Author Topic: Untagged deon songs - NEW 2PAC LEAKS. WAVS  (Read 1354 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Untagged deon songs - NEW 2PAC LEAKS. WAVS
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 11:12:17 AM »
People (misguided assholes at that) believed that THC were doing good for the community. Fuck no it wasn't, when some fat rich asshole from Iowa has his pockets stuffed because of them selling a dead man's tracks which weren't even SUPPOSE to be sold. Yes, this happened on more than ONE occasion - thanks to outlaw_tupac supplying Dante. I don't believe in bootlegging, and leaking is actually somewhat okay with me as long as you don't use it for personal gain.
I'm not gonna go back and forth with you again Kilo, I'm busy...

All I have to say is I never fronted like they WERE some elite circle. But whatever they did, they DID source new material that would have NEVER BEEN HEARD otherwise. You may have had the connects (I doubt that even), but you sure as hell don't have the money for it. GMG doesn't pay their 17 year old "A&R's"

The THC had both the funds AND the sources to do what was necessary to secure the tracks, so whatever. The THC never claimed to be good for anyone except those inside it.

BUSY? Stupid motherfucker, obviously your not god damn busy if you are posting on a fucking message board and bothering to reply. You're on the same level as me and using cheap ass tactics to rile me up. Oh really about your fronting? The chats inside THC say otherwise. Don't bring GMG into this you hack. THC had the funds due to bootlegging from previous years which came from crying to producers and engineers like little girls. I'm sure you ain't heard all the stories about Dante I have, so don't speak on it.  Also, the THC was a bunch of boasting people bragging about what they have and what others didn't. It was like a private mIRC chatroom, but in a forum and oh yeah - G Litt did claim it was good. Tell that bitch to stop ringing people up with threats, I still have it recorded from where she called my friend and threatened his life. What a dumb dyke. Also, the material has been around for years - not that hard to get ahold of artists and producers buddy. I could do it from sitting at home in front of my computer using Skype. I will only give props to VERY VERY VERY few people who were in the THC, and the reason being - they left not being corrupted by 2Pac's cumstains left over from whenever he recorded.

JD Bastin

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 11:31:05 AM »
DONT YOU LOVE HOW THESE SMALL TIME FAGS TAG PACS SHIT AS IF THEY WAS A STUDIO ENGENIIER OR SOME1 RESPONSABLE FOR SOURCING IT, THEY JUST SUCKED SOME DICK AND WILL BE COCK SUCKERS FOR LIFE

this and the other guy = correct. Props for them for paying to get the shit leaked, but fucking don't tag it up as if you worked with the man.

Anyways none of these are new...

Actually, Let Them Thangs Go (Original Version) wasn't ever leaked, plus Holler If You Hear Me's quality is EXTREMELY better than the previous version we all had.

wasnt let them thangs go fomr r u still down

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2009, 11:33:20 AM »
DONT YOU LOVE HOW THESE SMALL TIME FAGS TAG PACS SHIT AS IF THEY WAS A STUDIO ENGENIIER OR SOME1 RESPONSABLE FOR SOURCING IT, THEY JUST SUCKED SOME DICK AND WILL BE COCK SUCKERS FOR LIFE

this and the other guy = correct. Props for them for paying to get the shit leaked, but fucking don't tag it up as if you worked with the man.

Anyways none of these are new...

Actually, Let Them Thangs Go (Original Version) wasn't ever leaked, plus Holler If You Hear Me's quality is EXTREMELY better than the previous version we all had.

wasnt let them thangs go fomr r u still down

Indeed it was, but slightly remixed.

Philmatic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 11:41:46 AM »
People (misguided assholes at that) believed that THC were doing good for the community. Fuck no it wasn't, when some fat rich asshole from Iowa has his pockets stuffed because of them selling a dead man's tracks which weren't even SUPPOSE to be sold. Yes, this happened on more than ONE occasion - thanks to outlaw_tupac supplying Dante. I don't believe in bootlegging, and leaking is actually somewhat okay with me as long as you don't use it for personal gain.

All I have to say is I never fronted like they WERE some elite circle. But whatever they did, they DID source new material that would have NEVER BEEN HEARD otherwise. You may have had the connects (I doubt that even), but you sure as hell don't have the money for it. GMG doesn't pay their 17 year old "A&R's"

The THC had both the funds AND the sources to do what was necessary to secure the tracks, so whatever. The THC never claimed to be good for anyone except those inside it.

BUSY? Stupid motherfucker, obviously your not god damn busy if you are posting on a fucking message board and bothering to reply. You're on the same level as me and using cheap ass tactics to rile me up. Oh really about your fronting? The chats inside THC say otherwise. Don't bring GMG into this you hack. THC had the funds due to bootlegging from previous years which came from crying to producers and engineers like little girls. I'm sure you ain't heard all the stories about Dante I have, so don't speak on it.  Also, the THC was a bunch of boasting people bragging about what they have and what others didn't. It was like a private mIRC chatroom, but in a forum and oh yeah - G Litt did claim it was good. Tell that bitch to stop ringing people up with threats, I still have it recorded from where she called my friend and threatened his life. What a dumb dyke. Also, the material has been around for years - not that hard to get ahold of artists and producers buddy. I could do it from sitting at home in front of my computer using Skype. I will only give props to VERY VERY VERY few people who were in the THC, and the reason being - they left not being corrupted by 2Pac's cumstains left over from whenever he recorded.

lol, tell her yourself... like I said before, the THC as a whole never claimed anything.

