Author Topic: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom  (Read 18228 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 05:31:51 PM »
im sure theres a bunch of teams that will fall for the Lamar "fools gold" Odom trap

atleast 3-4 if LA doesn't resign him
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 05:39:52 PM »
^ LOL still convinced Lamar is fools gold?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »

0 all-star appearances is pretty solid evidence....
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Watcher

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 06:03:08 PM »
odom needs to fire his agent

how are you not gonna stay in a team that has a good chance at repeating the next season?

$36M over 4 years is too much for him, no way he is gettin $50M
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 06:53:15 PM »

0 all-star appearances is pretty solid evidence....
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 09:25:56 PM »
damn odom was dope wit la, will be interestin to see how he fits in, if he does wit another team and how he does
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2009, 11:19:12 PM »
artest is better for the lakers but damn i liked Lamar playing with the Lakers

plus i was hyped about seeing Artest and Odom playing together

they should of got rid of Walktons faggot ass

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 01:20:48 AM »
on espn they said if LO leaves the lakers might end up gettin either Drew Gooden or Joe Smith

Jesus Christ!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2009, 03:39:15 AM »
they should of got rid of Walktons faggot ass

Be serious. You can't get rid of a player like Walton when he has a multi-year contract over 5mil per anno. C'mon now. He played one relatively good season when he had his contract year and fucked the Lakers big time, even more so than Sasha Vujacic.

on espn they said if LO leaves the lakers might end up gettin either Drew Gooden or Joe Smith

Jesus Christ!!

Ariza and even Odom (?) leaving for less/equal money really makes you think Bill Simmons is on fucking point when he says the Lakers don't like each other... leaving the best team and hollywood glamour for Texas and less money? Be serious. They can't stand Kobe, it's the only explanation. With that said I'd LOVE to see Gooden on the Lakers, this will fuck them.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2009, 08:37:55 AM »
Be serious. They can't stand Kobe, it's the only explanation.

LMAO, you sound like a dipshit.....who woulda thought that idiots would still be on this bs after we won a ring under Kobe? :-X

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 08:41:19 AM »

LMAO, you sound like a dipshit.....who woulda thought that idiots would still be on this bs after we won a ring under Kobe? :-X

Who in his right mind would consider Texas for less or equal salary when he can stay on the best team in basketball and the biggest market in the western world? 1 man you can call insane, 2? Not so much. There's got to be a reason. Admit it.
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 08:57:00 AM »

Who in his right mind would consider Texas for less or equal salary when he can stay on the best team in basketball and the biggest market in the western world? 1 man you can call insane, 2? Not so much. There's got to be a reason. Admit it.
In Ariza's situatiom, it was his agent that screwed him over. He tried to squeeze money out of the Lakers and instead the Lakers went to Artest. Ariza was stuck and went to the Rockets. Odom has said many times he wants to stay with the Lakers. You of all people know that the NBA is all about the $$$ The business end of things are causing this situation, not the Lakers not liking Kobe/each other.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 09:14:48 AM »

youre such an idiot if you truly think kobe has anything to do with this ahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 09:16:18 AM »

In Ariza's situatiom, it was his agent that screwed him over. He tried to squeeze money out of the Lakers and instead the Lakers went to Artest. Ariza was stuck and went to the Rockets. Odom has said many times he wants to stay with the Lakers. You of all people know that the NBA is all about the $$$ The business end of things are causing this situation, not the Lakers not liking Kobe/each other.

those claiming that players dont wanna be a Laker because of Kobe are more ridiculous than the people who claim 2pac is still alive :laugh:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 09:49:42 AM »

Didn't the Lakers offer just as much money to Ariza as the Rockets did? Didn't the Lakers offer more money to Odom than any team in the world does? How much sense does it make to leave because of $?

Players always say they like their team. What else are they supposed to do unless they choose to be complete cancers.

Hey Nik, why is Odom leaving for a lesser contract if not because of team chemistry? The pollution in LA?
No, it's not a sin