Author Topic: Tha Realest Witness Tha Realest TV Commercial  (Read 2048 times)

Jose - Dubcnn

• dubcnn staff
  • Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Tha Realest Witness Tha Realest TV Commercial
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 11:16:37 AM »
His style's evolved since the death row days. Y'all should definitely stop the hating and give the dude a chance and cop the album or give it a listen at least. And he's a cool ass motherfucker when you meet him in person.

V2DHeart

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 12:34:51 PM »
Fair do's. Will be my last 'bash' session on him (unless he does something "major")

I'll give his album, and other project a chance...

Just over the years 2001 onwards, more and more artists have came out and gave their statements and experience on him, and to what to me was previously unknown info - ie: artists refusing to work with him, and why, and some of his actions in the studio have kind of built up a uncontainable disappointment in him. Then combine that with the "uncertain" controversial biting scenario, and constant album release date let-downs, it may change your perception, and has done with other 'former' fans
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 12:54:06 PM »
Fair do's. Will be my last 'bash' session on him (unless he does something "major")

I'll give his album, and other project a chance...

Just over the years 2001 onwards, more and more artists have came out and gave their statements and experience on him, and to what to me was previously unknown info - ie: artists refusing to work with him, and why, and some of his actions in the studio have kind of built up a uncontainable disappointment in him. Then combine that with the "uncertain" controversial biting scenario, and constant album release date let-downs, it may change your perception, and has done with other 'former' fans

I know the Danny Boy thing, but can you speak on the other stuff?

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 01:42:56 PM »
The Danny Boy rumor about him "leaving Death Row" because of Realest was a blatant lie, by the way. Go look at Danny Boy's MySpace and Realest is in his top friends.

They were actually very close when they were both on Tha Row, Danny leaving had nothing to do with Realest. Him dissing Tha Realest when he came back to Tha Row simply had to do with Realest beefing heavy with Suge at the time. After Danny Boy parted ways from Death Row the last time around, they got back in contact. I've been there in person when they've spoken on the phone.

If any of you don't believe this, simply ask Danny Boy himself about if he likes Tha Realest, and if he has any problem with him what so ever. I'd be willing to bet $$$ he wouldn't say a negative word.

Once again, some bullshit internet story that people assume off as truth without dissecting it.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 01:43:49 PM »
The Danny Boy rumor about him "leaving Death Row" because of Realest was a blatant lie, by the way. Go look at Danny Boy's MySpace and Realest is in his top friends.

They were actually very close when they were both on Tha Row, Danny leaving had nothing to do with Realest. Him dissing Tha Realest when he came back to Tha Row simply had to do with Realest beefing heavy with Suge at the time. After Danny Boy parted ways from Death Row the last time around, they got back in contact. I've been there in person when they've spoken on the phone.

If any of you don't believe this, simply ask Danny Boy himself about if he likes Tha Realest, and if he has any problem with him what so ever. I'd be willing to bet $$$ he wouldn't say a negative word.

Once again, some bullshit internet story that people assume off as truth without dissecting it.

Actually, I was referring to Danny's vocals being from another song but whatever you say.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2009, 02:04:23 PM »

Enigma

He's a puppet who's a mouth piece for Suge, tryin to say the same things Suge says. Even if he did have respect for Crooked I he's gonna front like he doesn't have any now because Crooked I and Tha Realest left on semi-bad terms.

Enigma

I'd get a kick out of seeing what would happen if Danny Boy said that to Tha Realest's or Crooked I's face.

Enigma

And at this point I think both Crooked I and Tha Realest both know about Danny Boy's comments.

"I didn't diss Danny Boy, I'm stating a fact. There's no personal reason as to why Danny Boy was dissing to my knowledge. If 2Pac was such a personal friend of his, and he disliked Tha Realest that much, then why was he on "Stand Strong" with him off Chronic 2000? Tha Realest never publically about Danny Boy like that, and he's had the opportunity to many times. And he did diss Crooked I in the interview....to my knowledge he called him "bitch ass Crooked I"....give me a better reason as to why he's dissing them other than them not being on his label anymore.

And regarding Tha Realest knowing 2Pac, all I can do is go by his word and the word that many of his homies have told me....and that word is that he briefly met 2Pac before his passing and Pac showed him love....Tha Realest is the only person who's word I can take, and he's always kept it real with me, so I'm gonna believe him.

Like I said, it's one thing if he never liked Tha Realest or Crooked I, but the fact is that he recorded with them and acted as if he was cool with both of them, and now they're gone and he disses, with no indication of them doing anything negative to DB. Put the pieces to the puzzle and I think my theory makes the most sense." - ENIGMA

For the record, Danny Boy has stated his vocals from Stand Strong - he didn't do for a song with Tha Realest. LOL.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2009, 02:49:36 PM »
You pasting topics from literally 6 years ago (keep in mind you were age 10-11 at the oldest at the time of those posts) shows not only your stalkerish tendencies that you accuse others of, but also how greatly misinformed you are, along with how good of a job you seem to do with avoiding the question.

