Author Topic: Farve is even more a joke then I thought  (Read 550 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Farve is even more a joke then I thought
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2009, 09:19:44 PM »
except farve is a walking interception.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2009, 09:24:19 PM »

dude your so fucking stupid
do you remember the jets before bret farve? he made that team way better then what it was... sure he aint what he use to be but he upgrades teams

your just a fuckin dick loving hater
i bet if bret farve was black you would love his dick way more just like your stupid chad johnson

OchoCinco

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2009, 09:31:54 PM »

do you remember the jets before bret farve? he made that team way better then what it was... sure he aint what he use to be but he upgrades teams

i bet if bret farve was black you would love his dick way more just like your stupid chad johnson

please dont come n talk sports to me AG, you know nothing. I dont care how well they started last year, dont you remember how they ended?? Teammates calling him out on all his interceptions, Calling him out on not being a good teammate n connecting with anyone? No you dont remember any of this cause you dont know shit AG. So stop comming in and starting arguements without any good info to argue with other then sayin ppl love dick. So grow up or dont even bother arguing, you are act like a little child AG.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2009, 09:43:28 PM »

please dont come n talk sports to me AG, you know nothing. I dont care how well they started last year, dont you remember how they ended?? Teammates calling him out on all his interceptions, Calling him out on not being a good teammate n connecting with anyone? No you dont remember any of this cause you dont know shit AG. So stop comming in and starting arguements without any good info to argue with other then sayin ppl love dick. So grow up or dont even bother arguing, you are act like a little child AG.

yeah but thats not the point...he almost took them to the playoffs... the jets were at only 2 wins before him and when he went to the jets by game 12 they were 8-3 and even beat the Titans
plus he was complaining about his arm that last game against Miami... which is probably the reason for those interceptions
and dont forget about those 5 or 6 bombs he threw for touchdown passes against the cardinals

i know what the fuck im talking about i know things... just cus i have said Steve Nash sucks (which he does now watch the Suns not make it to playoffs again) one fucking time doesnt discredit my opinions towards sports... you dick lover

Kool Beenz

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2009, 09:55:16 PM »
and of course the team mates always blame the quarter backs

you faggot

Kool Beenz

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2009, 10:08:55 PM »
so whats your response to that ocho?
come on i can have a discussion without calling you names... ill act like an adult

OchoCinco

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2009, 11:24:18 PM »
So let me see, your arguement is this: They almost made the playoffs
                                                     They beat the Titans
                                                     He threw 5 or 6 bombs vs. The Cardinals

lol nice. and go ahead keepin neggin me u little pussy lol. Gettin a little mad AG.

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2009, 11:28:33 PM »
Fuck them for beating the Titans, we had an off game

If he comes back...wow
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Kool Beenz

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2009, 02:13:39 AM »
So let me see, your arguement is this: They almost made the playoffs
                                                     They beat the Titans
                                                     He threw 5 or 6 bombs vs. The Cardinals

lol nice. and go ahead keepin neggin me u little pussy lol. Gettin a little mad AG.

no not at all you faggot, im just saying that he isnt overrated and is one of the best qb's to ever touch a football
and any team he goes to he upgrades them

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2009, 06:17:31 AM »
Fuck them for beating the Titans, we had an off game

it was such a poorly officiated game, in my opinon. :laugh:

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2009, 06:56:07 AM »
The jets made tons of moves that off season and completely revamped the team it was favre that single handedly help them.He did help but then he was also the reason they missed the playoffs.He was awful the second half of the season

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2009, 09:00:05 AM »

That doesn't change the fact that right now he is the only way the Vikings make the Superbowl. I'm not saying he could go anywhere and win, or that the Vikings have nothing with out him. But there is no available QB for that offense to win in the post season anywhere near as good as Bret Favre.

And complain all you want about how he played hurt and lost for the Jets. But tell me exactly what chance the Jets had if Favre sat off when he was hurt, or never came in the first place. At 8-3 if Clemens came in maybe they could have gone 11-5 and won the tie break and then gotten eaten alive aainst the Ravens. Maybe. But if Favre never came and Chad stayed in that system. They lose to the Cards, the Pats twice, the Titans, The Bills once or twice, the Chargers, the Broncos and the Niners. So with no Favre last year the Jets lose at least 8 games. No playoffs. No possibility of playoffs.