Author Topic: mcdonalds vs burger king vs wendys who has the dumbest employees?  (Read 486 times)

ikke

Re: mcdonalds vs burger king vs wendys who has the dumbest employees?
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2009, 04:11:49 AM »
the mcdonalds here definatly has the dumbest employes...
They used to not give enough money back, and when somebody told them that it wasn't enough they beat his ass...

That instead of giving 1 person money back...

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2009, 07:59:09 AM »
i say mc d's also,they always fuck up my order every time i go there. it's not only the mc d's near my house it's all of them

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2009, 09:15:01 AM »
when i went back a few days later that same nigerian goat herder was the manager.

LMAO....that is SOOO mcdonalds

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2009, 09:38:12 AM »
Mconalds runs away with this one

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2009, 11:05:05 AM »
i find that the little hole in the wall places will fuck your order up more than fast food. there's a mexican place down the street called alertos which has the bombest carne asada burritos. my girlfriend is fucking picky and 90% of the time they fuck her order up LOL

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2009, 11:07:05 AM »
im not talking to you anymore, Ara
talking to a retard gets you no where

give the nigga a chance...he means well 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 02:01:34 PM »
the mcdonalds here definatly has the dumbest employes...
They used to not give enough money back, and when somebody told them that it wasn't enough they beat his ass...

That instead of giving 1 person money back...

i wish a mcdonalds employee would try and fight me over a mistake they made id push there face in the fryer.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 02:02:43 PM »
you ever get to the register and the guy working the drawer looks scarry cause its his first day and you already feel bad because your placing multiple orders for different people and by the time your finshed ordering the poor guy is a sweaty nervous mess?

99 percent of the time you already know your order will be wrong like a motherfucker.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2009, 06:36:41 PM »
who in the right mind want to eat at the fast food place like wackdonald.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2009, 07:13:05 PM »
Mcdonalds where I live is alright. I know people who work there, so my service is always fast and prompt like a motherfucker. It's Wendy's with the dumb employees on my end. I once ordered a fucking Spicy Chicken sandwich and I got a piece of chicken and cheese. Fucking cunts, Taco Bell has some dumb ones too from time to time, but this is about the burgers. Anyhow, Burger King has some filthy work habits - they tie with McDonalds.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2009, 07:18:41 PM »
Mcdonalds where I live is alright. I know people who work there, so my service is always fast and prompt like a motherfucker. It's Wendy's with the dumb employees on my end. I once ordered a fucking Spicy Chicken sandwich and I got a piece of chicken and cheese. Fucking cunts, Taco Bell has some dumb ones too from time to time, but this is about the burgers. Anyhow, Burger King has some filthy work habits - they tie with McDonalds.
why not go to high quality restuarant?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2009, 09:24:24 PM »

Our definition of high class is A.) Ryans (LOL.), B.) O'Charley's or C.) Insert Mexican restaurant here.  They are good and everything, just don't have the money.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2009, 10:36:15 PM »

Our definition of high class is A.) Ryans (LOL.), B.) O'Charley's or C.) Insert Mexican restaurant here.  They are good and everything, just don't have the money.
i feel yah...thats y..ppl outta get a job...not directly aimming at ya.  just in general.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2009, 10:37:41 PM »

i feel yah...thats y..ppl outta get a job...not directly aimming at ya.  just in general.

Yeah, I would rather stay in front of my computer designing sites than bother with a 9 - 5. At least then, I have fun.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2009, 10:38:32 PM »

Yeah, I would rather stay in front of my computer designing sites than bother with a 9 - 5. At least then, I have fun.
well..money is money.