Author Topic: World Premiere: DJ Quik Ft. T. Martin - Blue Line Family Runnin' Thangs (VIDEO)  (Read 909 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn is back on this beautiful Friday morning with a world premiere! We have received a new video from DJ Quikfeaturing Terrace Martin, dedicated to the Blue Line Family, a kennel in So. Cal breeding American pitbull terriers.

The Blue Line Family seems to have a close relationship with several West Coast artists, as a few months back a video dropped called "Blue Line Kennels" featuring Kurupt, Problem and Bad Lucc over a Terrace Martin production. Now we've been sent this world premiere to bring to you, featuring none other than DJ Quik representing for the dogs, along with his partner T. Martin:

DJ Quik - Blue Line Family Runnin' Thangs (ft. Terrace Martin)

Enjoy the video! Be on the look out for Kurupt's upcoming solo album "Street Lights" executive produced by Terrace Martin coming early next year. Terrace Martin is also planning an album for free download that will be titled "Memoirs Of An Emotional Pencil", more news on that soon.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope video & song i need me a mp3 8)

Dogg Ly Dogg

Too bad only 1 verse but anyway still a god damn BANGER  8)

D-TalkX

Love the blonde chick in the background like..."Is that a camera?"

G-Funk

Sounded whack at the beginning till I heard that synthesizer; that's what saved this imo.

Aaaww shit is that an Auto-Tune I hear? >:( Fuuuuck.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^come on don't be oversensitive now lol that was 3 seconds of autotune for one line in the hook, and IMO it didn't even sound bad or anything..

and i agree about the synthesizer saving it.

machete

• 'G'
this is a nice song, and those pits are beautiful

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gangsta Quik!

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Garbage. I can't believe they bowed down to that bullshit autotune. Terrace needs to get as far away as possible from Quik because he will suffer because Quik is stiil on that commercial shit. I was hoping he was done with it after the fixxers but I guess not.

Dogg Ly Dogg

On repeat since it got leaked  8)

kazam

• Lil Geezy
THIS IS MY SHIT!!!!!! TOO BAD TERRACE HAS TO TALK ALL OVA DA BEAT AND BEING ALL BIG HEADED ISNT HE ALL ABOUT MUSIC? SMH

2euce 7even

kant git any wack than this!

dj quiK on a song called "blu line family.." ?

ounded whack at the beginning till I heard that synthesizer; that's what saved this imo.

kant kompare 2 original west koast synths man, this shit is some "wanna be fresh and new and wack at the same time and i make music like lil wayne"-shit.

leave that shit to new kats.

Matty

just hit someone up for a mp3 version.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
Hey, first of all: Props to Nima!

It is good to see Quik and Terrace on Clips!!

TO the Track: I dont feel it.. i mean if two great producers come together and put only a synth plus a guitar.... they can make some dope ass Westcoast Summer Time track.. That needs the WEST Coast.

and stop to drop some cheap ass videos.. it looks like some one gets the first time in his life a digicam and plays steven spiellberg

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.