All the THC was, was a group of people with the funds and determination to get the whatever material they can get their hands on. Aside from any of the beefs, statements, or things that were said by "top" people on the ladder, it was all about the music and how to get it. I can't speak for Dante or G. Litt, I can only speak for what the THC stood for, and that was the music.

I'm done with this thread, I'm not trying to get sucked into another long drawn out flame war, just enjoy the music. Peace...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 11:43:22 AM by Philmatic »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2009, 11:45:27 AM »

lol, tell her yourself... like I said before, the THC as a whole never claimed anything.

All the THC was, was a group of people with the funds and determination to get the whatever material they can get their hands on. Aside from any of the beefs, statements, or things that were said by "top" people on the ladder, it was all about the music and how to get it. I can't speak for Dante or G. Litt, I can only speak for what the THC stood for, and that was the music.

I'm done with this thread, I'm not trying to get sucked into another long drawn out flame war, just enjoy the music. Peace...

Still busy? LOL.

V2DHeart

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2009, 12:16:28 PM »
Oh dear
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

NuWest

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2009, 12:44:45 PM »
L.O.L. I FORGOT TO QUOTE BUT THAT THING ABOUT TANNER (KILO) WORKING FOR GMG MADE ME PISS MYSELF A BIT. AND ALL YOU INTERNET CLOWNS ARE JUST CLOWNS. I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYONE IS BATTLING ON THE KEYBOARD, TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELVES I'VE SEEN YOU ALL. BATTLING ON THE KEYBOARD DOESNT MAKE YOU GUYS TOUGH LOL.

ALL IM SAYING IS IF YOU PAY A DEPOSIT FOR A PROJECT AND DONT FOLLOW UP DUE TO INTRA-FAGS THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU T.H.C. PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL MAKE ME LAUGH ALSO.

FINALY NEW MUSIC IS GOOD MUSIC SO Y'ALL ENJOY :) ALL IM SAYING IS DONT TAG CONTENT AND RE ENCODE IT LIKE IT'S YOUR OWN. SIMPLE. AND PLEASE GUYS YOU DONT EVEN LEAVE THE HOUSE LET ALONE WOULD TALK OUT LOUD IN THE REAL WORLD. SO IF YOU DONT ACT HOW YOU TALK, DONT TALK HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO ACT.

BITCHES... DUB CNN DUB CNN DUB CNN. COM

+ LOL AT THIS FAG POSTING PEOPLE'S PERSONAL DETAILS, HE FORGOT TO POST HIS OWN LMAO.

now you guys can complete your  list of THC members :D

Basit Salam.
Wimberely Street, Blackburn, U.K.

or you can give him a call if you need any help with hacking etc.

07747779925 (u.k. mobile)

Oh and a new track, since everythin' is leaking :D

ww troublesome 2nd verse.mp3 - 1.60MB

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 12:51:04 PM »
L.O.L. I FORGOT TO QUOTE BUT THAT THING ABOUT TANNER (KILO) WORKING FOR GMG MADE ME PISS MYSELF A BIT. AND ALL YOU INTERNET CLOWNS ARE JUST CLOWNS. I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYONE IS BATTLING ON THE KEYBOARD, TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELVES I'VE SEEN YOU ALL. BATTLING ON THE KEYBOARD DOESNT MAKE YOU GUYS TOUGH LOL.

ALL IM SAYING IS IF YOU PAY A DEPOSIT FOR A PROJECT AND DONT FOLLOW UP DUE TO INTRA-FAGS THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU T.H.C. PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL MAKE ME LAUGH ALSO.

FINALY NEW MUSIC IS GOOD MUSIC SO Y'ALL ENJOY :) ALL IM SAYING IS DONT TAG CONTENT AND RE ENCODE IT LIKE IT'S YOUR OWN. SIMPLE. AND PLEASE GUYS YOU DONT EVEN LEAVE THE HOUSE LET ALONE WOULD TALK OUT LOUD IN THE REAL WORLD. SO IF YOU DONT ACT HOW YOU TALK, DONT TALK HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO ACT.

BITCHES... DUB CNN DUB CNN DUB CNN. COM

+ LOL AT THIS FAG POSTING PEOPLE'S PERSONAL DETAILS, HE FORGOT TO POST HIS OWN LMAO.

now you guys can complete your  list of THC members :D

Basit Salam.
Wimberely Street, Blackburn, U.K.

or you can give him a call if you need any help with hacking etc.

07747779925 (u.k. mobile)

Oh and a new track, since everythin' is leaking :D

ww troublesome 2nd verse.mp3 - 1.60MB

You need to tone down the caps lock.

Philmatic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 01:03:35 PM »

Wow. For once in my life, I agree with Kilo. The apocalypse is truly upon us!

JD Bastin

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2009, 01:04:52 PM »

Wow. For once in my life, I agree with Kilo. The apocalypse is truly upon us!
i love free music

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 01:06:48 PM »
Thank whoever got this out there for us all to hear. This is great!! still downloading but these tracks are fire.
Finally we get to here some of Pacs greatest songs how he recorded them, keep em coming if possible 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2009, 02:11:11 PM »
will you all quit bitching and convert these to mp3s?

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 02:42:56 PM »
Thanks for the untagged ones! Holla If Ya Hear Me OG is dope.

I think everyone knows where everyone stands on this so let's move on..

Props to the people who didn't tag the songs, and to the site that did now is the time to own up to the mistake and stop tagging.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

woof

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2009, 02:51:43 PM »
Thx for untagged!!!!!!!!

those who are tagging songs are fags just like gclitt and dante

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2009, 02:56:31 PM »
will you all quit bitching and convert these to mp3s?

Yes can someone please convert these untagged songs to mp3s??