Author Topic: how come when you woop an adult persons ass they call the cops on you, even if..  (Read 701 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
you was just knocking the demons out they body LOL

case in point, my friend has this guy down the block who keeps on talkin bad about him and his family, the word got down the street how he keeps on gossipin LOL! which led to him getting his ass whoop severely! mind you hes like 40 then he ends up calling the feds and cooked up his story like he never SAID or did anything to dude lol

i cant seem to understand this, you should be able to own up to what ever you do as a man right?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
ur friend gets bullied by a 40 year old?  :-\

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Moe

ur friend gets bullied by a 40 year old?  :-\
yeah thats not ganxsta

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
LOL, I feel your pain....

tread carefully when fuckin' wit old folks....

dude just didn't want to let it go of a situation he caused, that's why he called the Ones and gave them a tale....

those who let go, don't call the police, they deal with the problem themselves and move on...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Man i started takin that shit way more seriously the moment I turned 18. For one, too many muthafuckas just shoot.  Fights rarely end with just a one on one. Two, there aint shit cool about gettin shot or goin to jail. Fuck all the glamorous spin rappers be puttin on it. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
yeah, maybe for like the first 5 minutes it'll be one on one, but then someone's god damn lilttle homie has to jump in and kick somebody, then another person's big homie checks that little homie, then someone elses big homie stand up for his little homie then, the little homie's  girl friend tries to break shit up, but the other person's big homie's girl ain't having none of that because she knows that if her big boy friend sees that she let the little homie's little girl friend jump in, her big boy is going to beat her ass, so she checks the little homies girl, then all of her home girl's jump in , then the other girl's home girls jump in, then you got a couple of on looker yelling "take her shirt off" this pisses off one of the boyfriends, then a spectator and a over jealous start fighting, then a bouncer from a bar tries to break shit up, or at least get the fight off their property, but ends up just fighting with everyone else, then someone gets a bottle smashed on their face, two girls that just turned 21 start crying, because this is their first introduction to real life, and an alley dwelling predator sees this and jumps on to these venerable little girls for a 2 am rape session behind the bar dumpster, but chad...the local jr. college quarter back thinks he's super man and decides to save the two girls, then before you know it he's in a fight with Richard the Rapist, the cops come, they start shootin' first and taking names later then, a couple of fat girls named Heidi and  Heather who only saw the last 30 seconds of this carnage start gossiping and making up a tall tale an hour long to give them something to do since no one took them home to fuck and because of the fight they had to shut down the only 24 hour fast food spot within' a 2 mile radius.

yep .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

That dude is 40 years old right? He's probably got a family n kids. He doesn't wanna deal with you're homie's erratic behavior and immaturity. Dude has an obligation to defend himself and his family and he probably has no idea what your homie is planning on doing next around his family.

You're thinking about it from the perspective of a 20 something person which is much different than the perspective of a 40 year old.

Of course, I don't know the entire situation so I could be completely wrong. However, if that's the case I don't blame him.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 02:07:05 PM by Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Big B

That dude is 20 years old right? He's probably got a family n kids. He doesn't wanna deal with you're homie's erratic behavior and immaturity. Dude has an obligation to defend himself and his family and he probably has no idea what your homie is planning on doing next around his family.

You're thinking about it from the perspective of a 20 something person which is much different than the perspective of a 40 year old.

Of course, I don't know the entire situation so I could be completely wrong. However, if that's the case I don't blame him.
me niether

Triple OG Rapsodie

40 year olds can talk shit (Haven't you ever heard your parents talking shit about some of your neighbors?) For grown folk this doesn't mean you want to fight them. For your friend to go over there and just beat the guy up over words, its uncalled for (unless the guy wanted to fight).
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 07:49:36 AM by rapsodie »

Sikotic™

40 year olds can talk shit (Haven't you ever heard your parents talking shit about some of your neighbors?) For grown folk this doesn't mean you want to fight them. For your friend to go over there and just beat the guy up over words, its uncalled for (unless the guy wanted to fight).
Yeah, if the 40 year old guy was acting like he was going to fight, got his ass kicked and then called the cops......then he's a bitch. Otherwise, I don't blame him for what he did.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

how it really goes down..

why is a 40 yr old considered an adult person...but a 20 yr old is not?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Moe

because you cant drink or rent cars

i coulda swore i became an adult at 18....maybe im trippin...

Moe

i coulda swore i became an adult at 18....maybe im trippin...
you arent