Poll

ALCOHOLISM IS NOT A DISEASE AND AA IS BULLSHIT...agree?

I agree with that statement
7 (43.8%)
I don't
7 (43.8%)
AA is bullshit but alcoholism is still a disease
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: ALCOHOLISM IS NOT A DISEASE AND AA IS BULLSHIT...agree?  (Read 329 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: ALCOHOLISM IS NOT A DISEASE AND AA IS BULLSHIT...agree?
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2009, 08:31:19 AM »
what made you post this topic up ? LOL do you have a problem with Alcohol ?  and yes it is a disease , millions of people die from drinking every year dude .  it aint a joke though

Its not a fucking Disease, they are not dieing of Alcoholism, they are dieing from ODing on fucking liquor. Only reason people don't consider it a drug is cause its legal. Which is idiotic, cause not once in the history of fucking weed as a mother fucker ODed.

you said anything can cause mental and physical effects.. bet if i consumed a 12 pack of water and u consumed a 12 pack of brew everyday for the next 10 years lets see how much damage you do to your liver, brain and kidneys..

dont get me wrong, i drink but in moderation.. like when i have a sexy obese chic come by the crib, ill mix a classic hennesey and HQ (incredible hulk) and hand her a sandwichhh

Blasphemy

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2009, 09:18:34 AM »
what made you post this topic up ? LOL do you have a problem with Alcohol ?  and yes it is a disease , millions of people die from drinking every year dude .  it aint a joke though

Its not a fucking Disease, they are not dieing of Alcoholism, they are dieing from ODing on fucking liquor. Only reason people don't consider it a drug is cause its legal. Which is idiotic, cause not once in the history of fucking weed as a mother fucker ODed.

you said anything can cause mental and physical effects.. bet if i consumed a 12 pack of water and u consumed a 12 pack of brew everyday for the next 10 years lets see how much damage you do to your liver, brain and kidneys..

dont get me wrong, i drink but in moderation.. like when i have a sexy obese chic come by the crib, ill mix a classic hennesey and HQ (incredible hulk) and hand her a sandwichhh

Anything in moderation is ok, but people don't do that they exceed to excess.If you over do anything it normally has bad health problems. Even water. I know their was a thing were if you drink like way way way to much water at once something happens in your body that kills you. If I remember I'll link it up. Point is everything you do affects your body. It can either have a good or bad effect or even both. Just depends what we are talking about here.

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2009, 09:22:24 AM »
Try drinking 4 litres of milk in an an hour!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2009, 11:58:58 AM »
there have been people who were "diagnosed" wit autisim, but later found out that they didnt have it
so all along they didnt have it, but since the doctors told them they did, they went along wit it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2009, 12:12:12 PM »
what made you post this topic up ? LOL do you have a problem with Alcohol ?  and yes it is a disease , millions of people die from drinking every year dude .  it aint a joke though

its a fair topic and i feel confident it beats lights' thread about the time he went camping

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2009, 12:14:06 PM »

lol nah c-blue made a dope thread
its good cuz not only he agrees wit me  ;D but hes gettin muffuccaz to speak on some important shit

what made you post this topic up ? LOL do you have a problem with Alcohol ?  and yes it is a disease , millions of people die from drinking every year dude .  it aint a joke though

its a fair topic and i feel confident it beats lights' thread about the time he went camping
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2009, 06:38:18 PM »
agreed but when I can abuse the its a disease thing I will