Poll

I've played out the whole album and I'd rate BlaQKout overall:

Masterpiece, amongst the best off all music.
3 (3%)
A Classic. Good solid album.
17 (17%)
Good to bang out, nothing too serious though.
41 (41%)
Didn't do anything for me.
21 (21%)
BlaQKout sucked.
18 (18%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: BlaQKout Hot or Not Poll.  (Read 806 times)

Invincible

Re: BlaQKout Hot or Not Poll.
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 04:39:25 PM »
drunkenfool
Lil Geezy

« Reply #20 on: Today at 01:12:02 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm lovin most of the album, that Jupiter track tho, wtf. the lyrics are dope as hell on it, but it's insanely hard to listen to. other than that, i'm diggin the beats Quik came thru with. The people that are saying it's trash, that's your opinion, i'm just wondering what you think is better that has came out this year.

The Jacka - Tear Gas
Yukmouth - The West Coast Don
Both of these albums shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit on Blaqkout it's garbage boo boo Nipsey Hussle's mixtapes are better than this trash

Man thats annoying. Just press the quote tab to quote someone.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 04:28:04 AM »
Album out for more than a month now but I still enjoy it
Not the album I expected but tracks such as "BlaQKout", "Cream In Ya Panties", "Do You Know", "Oh", "Fuck Y'all", "Hey Playa" and "The Appeal" make me feel good
I read somewhere a while back that there was a BlaQKout 2 in the making, I would love to hear more of Quik/Kurupt association
I think "BlaQKout" song became one of my all time favorite westcoast rap song
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 04:58:35 AM by George Brown »

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 05:13:29 AM »
drunkenfool
Lil Geezy

« Reply #20 on: Today at 01:12:02 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm lovin most of the album, that Jupiter track tho, wtf. the lyrics are dope as hell on it, but it's insanely hard to listen to. other than that, i'm diggin the beats Quik came thru with. The people that are saying it's trash, that's your opinion, i'm just wondering what you think is better that has came out this year.

The Jacka - Tear Gas
Yukmouth - The West Coast Don
Both of these albums shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit on Blaqkout it's garbage boo boo Nipsey Hussle's mixtapes are better than this trash

Man thats annoying. Just press the quote tab to quote someone.
Word. That's so '91.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 06:49:06 AM »
Album out for more than a month now but I still enjoy it
Not the album I expected but tracks such as "BlaQKout", "Cream In Ya Panties", "Do You Know", "Oh", "Fuck Y'all", "Hey Playa" and "The Appeal" make me feel good
I read somewhere a while back that there was a BlaQKout 2 in the making, I would love to hear more of Quik/Kurupt association
I think "BlaQKout" song became one of my all time favorite westcoast rap song

Yeah serious man people need to get the CD in there ears!! High end system or good headphones. BlaQKouts multi layered beats need to given justice..  8)

Kurupt spouted that him n Quik will do an album a year now...think that's just hypin them as a duo though. I still think they'll collab again. Hopefully soon! :)