Author Topic: Farve is even more a joke then I thought  (Read 553 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Farve is even more a joke then I thought
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 01:03:04 PM »
^ I don't really see that happening, at this point in his career T Jack is pretty much a poor mans Vick minus all the controversy

me either, but i want that to happen lol.

Vick is going to fill the seats that Tavaras won't. :-X

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 01:06:36 PM »
Can't argue with that, imagine a Vick/Jackson QB combo, would be awesome to watch but could be a disaster lol

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 01:12:56 PM »
you guys gotta remember vick hasnt played in 2 years, who knows how in shape and whtever else is right now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 01:40:47 PM »
Can't argue with that, imagine a Vick/Jackson QB combo, would be awesome to watch but could be a disaster lol

they should try a new offense, where Vick lines up as the running back but him & Jackson just keeping flipping the ball to each other & then either run or pass, it would be the greatest football games to watch.

you guys gotta remember vick hasnt played in 2 years, who knows how in shape and whtever else is right now.

i don't care lol, i cross my fingers that hes still got it & want to see him out on the field.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 02:07:32 PM »

and when he did play last, he was on the downside of his career.......funny how people expect him to return and be a superstar athlete right off the bat.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 02:11:19 PM »

and when he did play last, he was on the downside of his career.......funny how people expect him to return and be a superstar athlete right off the bat.

He had a disappointing year yeah but he was still young so I wouldn't say he was on the "down side", but I do agree that it's defnitely not a given that he's gonna be great when he comes back.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 02:17:42 PM »

He had a disappointing year yeah but he was still young so I wouldn't say he was on the "down side", but I do agree that it's defnitely not a given that he's gonna be great when he comes back.

me either, i am reading through this thread & don't see anybody saying he will be "great" though lol.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 04:59:55 PM »
As I always said, Vick would ideally fit the Viks as they are the best team in the NFL without a good QB
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 05:17:16 PM »
but for the record, you guys know it would have been more compelling if he did come back, made watching the vikins (who are def contenders in the nfc) that much better,  plus, vikins green bay games, sick..........

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 07:41:38 PM »
but for the record, you guys know it would have been more compelling if he did come back, made watching the vikins (who are def contenders in the nfc) that much better,  plus, vikins green bay games, sick..........

I'm actually a little glad because with him under center they'd be a real SB contender and then it'd be hard for me to cheer against him, and I'd rather Peyton win another to help me shut up Brady fans.

I'm still mad he came back last year. No Favre on the Jets means no explosive start to their season, no Pennington on Miami, and 12-4, possibly 13-3 Patriots go into the playoffs and maybe even win the whole thing and then Brady might be the one stinking it up in KC this year. Stupid Favre.

westsiderider323

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 08:30:52 PM »
now they sayin Favre might reconsider  ???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2009, 08:33:46 PM »

LOL, NO WAY!

where did you hear that?

OchoCinco

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2009, 08:44:41 PM »
if u guys didnt think he was a gimmick aleady and this turns out to be true and u still dont believe you guys are denying the obvious truth.

westsiderider323

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2009, 09:10:22 PM »

LOL, NO WAY!

where did you hear that?

either PTI or NFL Live

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2009, 09:11:39 PM »
if u guys didnt think he was a gimmick aleady and this turns out to be true and u still dont believe you guys are denying the obvious truth.

Running gag or not, the only chance the Vikings have at a Superbowl next year with the the healthy arm of Bret Favre. Even if they get Vick they'll be a game shy of the playoffs. That's my prediction anyway. Healthy Favre=at least an appearance in the NFC Championship. No Favre=at best 10-6, 2nd in division, and ranked 7th overall.