Author Topic: smilie icons....  (Read 247 times)

MidnightPills

Re:smilie icons....
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2002, 09:47:56 PM »
Naahh...I don't like when the board is all colerfull and shit...Reminds me of some pussy ass teeny-bopper board...

::)

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2002, 01:25:13 AM »
Naahh...I don't like when the board is all colerfull and shit...Reminds me of some pussy ass teeny-bopper board...

where you'd fit right in..being a pussy ass teeny bopper.... me thinks you speak from experience... hehe  :P

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2002, 01:45:54 AM »

where you'd fit right in..being a pussy ass teeny bopper.... me thinks you speak from experience... hehe  :P

ROTFLMMFAO hahahaha damn i dont know y that made me laugh so much. im out!!!

MidnightPills

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2002, 02:34:33 PM »

overseer baby  :-*

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2002, 03:53:11 PM »
hehe  :-* :-*

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2002, 03:26:46 PM »
 :-*

;D
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

MidnightPills

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2002, 03:36:58 PM »

Jome

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2002, 07:52:18 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2002, 09:15:04 PM »

Yea, cuz only a great Administrator would make a statement like that...Overseer, you're so professianal...

MidnightPills

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2002, 09:25:39 PM »

Yea, cuz only a great Administrator would make a statement like that...Overseer, you're so professianal...

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2002, 12:35:31 AM »

You think i should separate myself from having some fun?
What would i get out of wcc then? don't try and make it feel like a job. u understand? it aint no kiddy label son. you acting like a teenager rebelling against the authority figures, aint no authority here apart from keepin this shit running smooth the board is for people to talk and chat with no ulterior motives. Your M.O. is plain to see 'SSR' 'SSR' etc etc... and its 'professional' kid maybe you should check your shit on www.dictionary.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2002, 09:00:54 PM »

You think i should separate myself from having some fun?
What would i get out of wcc then? don't try and make it feel like a job. u understand? it aint no kiddy label son. you acting like a teenager rebelling against the authority figures, aint no authority here apart from keepin this shit running smooth the board is for people to talk and chat with no ulterior motives. Your M.O. is plain to see 'SSR' 'SSR' etc etc... and its 'professional' kid maybe you should check your shit on www.dictionary.com

Yea, you can have fun by reading and posting Hip Hop news, not by dissing members of your board for no reason...U're breaking your own rules...PeACe

MidnightPills

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2002, 11:51:53 PM »

Yea, you can have fun by reading and posting Hip Hop news, not by dissing members of your board for no reason...U're breaking your own rules...PeACe

would you like cheese with that whine?

any how.. your lucky he even lets you stay at the board after all the times you dissed him...

your nothing but a cry baby NIK..... sad but true...... so go suck your thumb else where......

remember he owns the board and is nice enough to let you stay.. no matter how much you diss on everyone...

Jome

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2002, 10:13:03 PM »

would you like cheese with that whine?

any how.. your lucky he even lets you stay at the board after all the times you dissed him...

your nothing but a cry baby NIK..... sad but true...... so go suck your thumb else where......

remember he owns the board and is nice enough to let you stay.. no matter how much you diss on everyone...

Yeah.
At least I know if I payed for a board, I certainly would use & have the right to diss other posters if their lame..  :D