Author Topic: DUBCNN: New Single From Kitty Feat. Daz Dillinger & Butch Cassidy (Audio)  (Read 304 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com
www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/kitty-loveitorleaveit

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2009/june/kitty_-_love_it_or_leave_it_feat_daz_butch_cassidy_(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=kitty.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2009/june/kitty_-_love_it_or_leave_it_feat_daz_butch_cassidy_(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=kitty.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?</a>

Kitty is no stranger to Dubcnn: The female MC has been featured on the site numerous times in the last 2 years, most notably with the release of her debut album "Makin' All Dogz Meow", and most recently in an exclusive Dubcnn interview. During that period, "Lyrical Gift" – the title of her sophomore album – was brought up a couple of times. The latest details are shaping up nicely, as the Philippines born, South California raised rapper is now in the process of shopping the project around and securing a major deal.

While doing so, her camp hit us up to premiere a new track off her upcoming album. A first cut was leaked on Dubcnn last year called "Work My Kitty" featuring I-Rocc & Harmoney. Today we can finally bring you the lead single off "Lyrical Gift". The song is called "Love It Or Leave It" and featured DPG's own Daz Dillinger and Butch Cassidy on the hook, with production by Lethal. You know you know you're in for some heat!

Download the track by hitting the link below:

Kitty - Love It Or Leave It Feat. Daz Dillinger & Butch Cassidy

"Lyrical Gift" will feature other guest appearances by Bad Azz, Goldie Loc, E-White, Mitchy Slick, Damu, and others. There is no set date for the album, but you can expect it this summer.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 06:23:04 PM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props Jay!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

thanx jay! some new butch? hell yea

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sleepers  8)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

In A Real Way

sleepers  8)

That's DUBCC. People don't know what good music is.
They only want overrated 2Pac or 90's G-funk.

The song is nice. Butch is the shit!

Paul

Nice guests on the album
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mista Rosa

sleepers  8)

nice hearing some new butch.. i was checking his myspace and he wasn't talking about "first and last" anymore so what's up??

you talkin' about 90's G funk sorry my friend but good mudic is good music i listen to g funk everyday and there is nothing wrong with it..

but i see what u mean about people trying to bring the g funk back when you want to hear some new shit..

i pay attention to new music but it definitely don't enjoy it like i enjoy my g-funk collection..
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sleepers  8)

Yup. No disrespect to Pac at all, but its mind boggling when a happy birthday 2pac thread in 2009 gets 4times the answers a regular topic about a new (relevant) song gets

kuruptDPG

played this trak on the ps3, dope banger cheers

Paul

sleepers  8)

Yup. No disrespect to Pac at all, but its mind boggling when a happy birthday 2pac thread in 2009 gets 4times the answers a regular topic about a new (relevant) song gets

Agreed
funkyfreshintheflesh

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

sleepers  8)

nice hearing some new butch.. i was checking his myspace and he wasn't talking about "first and last" anymore so what's up??

you talkin' about 90's G funk sorry my friend but good mudic is good music i listen to g funk everyday and there is nothing wrong with it..

but i see what u mean about people trying to bring the g funk back when you want to hear some new shit..

i pay attention to new music but it definitely don't enjoy it like i enjoy my g-funk collection..

wondering myself whats up with first and last... ???

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

westcoasthiphop

• Lil Geezy
dope song