Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: "HALLELUJA" - Bishop Lamont feat. Xzibit - Produced by Dr. Dre!!!  (Read 6679 times)

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
this is the dre shyt i'm feelin!

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Dope track, Bishop brings that shit.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dopeness.

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
I'm hoping that if this track blows up on hip hop sites that Dre will judge how to push the Reformation, maybe use this as another street single, because more I listen to this track, the more I feel this shit. It's fire. Unfortunately some other hip hop sites have a lot of haters.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's a nice little song nothing major.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Dogg Ly Dogg

average to me, the one produced by Battlecat is a lot better

kuruptDPG

traks produced my dre are not on a 2001 level (chronic 2001 album). thats what i would like to hear and im sure you guys too

TepeHouse

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Off The Reformation.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Off The Reformation.

whats the deal with reformation bro? album still happening?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
traks produced my dre are not on a 2001 level (chronic 2001 album). thats what i would like to hear and im sure you guys too
what do you mean with the 2001 level?

Dre's current sound is different than the 2001 "sound", but that's not a bad thing at all IMO.
so i don't see the problem

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Dre's current sound is different than the 2001 "sound", but that's not a bad thing at all IMO.

indeed. i wanna hear bishop on some Dre-Relapse beats

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
album still happening?
Yeah.

Same here. 2001 was dope, but it's over. Been there, done that. Dre's sound had to evolve. This is Detox, not 2001 part 2.

Digital Pimpin'

Kurupt1607

Dre is still on top !  8)

The beat is bangin' and i like this "orchestral" atmosphere, great to hear X to the Z on a Dre beat again, Bishop made a good job !

Rewind again !