Author Topic: Looks like the 1st west coast group to get a plaque this year is......  (Read 578 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

305k 1st week. God damn that is alot.

West Coast Veteran

Will.I.Am needs to throw up the dub...

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Will.I.Am was signed to ruthless right? way back. or im i wrong?
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

J Bananas

He used to make beats for Eazy.

Congrats to BEP, fuck what the people stuck in 1995 say. Album is a banger.

MarshColin

He used to make beats for Eazy.

Congrats to BEP, fuck what the people stuck in 1995 say. Album is a banger.

For sure. Will.i.am is a musical genius. True he had some corny songs when BEP first added Fergie, but all their shit since then has been on point with me, especially the latest shit with its electro house vibe he has going. What's crazy about Will is it seems like he can adapt to any style of music he's into at the time and put his own twist to it.

MediumL

boom boom pow is one of the worst songs ive heard in my life. i dont usually mind bep poppy tracks but this track was horrible. may check out the rest of the album if i can be arsed...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Elano

305k 1st week. God damn that is alot.

this is almost a dance record,zero RAP.
anyway,they're sellin a shitloads of records

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
boom boom pow is one of the worst songs ive heard in my life. i dont usually mind bep poppy tracks but this track was horrible. may check out the rest of the album if i can be arsed...

yeh i dont understand this track..its plain wack

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Did these guys rap about low riders and dumping bodies at the ocean before or what's the reason for poster at WCC getting upset every time they release a new song?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

Did these guys rap about low riders and dumping bodies at the ocean before or what's the reason for poster at WCC getting upset every time they release a new song?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

;)

BJV

Their unreleased album on Ruthless was on some Tribe Called Quest type of vibe. They also were on "Merry muthaphukkin Christmas" with Eazy.

I havent heard this one yet. I never liked it when they added Fergie but I could see why they did it cause it made them huge.

OG Hack Wilson

Their unreleased album on Ruthless was on some Tribe Called Quest type of vibe. They also were on "Merry muthaphukkin Christmas" with Eazy.

I havent heard this one yet. I never liked it when they added Fergie but I could see why they did it cause it made them huge.

got a link to that ruthless album yo
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano

i agree, as i saw it first time on tv i was shocked as the VJ said its number 1 in the US.