Author Topic: The Game On "R.E.D." Album, "My Flow Is As Raw As Before I Got W/ Dre"  (Read 840 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
that snippet they released was dope, RED>>>>BP3

you can claim that after hearing a minute of a shitty ass Game verse over a dope beat?

that's G.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
that snippet they released was dope, RED>>>>BP3

you can claim that after hearing a minute of a shitty ass Game verse over a dope beat?

that's G.

that snippet was better then that trash full released single from Jay
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

OchoCinco

Both snippets i have heard have been dope. Everyone bitches about the name dropping but its not like its something new, i could give a fuck about it. Hes done it since documentary, im used to it. And Game aint no Nas and never will be so instead of bitching sayin he should be more lyrical just relax, there is alot worse rappers out there today.

AnybodyKilla

All the snippets and studio footage shit we've heard all sound legit, like what hes talking about now. He's obviously sounding more raw but the songs overall are soulful and just good music. Thats EXACTLY what i wanted him to do, go back to spitting like the Documentary days and his old mixtape shit but with a more mastered improved raw flow and some melodic shit!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Both snippets i have heard have been dope. Everyone bitches about the name dropping but its not like its something new, i could give a fuck about it. Hes done it since documentary, im used to it. And Game aint no Nas and never will be so instead of bitching sayin he should be more lyrical just relax, there is alot worse rappers out there today.

i dig it, but you can't say Jay is in that "worst rappers out today list".

how can people hate on Jay when Soulja Boy will make money for the next twenty years on "Crank That". :-X

OchoCinco

how can people hate on Jay when Soulja Boy will make money for the next twenty years on "Crank That". :-X

i dont get where Jay came into any of this? i know i didnt mention him

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i dont get where Jay came into any of this? i know i didnt mention him

Long Beach did.

OchoCinco

ic, i wasnt directing wat i said at you either, it was at everyone that repeats that same shit every time there is a new game song.