Author Topic: Micheal Jackson....Cardiac Arrest......  (Read 5754 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Micheal Jackson....Cardiac Arrest......
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2009, 11:38:15 AM »
Im not gonna front i was seriously gutted when i heard the news, MJ was my hero as a kid and i still followed the music up until now and will continue to do so . RIP.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2009, 10:37:21 PM »
it ain't no conspiracy shit it's this:

If you're the biggest superstar in the world, people will be trying to hustle you, extort you, blackmail you, use you to get attention...whatever.

You should read about the families of the accusers. Almost all of them were known L.A families that harassed celebrities and trained their kids to do shit so they could sue people. They'd say their kids had cancer and shit so celebs would hang with them and then try to say the celebs did this and that.

Of course MJ's gonna be a target, he's the biggest target.

Furthermore, like around the time of one of the trials, the mom of one of the accusers shoplifted in an LA department store, got caught and tried to sue the store for saying the security guards roughed her up!! She tried to sue them!!

That's the kind of fuckers that were after Michael.

Chappelle put it best: anyone can describe a man's penis...a head, a shaft, a couple balls under there,some hair...maybe pressed or permed in this case but yeah...

and as far as the literature on that, yeah the kid described his penis somewhat and it was accurate enough to raise an eyebrow but not accurate enough to be like "this dude did it for sure".

I'm not saying he wasn't weird cause he was. But dude, if you got rich as fuck and people put your life under a microscope, you're telling me no one would see nothing weird?

we're all weird in some way or another....you know how they say the camera adds ten pounds?

I'm not saying he wasn't weird, but he didn't rape no kids.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2009, 10:42:38 PM »
damn some real talk tanj and interestin points
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2009, 10:46:15 PM »
+1 thanks

check it out.

none of us knew Michael Jackson.

the whole media circus could have been just that, a media circus.

what we do know and what we do have, is his music and the memories we have to his music and out of respect for the source of those beautiful things, we mourn Michael's passing. That's all we can do. We would be arrogant fools to think we, as non-acquaintances of Michael Jackson, can do anything else, let alone judge his life and character.

Peace.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2009, 10:49:28 PM »
yeah but the way the media, fans, etc.. are suckin up to him all of a sudden is sad and damn i usually dont use this word but "sick"
him goin to trial never go this much heat IMO
im still not sure if he did rape them kids, but assumin he didnt, where were they when he "needed" them?
jus a coincidence hes gon and now awwww he was my hero, he was this
I HOPE THEY DIE LISTENIN TO HIS MUZIK STR8 UP
(reminds me of scarface "git out my face")
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2009, 10:51:43 PM »
yeah, i've been into Michael since I was a little kid. and you can check my posts, in 2007, i got back into Quincy Jones era MJ music in a big way.

him dying symbolizes a part of my childhood dying...that's all i'm saying. i'm not tryna say i knew and loved him and will miss his presence, cause i never had his presence.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2009, 10:56:04 PM »
i havent even been on this site that long enuff to state how long ive been a fan but thats besides the point
if your a fan, plain and simple your fan
but the way these muffuccaz outta nowhere, like they are happy this happened so they can get their fame and attention cuz they arent hot at the moment is sicker than anything mj would have amounted to bein sick, and as far as i know mj was different, but these muffuccaz are beyond sick
and im wit u on him dyin and a part of you dyin, same here
i listen to and always have been listenin to jackson moreso than wayne, jay-z, cube, nwa
i dont listen to that much rap and i dont like every single mj song but what he did noone will ever be able to do
EVEN HIS "WEIRD" SISTER CAME OUTTA THE HIDIN, bitch where were you earlier

yeah, i've been into Michael since I was a little kid. and you can check my posts, in 2007, i got back into Quincy Jones era MJ music in a big way.

him dying symbolizes a part of my childhood dying...that's all i'm saying. i'm not tryna say i knew and loved him and will miss his presence, cause i never had his presence.

-T
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2009, 07:17:43 AM »
Tanjential's on point.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2009, 09:23:55 AM »

I'm not saying he wasn't weird, but he didn't rape no kids.

I never said he did, with any certainty. All those rich and famous points work just as well on the other side when it comes to being able to get away with shit. There's plenty of rich people that spend time with kids. You'd think the same vultures would drag them to court too.

I don't know what happened but you can't say one way or another either.

Here's something I found

"(as quoted in Taraborrelli's 2004 book "The Magic and the Madness".

It's also important to remember that his 1993 accuser, Jordan Chandler, was only given his $22 million settlement AFTER Michael Jackson's 25-minute strip-search revealed that the 13-year-old Chandler's specific description of Jackson's genitals (which includes "splotches" on his groin) matched the physical search.

To avoid being charged, Jackson, after his strip-search--IMMEDIATELY--settled the case with his accuser...and beat the rap. And CICATRIZ is right, after Jackson swiftly settled, California changed the law to prevent other settlements like this to not only uphold justice, but also to prevent potential extortion incidences which obscure the actual cases involved.

Chandler's father, Evan Chandler, is a despicable opportunist--and he's on record proving as much, but that doesn't negate the fact that the boy's description of Jackson's private parts. If your child's description of another grown man's genitals was a match, wouldn't you be understandably hell-bent on destroying the alleged-pervert too? Because aside from his physical description, there was also explicit details of their alleged activities which are too graphic to discuss here.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2009, 06:36:11 PM »
If I had to speculate...and I don't like to really, I think he did do inappropriate things but hear me out.

