Author Topic: do i look like i jerk too much  (Read 3046 times)

Al Bundy

Re: do i look like i jerk too much
« Reply #165 on: June 22, 2009, 12:17:07 PM »
squirt gun?

it's safe to say you hate your life more than to try and kill yourself with a squirt gun lol

try this one:

that jewish piece of shit couldnt kill me

lmao

Kool Beenz

« Reply #166 on: June 22, 2009, 01:40:09 PM »
squirt gun?

it's safe to say you hate your life more than to try and kill yourself with a squirt gun lol

try this one:

lmao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #167 on: June 22, 2009, 03:40:11 PM »
naah...pretty sure it was the kinda gun you should use when you're 100% ready to commit suicide.
figure it out.
tense fail

dunno if you think i'm the kinda guy who tries hard to be funny ala yourself, but i'm not...LOL. nothing to fail at when you're speakin the real. dude is suicidal, so i simply used it against him. now suck a fat cock, nutrider.
im not funny. but you did misuse your tenses in the previous sentance. i was just calling that to your attention so that you can better yourself.

by misusing the verb 'was' you were not speaking the truth.

LOL, is this English class?i dont speak proper English all the time... especially not when posting on a message board, but thanks for noticing. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #168 on: June 22, 2009, 03:40:37 PM »
squirt gun?

try this one:

try shooting yourself in the face this time, pussy

Muhfukka

« Reply #169 on: June 22, 2009, 04:41:59 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #170 on: June 22, 2009, 05:43:50 PM »

racist jew pic, good job......now how exactly does that make your pathetic excuse for a life any less sad?

Big B

« Reply #171 on: June 22, 2009, 05:59:44 PM »
naah...pretty sure it was the kinda gun you should use when you're 100% ready to commit suicide.
figure it out.
tense fail

dunno if you think i'm the kinda guy who tries hard to be funny ala yourself, but i'm not...LOL. nothing to fail at when you're speakin the real. dude is suicidal, so i simply used it against him. now suck a fat cock, nutrider.
im not funny. but you did misuse your tenses in the previous sentance. i was just calling that to your attention so that you can better yourself.

LOL, is this English class?i dont speak proper English all the time... especially not when posting on a message board, but thanks for noticing. :D
no it isnt english class but there is no excuse for not speaking proper english. practice makes perfect, and if you practice on a message board it might help you out even more than practicing it in real conversation

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #172 on: June 22, 2009, 06:06:12 PM »
they are from the hood, you dumb bitch...i know every single one of 'em. LOL.

they spend money on raves cuz they know theres good pussy in it.

idiot.

we need this dubcc picnic so i can meet you and your "hood" friends LOL!

Seriously LOL. I still remember when you used to pretend like you were a blood on this site. I would love to laugh in person about that :laugh: :-X

Never pretended. And your scary ass would straiten up with 90% of this board if u met them lol

right...then come meet me and see if I "straighten up"...LOL. on my life id clown you for actin like a blood in the past LMAO

Im gonna drive up to your fuckin suburb ass Woodland Hills neighborhood to see your spoiled ass and thinkin I WONT end up in jail? lol yeah right.  Like I said, i got a daughter to think about. Im a different person now then I was then, and real shit I probably wouldnt even do shit to u right now. I was on some fucked up in the head gangsta shit back then cus thats how my circle was. I mighta been rollin with the wrong muthafuckas, but I aint never claimed a set on here and u know it dummy.
you got a young beautiful princess to raise and need a father in her life. stay wise and civilized.
eye dont know whats going on between you and NIK. eye think you both are cool. you feel me

Were you crying when you typed this?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #173 on: June 22, 2009, 06:16:11 PM »
LOL @ NIK runnin around "my school is hood, I swear!!!"

I also liked the part where he posted pix of like 5 black kids to validate his point that hood kids go to raves.  That is of course extremely racist in and of itself, and then you have Job of all people cosigning. 

Shit like this is what keeps me coming back.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #174 on: June 22, 2009, 06:38:52 PM »
figure it out.
tense fail

come on big B you're making no sense

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #175 on: June 22, 2009, 06:41:34 PM »
JEW MUSLIM CHRISTIAN BUDHIST SHINTO HINDU POLY THEISTIC
WHAT DIFFERENCE DO PEOPLE BECOME...
CO EX IST

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #176 on: June 22, 2009, 08:38:56 PM »
LOL @ NIK runnin around "my school is hood, I swear!!!"

I also liked the part where he posted pix of like 5 black kids to validate his point that hood kids go to raves.  That is of course extremely racist in and of itself, and then you have Job of all people cosigning. 

Shit like this is what keeps me coming back.

i posted some of the peeps i know from raves which i know are from diff hoods in LA, you dumb bitch. you're the one who saw it as me posting up black people, you racist hick. people who dont know me keep claimin ive been growin up in a "leave it to beaver" environment my whole life, so i simply spoke the real...man up and hop off.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:42:05 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #177 on: June 22, 2009, 08:44:44 PM »
figure it out.
tense fail

no it isnt english class but there is no excuse for not speaking proper english. practice makes perfect, and if you practice on a message board it might help you out even more than practicing it in real conversation

shit dont matter to me, as long as u aint gettin me twisted...

*grammar check, please*

Muhfukka

« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2009, 09:39:25 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #179 on: June 22, 2009, 10:07:46 PM »
dont u realize how pathetic it makes you look to openly be racist? LOL