Author Topic: how come when you woop an adult persons ass they call the cops on you, even if..  (Read 700 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
why is a 40 yr old considered an adult person...but a 20 yr old is not?
Lol

Sikotic™

because you cant drink or rent cars

i coulda swore i became an adult at 18....maybe im trippin...
There's a big difference in the responsibility and maturity level of a 20-year-old compared to a 40-year-old. Most 20-year-olds won't think twice to fuck with someone that gives them a look.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Moe

There's a big difference in the responsibility and maturity level of a 20-year-old compared to a 40-year-old. Most 20-year-olds won't think twice to fuck with someone that gives them a look.
i do, but i hang out with people twice my age.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

agreed. but were you an adult at 20?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Moe

i was

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
you was just knocking the demons out they body LOL

case in point, my friend has this guy down the block who keeps on talkin bad about him and his family, the word got down the street how he keeps on gossipin LOL! which led to him getting his ass whoop severely! mind you hes like 40 then he ends up calling the feds and cooked up his story like he never SAID or did anything to dude lol

i cant seem to understand this, you should be able to own up to what ever you do as a man right?

so did he actually DO anything to your friend?  or your friend get butt hurt over some words?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

Legally, yes.........aaaaaaaand that's probably where it ended lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Legally, yes.........aaaaaaaand that's probably where it ended lol.

man, what about "turds and pasta" didn't SCREAM maturity lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

you was just knocking the demons out they body LOL

case in point, my friend has this guy down the block who keeps on talkin bad about him and his family, the word got down the street how he keeps on gossipin LOL! which led to him getting his ass whoop severely! mind you hes like 40 then he ends up calling the feds and cooked up his story like he never SAID or did anything to dude lol

i cant seem to understand this, you should be able to own up to what ever you do as a man right?
Right.  I can't stand when bitches[FEMALE & MALE] do that junk.  Start trouble & cry wolf later.  When they don't get their way or they get what they had coming to them they go off & snitch & act like they all innocent >:(  They ain't gonna tell what bad stuff they did.  The gossiper got what he deserved.  What he did was BITCH!  Yeah I said it, you tell him I said it too.  That's pathetic even when done in high school. 

OG Hack Wilson

ur friend gets bullied by a 40 year old?  :-\

i think hes saying his friend beat the crap out of the 40 year old guy???  maybe i read it wrong tho
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
if you are an adult, you dont fight.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
He who stands for nothing falls for anything

Sometimes adults have to fight, but those times should be few and far between
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch

exactly, you buy guns and shoot people, or pay someone to shoot them for you! DUH

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
ur friend gets bullied by a 40 year old?  :-\

i think hes saying his friend beat the crap out of the 40 year old guy???  maybe i read it wrong tho

yea i know, but obviously he got bullied by the old man to reach to a point where u  beat his ass. i doubt id beat an old man, probaly jus bomb on him till he drops

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
He who stands for nothing falls for anything

Sometimes adults have to fight, but those times should be few and far between
quote doesnt mean violence, but i do agree that there is a sometimes when you must