Author Topic: Crooked i scared of Snoopy  (Read 663 times)

Africandogg

• 'G'
Crooked i scared of Snoopy
« on: June 19, 2009, 04:35:31 PM »
It quite clear that Crooked I chickend out on the snoopy beef. I mean how do u hav another man call ur style wack n not address him? If it was some1 else they would hav used tht dubcnn interview as a major career boast. Think about it we all don't drama but if a dude has balls to say ish about u then it has to be poppin. Pac wouldve rode on that fool. So in conclusion Crooked lost wit all the subliminal shots.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Crooked i scared of Snoopy
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 04:39:58 PM »
LOL yes, because music is all about beef right?  ::)

and you've never heard the song "Slap Back" so don't act like ya know, ya know?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 05:02:26 PM »
People love drama.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 05:09:10 PM »
It quite clear that Crooked I chickend out on the snoopy beef. I mean how do u hav another man call ur style wack n not address him? If it was some1 else they would hav used tht dubcnn interview as a major career boast. Think about it we all don't drama but if a dude has balls to say ish about u then it has to be poppin. Pac wouldve rode on that fool. So in conclusion Crooked lost wit all the subliminal shots.

If You Hear Slap Bacc You Would Sound Really Stupid Right Now Homie, He Absolutely Murdered Snoop In That Track Only Thing Is That It Wasn't Released.... ;) Also Like Cube Murdered N.W.A. With No Vaseline & Pac Wit Hit Em Up......Check This Out 5 Top Disses Of All Time:

1- Hit Em Up
2- Watch Ya Mouth
3- No Vaseline
4- Real Muthafuckin G'z
5- Slap Bacc 
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 05:21:40 PM by Ridah662 »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 05:17:36 PM »

If You Hear Slap Bacc You Would Sound Really Stupid Right Now Homie, He Absolutely Murdered Snoop In That Track Only Thing Is That It Wasn't Released.... ;) Also Like Cube Murdered N.W.A. With No Vaseline & Pac Wit Hit Em Up......Check This Out 5 Top Disses Of All Time:

1- Hit Em Up
2- Watch Ya Mouth
3- No Vaseline
4- Slap Bacc
5- No Vaseline II 

"The BItch In You" is the best diss song ever....and I'm not a big Common fan by any means.  Common destroyed Cube to shreds....Cube called Farrikhan to squash it after realizing what he got into LOL

and Real Motherfucking G's is a better diss than No Vasoline 2
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 05:20:37 PM »

1- Hit Em Up
2- Watch Ya Mouth
3- No Vaseline
4- Slap Bacc
5- No Vaseline II 

"The BItch In You" is the best diss song ever....and I'm not a big Common fan by any means.  Common destroyed Cube to shreds....Cube called Farrikhan to squash it after realizing what he got into LOL

and Real Motherfucking G's is a better diss than No Vasoline 2

shyt u right i forgot real g'z, lemme change that list quick.... :)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 05:31:29 PM »
another great diss is ETHER....except the line about Rocafella was wrong, Rockefeller died from cancer not aids...lol @ nas

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 05:53:04 PM »
ridah have you heard slap back tho?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 06:00:20 PM »

Yessssssss

OchoCinco

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 06:13:22 PM »
someone hook up Slap Bacc.

and if ur mentioning disses, 2nd Round KO has to be mentioned.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 06:19:29 PM »
aite so its out there but damn your sayin its one of the best disses of all time?
thats crazy (tha track must be)

Yessssssss
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 06:24:16 PM »
someone hook up Slap Bacc.

and if ur mentioning disses, 2nd Round KO has to be mentioned.

2nd round KO and "return of jack the ripper"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 06:29:31 PM »
Pac wouldve rode on that fool. So in conclusion Crooked lost wit all the subliminal shots.
Pac's been dead for over 12 years so he wouldn't do anything. You're comparing two artists whose situations are nowhere near similar at all. Pac was running with the biggest label in the country during his whole beef period so he had a much bigger outlet at a time when beef was still interesting to the public. Today, West Coast rap feuds are a dime a dozen and few people actually care. Crook addressed the comment by saying he could rhyme circles around anybody in Snoop's circle. He got on some "show and prove" shit.

Lanka

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Da Gee In Dee
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 06:46:06 PM »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 07:51:55 PM »
 yeh someone hook it up, i've never heard slap back.
 To the thread starter tho, crook dissed snoop shit loads of times in teh hip hop weeklys(cant tell u off teh top the specific weeks he did so), didnt mention snoops name but they were pretty obvious.