I said nothing about him being on "Stand Strong" in this thread, I said they were close friends, DB didn't leave Tha Row because of Realest, and you can ask Danny Boy that for yourself on MySpace or Facebook, since searching head to toe for artists/anyone close to the industry on those outlets is your favorite thing to do day in and day out.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2009, 02:51:56 PM »
You pasting topics from literally 6 years ago (keep in mind you were age 10-11 at the oldest at the time of those posts) shows not only your stalkerish tendencies that you accuse others of, but also how greatly misinformed you are, along with how good of a job you seem to do with avoiding the question.

I said nothing about him being on "Stand Strong" in this thread, I said they were close friends, DB didn't leave Tha Row because of Realest, and you can ask Danny Boy that for yourself on MySpace or Facebook, since searching head to toe for artists/anyone close to the industry on those outlets is your favorite thing to do day in and day out.

Someone's butthurt. Also, it's called a search feature Calvin. November, orphan....November.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2009, 03:56:31 PM »
God, the bullshit net beef/threats continue. Get a life, lost child. Trust me, you won't see me reply or even refer to you on here or any forum. I'm not feeding into your appeasement.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 03:58:13 PM by Enigma »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2009, 04:01:30 PM »
God, the bullshit net beef/threats continue. Get a life, lost child. Trust me, you won't see me reply or even refer to you on here or any forum. I'm not feeding into your appeasement.

+1

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2009, 04:01:38 PM »

Oh, you are a bitch a - little whiny post editing bitch. You and John might be able to fool my friend Scott into thinking your "all cool", but I'm wise to your smoke screens, queer.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2009, 04:12:42 PM »
fuck the hate.. its a fact that WTR is greeeaaatt...!! give it a chance.. or not.. who da heell care.. some people hate him.. some luv him.. thats how it is goddammit.. if everybody loved the same shit, then the world would be a boring ass shithole to live in.. im glad that we all aint got the same taste, thought, beliefs etc etc..

just dont hate.. fuck hatin.. use your energy on something positive instead.. the music :)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2009, 04:16:44 PM »
fuck the hate.. its a fact that WTR is greeeaaatt...!! give it a chance.. or not.. who da heell care.. some people hate him.. some luv him.. thats how it is goddammit.. if everybody loved the same shit, then the world would be a boring ass shithole to live in.. im glad that we all aint got the same taste, thought, beliefs etc etc..

just dont hate.. fuck hatin.. use your energy on something positive instead.. the music :)

The music is decent to say the least, it's just these people who kiss Tha Realest's ass. Makes me Hulk-ish.

mrkmaidog

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2009, 05:41:53 PM »
bought this album earlier today and damn im impressed. (had extra loot to burn at bestbuy so i copped it along with krizz kaliko...)really solid album.alotta dope solid tracks w/ the lyrics and "production" to back it up... theres a couple fillers but nothing too bad.... it's a breath of fresh air to hear real music like this again, in this new mainstream age. imo it's one of the top new releases for the south/westcoast and hiphop in general this year. forget the pac comparisons tha realest really has an ear for beats and makes alotta good diverse tracks with good content. even edi co-signs him and addresses the haters on this album.... alotta these tracks will put you in a pac state of mind aka "rider mode"...lol

thought this album was gonna be weak BUT im alil shocked im actually diggin an album on an artist i used to talk shit on. if you can get past the pac similarities then you'll enjoy this album. it's the best realese this week next to krizz kaliko's album... after reading the credits in the booklet his next album will be his original name, tenkamin whatever the fuck u spell it....i will be sure to check it out once it drops..

rating: 3.5-4 outta 5. it's worth buying or dl.
tracks to bump:
"memory lane" (spark one up and reminisce about the past....)
"thats juss lyfe" w/crooked i & val young (dope beat, deep content, great hook)
"tha good lyfe" (beat is addictive)
"witness tha realest" w/ fat joe (grimey production courtesy of BLAQTOVEN NOT DJ KHALED, hmmm.... in the booklet it says originally produced by khaled, wonder what it sounds like.... false advertisment to khaled fans of his "production.")
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 05:44:46 PM by mrkmaidog »

Blasphemy

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2009, 06:04:32 PM »
Is their any proof The Realest met Tupac???? Also you got to remember at the time The Realest was going under his original Alias and wasn't acting like tupac. Cause let see Tupac died in last 1996, It wasn't until 1998 we saw The Realest on the Gang Related Soundtrack, I mean he was probably signed some where around 1997 but I've never heard anything on the realest during 1996. I think The He met Tupac he showed him love thing is a lie by some random groupie to help give the realest some credit. Unless someone has like a testimony from 1 of the outlawz or anyone at death row at the time.  8)