Author Topic: DJ Quik & Kurupt - Blaqout is a terrible album  (Read 2650 times)

Mr. VIP

Re: DJ Quik & Kurupt - Blaqout is a terrible album
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2009, 09:35:12 AM »

I just finaly had time to Bang the full album last night and BLAQKOUT is FIRE! 

:yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:  :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:

For more DOPE Kurupt shit, Peep these from Bacon N Eggs EP

Something Like This      Kurupt SOLO Produced by Niggaracci

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61173452611793de/

COMFORTABLE      Kurupt SOLO Produced by Niggaracci

http://www.zshare.net/audio/611734734f46e05a/

Shit Fuccin BANGS in the ride 8)

u gotta be a straight groupie to call that album "fire" ive been a kurupt/quik fan my whole life and this shit fuckin' sucked glad i didnt buy i only liked 2 songs.

8)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2009, 10:50:34 AM »
Man, BLAQKOUT is SUPER DOPE!  8)

The flows are cool but the star of this album is that smooth Production by Quik  ;D 

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2009, 10:13:34 PM »
I gotta say that this album was dope considering Quik did it for the fans and the streets! Quik is my boy we chill all the time in the studio and I watched him over the last year when he was working on this project!! He would pull me out of my session to show me what he was working on in the studio and I thought it was dope cause it was different from what he usually does!! Im not just saying that cause I know him and he's my boy but respectfully he has always been one of my favorite producers and artist since the 90's... I appreciate a true artist when I meet one!! and Quik is a Legend in the game!! Im glad to see him still working on his shit!! He has shit that nobody has heard that is dope!! Its a privileged to know him and get advice from the dude!!
And lyrics???

Quik got lyrics! the night we met we free styled in the studio till 4 in the morning smoking blunts!!!

Yo Quik if you read this? its your boy Dreamz! Like I told you homie keep doing what your doing!!

Stay up!!