Author Topic: Who is the fakest gangsta on the westcoast?  (Read 1275 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Who is the fakest gangsta on the westcoast?
« on: June 11, 2009, 04:33:29 PM »
Name names! I know alot of people that post here have ties in the industry or even if you dont. Who do you guys think is a fake gangsta?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Who is the fakest gangsta on the westcoast?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 04:39:48 PM »
Snoop.

I dig homies music, and have ever since the beginning. But real shit, he only started really puttin that Rollin 20's shit out there once he hooked up with the Eastsidaz. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 04:54:20 PM »
I hate to say it but Dr. Dre. I love his music and his production is untouchable but he ain't no gangsta and never was.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 04:56:40 PM »
I hate to say it but Dr. Dre. I love his music and his production is untouchable but he ain't no gangsta and never was.

Naw, he obviously isnt. But he didnt really make a career off of callin himself a gangsta.  Gangsta rapper, maybe so. And in the early 90's, he obviously got caught up this Westcoast gangsta shit.  But he never came out there like..."Im a strait up gang bangin ass nigga" lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »
SNOOP DOGG
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 06:01:44 PM »

+1

Agreed.. he marketed the image well though. Snoop and DOC ghost wrote damn near all of the Chronic.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 06:17:10 PM »
2Pac.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 06:40:20 PM »
How are we judging the fakeness? By the hood credentials of the members on this forum or something else?

Blaqkout

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 06:55:28 PM »
this guy with the dumb and dumber haircut :laugh:

someone told me this guy actually posts here lol

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 06:58:22 PM »
Who cares about hood credit, let's just focus on if the artist makes good music. No one gives a flying fuck about who banged on who at what time. Seriously man, people got to learn to do them. Also Blaqkout, I think they are referring to rappers not the dude you have a crush on.  8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 06:59:10 PM »
2Pac.

Actually, a lot of dudes had respect for 2Pac. He may not have banged or anything, but dude had respect from real gang bangers and people out in the street.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 07:07:52 PM »
snoop dogg, dr. dre, suge knight, young life, and ice cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 07:11:02 PM »
snoop dogg, dr. dre, suge knight, young life, and ice cube

Young Life never claimed it, Suge Knight slapped your favorite rapper around, your favorite rapper worked with Ice Cube (so I assume fakeness by association), your favorite rapper use to cry about Dr. Dre in every song, and your favorite rapper works with Snoop Dogg and thinks highly of him. Anything else?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 07:41:29 PM »
This motherfucker named Mike Toreno that posts on here that likes to lie and say he has ties to the music industry

I thought they IP banned your ass.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 07:58:14 PM »
Who cares about hood credit, let's just focus on if the artist makes good music. No one gives a flying fuck about who banged on who at what time. Seriously man, people got to learn to do them. Also Blaqkout, I think they are referring to rappers not the dude you have a crush on.  8)

well to be honest.....credentials count alot.....thats like a journalist making up fake stories to make his article sound better....you cant do that, no matter how great of a journalist you are, because you are lying to the people and selling a front as the real thing.....

picture it this way....theres a huge difference between Eminem's 3 AM and pretty much every song done by Rick Ross......HUGE DIFFERENCE.....we all kno that shit that Eminem is rapping about did not happen and is done for creative purposes only....while Rick Ross on the other hand......hes makin music strictly for the purpose of boosting up his cocaine dealer image thats not even real......