Author Topic: Who is the fakest gangsta on the westcoast?  (Read 1276 times)

Blasphemy

Re: Who is the fakest gangsta on the westcoast?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 08:12:31 PM »
2Pac.

Actually, a lot of dudes had respect for 2Pac. He may not have banged or anything, but dude had respect from real gang bangers and people out in the street.
2pac was the realest guy in the game. He had respect from every gang, had worked with the OG Crips/Bloods to help with the 1992 peace treaty (no longer in effect). He always hung out in the hood in cities in was in (parties and shit).He gave directly to the people, made the code of THUG LIFE (which amazingly a lot of gangsters followed outta respect).He had made houses so people with no money could stay in em.People who were close to him when he grew up, were taken care of. He stayed true, didn't claim no set, told his life with no drama or fake.That's why he was considered to be the realest, Never claimed gangster. Look at his albums, shit even All Eyez wasn't gangster, was him talking about his life as a rapper.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 08:14:53 PM »
also....2pac was "real" as fuck.....if being real means calling out real life gangsters (Haitian Jack, Jimmy Henchmen) on diss records and straight up disrespecting them on Against All Odds, or being involved in the hit of an old friend turned Bad Boy affliate (forgot the name) and straight up boasting about the hit on Against All Odds.....like thats some gangster ass shit in my opinion

and to be honest, i might get slack for this, but as a true 2pac fan, I can say that Pac living up to his gangster image is really what lead to his downfall....dude got into so many beefs with so many crews and individuals, that theres a huge list of possibilities on who couldve actually shot him....not only that....he was going against lot of his principles that he used to rap about (like anti black on black violence, respecting women) after signing with Death Row, where he was greatly influenced to "be gangster".....thats why i think songs like "Until the End of Time" and "Who Do You Believe in" and "Changes" and countless others were never released because it would throw off the overall gangster sound of his Death Row albums......but in the first two songs, if you listen to his lyrics, you can definitely hear his struggle with his own self.....

anyways, didnt mean to go off on that, just thought I'd put in my 2 cents about Pac's "gangsterness"

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 09:38:30 PM »
this guy with the dumb and dumber haircut :laugh:

someone told me this guy actually posts here lol

HAHA  ;D

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 11:38:55 PM »
Eazy E was a fake ass nigga..but he made the best gangsta music

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2009, 12:42:31 AM »
Eazy E was a fake ass nigga..but he made the best gangsta music

EaZy Being Fake????? Come On Now

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2009, 01:00:44 AM »
fakest? no idea.. hard to say.. But the realest? Mausberg :) Mitchy Slick if we talking about alive rappers though. That dude scares me.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 03:48:19 AM »
snoop- aint fake , he was with twinz warren etc...... when he was young
Dre- FAKEST GANGSTA IN HIPHOP - I heard dat he grew up in a rich family compare to other fams in 80s

Mietek23

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 04:50:49 AM »
2Pac.

Actually, a lot of dudes had respect for 2Pac. He may not have banged or anything, but dude had respect from real gang bangers and people out in the street.
2pac was the realest guy in the game. He had respect from every gang, had worked with the OG Crips/Bloods to help with the 1992 peace treaty (no longer in effect). He always hung out in the hood in cities in was in (parties and shit).He gave directly to the people, made the code of THUG LIFE (which amazingly a lot of gangsters followed outta respect).He had made houses so people with no money could stay in em.People who were close to him when he grew up, were taken care of. He stayed true, didn't claim no set, told his life with no drama or fake.That's why he was considered to be the realest, Never claimed gangster. Look at his albums, shit even All Eyez wasn't gangster, was him talking about his life as a rapper.

also....2pac was "real" as fuck.....if being real means calling out real life gangsters (Haitian Jack, Jimmy Henchmen) on diss records and straight up disrespecting them on Against All Odds, or being involved in the hit of an old friend turned Bad Boy affliate (forgot the name) and straight up boasting about the hit on Against All Odds.....like thats some gangster ass shit in my opinion

and to be honest, i might get slack for this, but as a true 2pac fan, I can say that Pac living up to his gangster image is really what lead to his downfall....dude got into so many beefs with so many crews and individuals, that theres a huge list of possibilities on who couldve actually shot him....not only that....he was going against lot of his principles that he used to rap about (like anti black on black violence, respecting women) after signing with Death Row, where he was greatly influenced to "be gangster".....thats why i think songs like "Until the End of Time" and "Who Do You Believe in" and "Changes" and countless others were never released because it would throw off the overall gangster sound of his Death Row albums......but in the first two songs, if you listen to his lyrics, you can definitely hear his struggle with his own self.....

anyways, didnt mean to go off on that, just thought I'd put in my 2 cents about Pac's "gangsterness"

+ FUCKIN' 1!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2009, 09:58:54 AM »
Dre- FAKEST GANGSTA IN HIPHOP - I heard dat he grew up in a rich family compare to other fams in 80s

Him chillin with the twins and warren dont mean shit. Not to mention, check his name. Ask any Blood nigga out there, "Snoop" is a Blood name.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 10:10:10 AM »
It's easily The Game.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 10:16:37 AM »
I hate to say it but Dr. Dre. I love his music and his production is untouchable but he ain't no gangsta and never was.

I think it was misunderstood with Dre, and NWA. They presented in the music what existed in the streets. The things on the records are not exaggeration of what really goes on in the hood. It is when rappers pretend they Scarface or Escobar, (Ex: Rick Ross), but most yall think it' pretending to be gangsta. It's not what they talked is the average things in the hood. Some artist not necessarilyy saying it's them but depict whats happening.
When you live in the hood you see those thing son the average, and the people around ti don't see like fans look at it when it's from the musical perspective, they see it as a way of life, unfortunately.

however, some artist o d cause they inderstood thats what sell so they fabricated the image aboutthemsevels. When Dre and did it they were being themselve, musically. Not on bdanwagon so it can't be said they did to sell records cause it was from the heart, their environment.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2009, 10:41:00 AM »

Him chillin with the twins and warren dont mean shit. Not to mention, check his name. Ask any Blood nigga out there, "Snoop" is a Blood name.

Naw, I know and met some crip niggas named Snoop.

The Game gets my vote!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2009, 10:50:56 AM »

Naw, I know and met some crip niggas named Snoop.

The Game gets my vote!
I BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO SHUT THE FRICK UP

NOW COMPLY BEFORE IT GETS UGLY

They don't have summer school for the Special Ed class?? I see you got banned already from here lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2009, 11:04:44 AM »
I'd have to say Xzibit.  Wasn't till he started making records with Dre and Snoop that he started acting gangsta.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2009, 11:13:45 AM »
My votes

Dr. Dre
The Game
Snoop

Shit... I guess its true...Like bird to a feather bitch niggas flock together.