the left coast but I chose to ride with them cause of the unnecessary hate they get & don't deserve.  Singled out type of hate also.  That vanilla ice & eminem hate.  I unfortunately got that type of hate & I don't do evil things 2 anyone.  Unless they deserve it.  Baltimore is a great football town.  Won the SB with 2 different teams.  Won other football championships.  Only championship they haven't got is lfl.  The ravens mostly do things that I would do in life.  Try to always do the right things & if I fail at something, do my best to change things around so that failure won't happen again.  Some sports teams rather do the same old same old & receive the same old same old.

polepositon

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2013, 05:52:54 AM »
Yea. Flacco was feeling himself. But, he had every right too. Just for the unnecessary hate alone..and what he accomplished since being in the league...all his accolades...just be hated on. True def of haters.

Ima be honest, I've been slipping this season. Missing entire first half or last half of games. Not paying attention to the stats..how many carries ray has..etc...and, that's not like me. Even my brother called me out on being half assed for the first time ever with my football. Not just regarding my ravens..he's tripping like girl what's your trip.. U usually know your football.

I wish we could have kept many of the players that helped win that SB... But, you know.

And regarding your second portion of your post.. I'm from left coast too... But, wow @ your post. U don't meet or talk to people in this day an age that have such high regards to do unto others. I like that. U got me speechless. That how I am too. That's so cool!

Yes. The unnecessary hate this team gets..is so not deserving. And, when discussing the ravens with people...I smh. They know nothin..but try to argue or "debate" if you will...without a fucking clue about the caliber of this team/franchise/players/stats...not a clue.

Thanks, for your response. Nice to see a ravens fan here. ;D :-*

polepositon

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2013, 09:09:58 AM »
I'm ready!

Where's Ray Lewis?

polepositon

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2013, 10:06:25 AM »
Ravens. Denver omelette, hash browns, wheat toast with grape jelly, 2 pancakes, and some juice.

Please, don't make me choke on my good, Ravens. Pleeeeease!