I think he had sleepovers, slumber parties, little kid Peter Pan/Disney themed events with tons of kids because he never got to be a kid.

Joe Jackson forced Michael to start performing with the Jackson 5 at age 4.

By the time the Jackson 5 were signed to Motown, Michael was 10.

That's 6 years of work dude. He was working. Like I didn't till I was 17, you know? I mean yeah it's music, but he was still working...and imagine doing regimented work for pay as a fuggin' child.

He was trying to relive his childhood that he never got to have...and like Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, he may have been on some level ignorant/innocent to the taboo/negative perception of nudity, of the human body.

My worst suspicion but once more, I've never met this guy, is that perhaps his ignorance/innocence coupled with his great riches which allowed him such an insular undisturbed-by-outside society environment like Neverland Ranch was to such an extent that he took baths with these kids and there was points where nudity happened...but even if so, I don't think he molested/raped.

Once more, not saying there wasn't weirdness, and even what may be deemed inappropriate by most, but I really doubt penises went into mouths or anuses or anything like that. I think he just didn't know better and was so rich and insular that there were times when he would act on not knowing better without anyone who did there to stop him/advise him away from unwise behavior. I don't think he was drugging kids and doing things that would be bad for them or shit like that. But I'll admit, that's partly what I want to think, partly what the kind of patterns I pick up on have led me to, seeing and learning what I have seen and learned...we'll never really know.
Neverland is a fortress, probably wasn't no cameras.

Despicable opportunist...that does sound about right as far as his accusers from what I have learned.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2009, 08:57:51 PM »
If you do your research on these cases it's obvious they're lies... the 1993 case was initially denied by the kid and still is by the mother... the father was admittedly jealous of michael's bond with the family... dude was a saint, he paid for the kids cancer treatments and then they turned around and sued him when they realized he wasnt gonna be there for them forever. The mother still denies that anything happened.

The 2003 case was complete bullshit. In that Bashir documentary the whole family attested that nothing inappropriate happened, and then when the world went crazy about kids in mjs bed they claimed he touched him AFTER the documentary came out. Shit makes no sense. Then go look at their past history - the mother trained the kids to rob best buy and had a case against the store's security saying they assaulted her. Later on she started claiming that they molested her too cause it leads to a bigger payout.

The dude was a kid at heart... sure he was fucked up psychologically but he didnt touch those kids. Look at all the celebrities that say they've either been with him (mccauley culkin) or left their kids with him (deepak chopra and tons of others) and say nothing happened... I wonder why?

Cause they dont need a handout.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2009, 09:02:10 PM »
exactly.

it should go without saying that the fucking Napoleon of music, the biggest superstar sensation the world has ever seen is gonna have some epically huge horrible shit said about them in hopes of an epic pay out.

nothing was small and regular with MJ, it was all so epic.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2009, 09:34:14 PM »
I never called him a molester. I just think it's silly for you guys to testify like character witnesses for him. You'll never know what he was really like, no matter how many articles or books you read, or interviews you see.

I'll base the music on the music. If it turned up tomorrow that he was a serial killer the whole time and murdered pregnant teen girls I'd still think his music was pretty good at best, bland and mediocre at worst. If he resurrected tomorrow from the grave and cured lepers while walking on water I'd still think it was pretty good at best, bland and mediocre at worst.

I don't understand the need for fans of one's music to defend the artists character. I'm a huge Springsteen fan. I never bother getting into sell out or not sellout, or ego or no ego arguments. I really don't care what he's really like when it all comes down to it. I could meet tomorrow and he could spot on me and call me a loser and I'd still go home and listen to Backstreets with a smile on my face.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2009, 09:40:59 PM »
I never called him a molester. I just think it's silly for you guys to testify like character witnesses for him. You'll never know what he was really like, no matter how many articles or books you read, or interviews you see.

Michael Jackson is a true humanitarian, an example to us all. He has devoted much time and money to a wide range of charities. He loves children and takes time out when touring secretly visting sick children. He also has special rooms at his home Neverland for sick and terminally ill children to stay over. He was listed in the 2000 edition of the Guiness Book Of World Records for breaking the world record for the "Most Charities Supported By a Pop Star". It states that Michael Jackson has supported 39 charity organizations either with monetary donations through sponsorships of their projects or by participating in their silent auction.

We have made an alphabetical list of known charities that Michael Jackson has individualy supported publically throughout his career. Michael Jackson also helped set up Heal The World Foundation, the charities this has supported have not been listed. Read our Heal The World/kids page for details of this foundation.

clearly the man was a monster

Elano

« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2009, 10:51:47 PM »
If you do your research on these cases it's obvious they're lies... the 1993 case was initially denied by the kid and still is by the mother... the father was admittedly jealous of michael's bond with the family... dude was a saint, he paid for the kids cancer treatments and then they turned around and sued him when they realized he wasnt gonna be there for them forever. The mother still denies that anything happened.

The 2003 case was complete bullshit. In that Bashir documentary the whole family attested that nothing inappropriate happened, and then when the world went crazy about kids in mjs bed they claimed he touched him AFTER the documentary came out. Shit makes no sense. Then go look at their past history - the mother trained the kids to rob best buy and had a case against the store's security saying they assaulted her. Later on she started claiming that they molested her too cause it leads to a bigger payout.

The dude was a kid at heart... sure he was fucked up psychologically but he didnt touch those kids. Look at all the celebrities that say they've either been with him (mccauley culkin) or left their kids with him (deepak chopra and tons of others) and say nothing happened... I wonder why?

Cause they dont need a handout.

:(