Author Topic: What's y'all beef with Daz? What's the back story.  (Read 1333 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: What's y'all beef with Daz? What's the back story.
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2012, 09:41:39 AM »
he hates his french fans

dubcc being mostly euro's naturally retaliates

nah euros don't really hate him. on the dub, it's mostly americans who troll the shit out of him. can't say he doesn't deserve it though lol with all the shit that he pulled and how he seems to be treating people.

If it really is Americans trolling him the fact he blames the euros is just icing on the cake and proves he hates em regardless. I swear someone should put a bullet in his brain and increase his IQ to 0.

hitsaw

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2012, 12:38:01 PM »
Soopafly is a big fat bitch

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2012, 02:51:18 PM »
I love dl-ing his shit. It's free.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Remedy360

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2012, 05:46:23 PM »
He just comes off as a sensitive ignorant idiot on here, remember the video he made about his dubcc haters? And this was before I realized he jacked his fans, what a bitch.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2012, 06:25:51 PM »
SMH when are you fuckers gonna realize that celebrities/musicians/athletes etc dont give a fuck about their fans, and see them as sheeple.

most celebrities see the average person as a weak minded follower, but theyll pretend they care about their fans because their fans keep them paid and they gotta charm yall into buying their shit.

In order to get famous you gotta sell your soul in some way shape or form, not necessarily literally, but Daz has someone he calls daddy just like every other celebrity does, if you know what I mean.   ;)

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2012, 01:21:15 AM »

most celebrities see the average person as a weak minded follower, but theyll pretend they care about their fans because their fans keep them paid and they gotta charm yall into buying their shit.

In order to get famous you gotta sell your soul in some way shape or form, not necessarily literally, but Daz has someone he calls daddy just like every other celebrity does, if you know what I mean.   ;)

NOT EVERY, BUT MOST.. EVERY1 STARTS OUT AS A FAN

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2012, 07:00:05 PM »
daz is hilarious..he acts like most black dudes i know.
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.